It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have Stingray Music? Cable TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You might have it and not know.

music.stingray.com...

I found it a while back looking at the upper channels on my cable. TV was that bad that day. The Aquarium channel is mellowing.
But up in the 700's I found that this was part of my cable. Dozens of channels. They've got everything there. Really. I like 722. Classic rock. Right now I'm listening to Free Bird. Or up one channel if I want say Green Day. If you've got it why not use it?

There's other stuff too but none of it interesting to me. Check your upper channels to see if you get other programming.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What's cable old man?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
You might have it and not know.

music.stingray.com...

I found it a while back looking at the upper channels on my cable. TV was that bad that day. The Aquarium channel is mellowing.
But up in the 700's I found that this was part of my cable. Dozens of channels. They've got everything there. Really. I like 722. Classic rock. Right now I'm listening to Free Bird. Or up one channel if I want say Green Day. If you've got it why not use it?

There's other stuff too but none of it interesting to me. Check your upper channels to see if you get other programming.

Depends who is your provider. Dish, Infinity, Comcast etc... I have free HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Stingray etc just this week... I always check up and down and recently got I think a dozen or so... Old shows, game, dramas etc... Even OPRAH's OWN network (no thanks!).

Everyone should scan theirs up and down once in awhile! Might be surprised!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
No.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yeah, they are better than you'd expect. I've been enjoying the Americana channel lately and have been turned on to some cool music and artists.

All the channels I've listened to had good playlists and my 93-yr old pop (who has a very diverse and modern ear) enjoys Stingray and THAT'S how I found the American station---from him.

edit on 19-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Yes, it’s been in my shaw cable for years. I kept forgetting about it though.
Its in the 400’s on mine. I’m on Vancouver shaw cable. Not on my tv in my bedroom. It’s not hi def. So I don’t think all have it with their cable package.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
OWN does suck but it has some old Datelines I record.

I just get the channels figured out and they go and change the numbers. It’s really hard to keep up with so many.

top topics

join