It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Set To Release Comey's Memos, Could Lead To End Of Mueller's Investigation, Top Democrat Says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
republicans are getting more desperate by the day, trump supporters total lack of any intellect appears to be at an event horizon.
why continue to besmirch the fbi? its a conspiracy but, not here, on a conspiracy website.
used to be a conspiracy website, now its just republicans saying everything is fine, hey hillary!
so yeah, after his own son admitted to collusion they will just throw the case out.
lol

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Funny how Comey says there's no classified material in the "Memos".

But there's blacked-out classified material in the Memos !!

😁

Must not have been "classified at the time" 😆

This story broke back in January. When Grassly read the meMos.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: screamager
republicans are getting more desperate by the day, trump supporters total lack of any intellect appears to be at an event horizon.
why continue to besmirch the fbi? its a conspiracy but, not here, on a conspiracy website.
used to be a conspiracy website, now its just republicans saying everything is fine, hey hillary!
so yeah, after his own son admitted to collusion they will just throw the case out.
lol

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

lol

And here we have it in case anyone doubted.

Another example of a person calling anyone who wants corruption in the intel community dealt with as hurting the country.

Don’t you see? True conspiracy people worship the intel community and wouldn’t date question anything they say

Absolutely hilarious

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

lol

Another example of a person calling anyone who wants corruption in the intel community dealt with as hurting the country.

Don’t you see? True conspiracy people worship the intel community and wouldn’t date question anything they say

Absolutely hilarious

Why do you believe Congress which is terrible provides oversight?

It's basically two rival gangs there is no oversight.

It's all illusion. Just look at the voting records.

Now yes your idealism is correct. The reality is its a lie. They are self serving and only provide oversight to their own causes. Not justice.
edit on 19-4-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

lol

Absolutely hilarious

Why so you believe Congress which is terrible provides oversight?

Now yes your idealism is correct. The reality is its a lie. They are self serving and only provide oversight to their own causes. Not justice.

I believe that congress see My this provides a greater chance of we the people seeing it.

I believe that if a crime occurred allowing more people not involved even if they are crappy leads to a better chance of some sort of check and balance.

You are so nihilistic you think they are all so corrupt that there might as well be no oversight and the intel community should be able to do anything they want to anyone in total secrecy

I think that is a very bad idea

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

lol

Post of the year material right here.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

lol

Absolutely hilarious

I believe that congress see My this provides a greater chance of we the people seeing it.

I believe that if a crime occurred allowing more people not involved even if they are crappy leads to a better chance of some sort of check and balance.

You are so nihilistic you think they are all so corrupt that there might as well be no oversight and the intel community should be able to do anything they want to anyone in total secrecy

Another strawman?

I believe it's important to vote for people who vote for things that help the people in their district.

Not people who voted to protect opioid manufacturers and those who support expanding spying programs.

I believe in calling out the Ted haggards like nunes or schiff and promoting those like Gowdy or Paul.

That doesn't mean blindly following them though.

If you don't discriminate you are buying into the spin and half truths.

So no I disagree. In fact the psyops from the appearance of oversight is just as bad. It makes you believe there is oversight.

Who killed jfk?

That's right. It's none of your business.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

😁

Yes this is a great point.

Now take that in class text with what Dems like Nadler are saying my.

They lied and said there was nothing classified in these memos.

Then they say releasing the memos would hurt the investigation

Now keep in mind these memos and the stories they had that were given to the nyt were the reason for the start of the special counsel

So Comey broke the law to get a special investigation of trump, which has spiraled into a witch hunt with nothing to do with collusion

And the Dems knew that and still are trying to keep the public from finding out

And the intel community did everything they could to keep even congress from finding out

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

😁

Now keep in mind these memos and the stories they had that were given to the nyt were the reason for the start of the special counsel

So Comey broke the law to get a special investigation of trump, which has spiraled into a witch hunt with nothing to do with collusion

And the intel community did everything they could to keep even congress from finding out

this cant be emphasised enough

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And now frustrated Mueller is lashing out at the msm idiots. Im starting to like this guy.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

lol

Absolutely hilarious

Another strawman?

I believe it's important to vote for people who vote for things that help the people in their district.

Not people who voted to protect opioid manufacturers and those who support expanding spying programs.

I believe in calling out the Ted haggards like nunes or schiff and promoting those like Gowdy or Paul.

So no I disagree. In fact the psyops from the appearance of oversight is just as bad. It makes you believe there is oversight.

Who killed jfk?

Your rambling makes no sense.

People like Gowdy have repeatedly called out the intel community for avoidance my congressional oversight

You are just saying everyone’s bad, so everything is pointless

It’s childish

Not having any ersoght at all as you are fighting for means the intel community can do whatever they want, and the chance of being able to ever elect good people is zero

But go ahead, keep pushing for the intel community to not have to answer to anybody, I am sure that will solve the corruption

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

lol

Absolutely hilarious

Another strawman?

Who killed jfk?

People like Gowdy have repeatedly called out the intel community for avoidance my congressional oversight

It’s childish

Not having any ersoght at all as you are fighting for means the intel community can do whatever they want, and the chance of being able to ever elect good people is zero

But go ahead, keep pushing for the intel community to not have to answer to anybody, I am sure that will solve the corruption

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

😁

We found that out in january.

Funny but isn't the comment on Mueller wouldn't something have gone down by now?

So in Jan when the judiciary read this they didn't prosecute Comey?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

lol

Absolutely hilarious

Another strawman?

Who killed jfk?

It’s childish

You need to back up claims. Childish? You just provided another strawman.

I never said oversight isn't necessary. I said the people you believe are providing at as corrupt or more so than the people you want to be monitored.

They literally vote for the laws the lead to this.

I would say your understanding is sophomoric at best.

Gowdy also believes Mueller is a stand up guy and should be allowed to work and that Cohen must have evidence against him.

But sure blind faith and defending your turf is oversight.

Sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Smoly Moly, luthier, the fox is in the henhouse in the first time in forever. I mostly agree with you on the reality of the situation and the privacy rape of the technocrats, but this is a little different. Or at least has the chance to be.

I don't know how you can't be a little excited about a smidgen of real justice no matter how it comes about.

Our real enemy, our collective enemy, is the deep state uni-party. They wear red or blue but their allegiance is to yellow and green.

Trump is the whirlwind in the thorn tree if nothing else.

edit on 19-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

lol

Absolutely hilarious

Another strawman?

Who killed jfk?

It’s childish

You need to back up claims. Childish? You just provided another strawman.

I never said oversight isn't necessary. I said the people you believe are providing at as corrupt or more so than the people you want to be monitored.

They literally vote for the laws the lead to this.

I would say your understanding is sophomoric at best.

Gowdy also believes Mueller is a stand up guy and should be allowed to work and that Cohen must have evidence against him.

But sure blind faith and defending your turf is oversight.

Sarcasm.

Gowdy and Goodlatte were the two that requested congress get these memos

And here you are somehow arguing against that and somehow trying to use Gowdy as a reason why

This conversation is pointless

You have made your point clear, you hate congress and therefore do not want them to have access to comeys memos

I am no fan of there’s but think that the law should be followed and oversight is necessary, and think that improves the people’s chance of seeing more evidence

edit on 19-4-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Let me make clear for the snowflakes on both sides you can't have it both ways.

You can't say congress is terrible politicians suck and thenjoy expect them to provide oversight and justice because they came from your team.

The fact is these people voted for fisa expansion every time it comes up.

They voted for spying on the American people.

They voted to expand special councils under bill Clinton where they started with real estate and convicted for lying about a bj...

If you aren't skeptical you are a total hypocrite.

Ashcroft was worse than lynch. And lynch was terrible. Yet the people you believe are providing oversight wanted Ken star and wanted spying etc...

It's a joke folks.

The problem is congress where the people who vote against the people need to be thrown out.

Has trump talked about ending fisa or limiting it?

No?

Than he deserves the effects just like everyone else who doesn't hold the feet to the fore of the Nunesame and Schiffs of the political scene.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And now frustrated Mueller is lashing out at the msm idiots. Im starting to like this guy.

The dominoes are standing back up by themselves !!

😎

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It's not nihilism but it is naĂŻve to think that any politician has our best interests at heart.

They are all self-serving.

About the only time any of us benefit, is when our needs coincide with the needs of the political class.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join