It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Trump and the attorney-client privilege

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I find it very distressing that anyone would celebrate these constitutional violations simply because Trump is the victim. We should all care because one day Trump won't be President then it's your guy getting screwed from behind the scenes by people none of us ever voted for.

That is not legitimate government.

Was there constitutional violations? I don't think we are know the answer to that one yet.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

If insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result, what is it called when you do a different thing and expect the same result?

I don't understand how someone like you can deny the evidence in front of your own two eye's. 90% negative media coverage. Even fox news is more negative than positive about trump. Republicans were coming out in droves against him. Democrats believe he is satan reincarnate, well at least when they believe in satan. Republicans and dems demanded a special counsel investigation into him. He was spied on by the outgoing administration.The FBI was developing contingency plans for if he was elected. The democrats have granted Vladamir putin immortal status in their anti-trump hysterics.

What's the grand scheme for the deep state here? To lower taxes? To tighten border security? To grow the economy? To denuclearize the korean peninsula? To fix our trade deals? All of that is happening. How is the deep state playing anyone if those are their goals? How is the deep state playing anyone if those are not their goals?
edit on 22-4-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join