It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German chlorine, UK smoke bombs found in Ghouta

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I could care less what the truth is or who is lying and who is not.

Why don't we simply remove ourselves from this arena of killing so it will not matter. If we are not there, this wouldn't concern us at all. We are simply pawns being used.

Maybe it is time for us to go home? Were we ever invited?

Can anyone deny we are killing people? Killing for what?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

You and me weren't invited to the party pal.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Ah but that is where they screwed up and continue to do so, they are using our taxes. We ARE the party. If enough of us get pissed off, in numbers we can change this injustice.
edit on 19-4-2018 by ClovenSky because: something

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
– First published … April 08, 2018 –

Today another chemical weapons stockpile was found in East Ghouta, produced in Germany, fully weaponized and commercially produced by Merck.

Merck was the primary producer of chemical weapons for Germany in World War I and George Merck founded the War Research Service along with Frank Olson in 1944, which using captured Germany and Japanese scientists and research facilities, took control of America’s biological and chemical warfare production which continues to this day in facilities at Fort Meade, Maryland and at the Lugar Lab in Tibilisi, Georgia in partnership with the current government of Ukraine.
Veterans Today

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If they through all this as a false flag to initiate an attack, then the attack itself was pretty crap

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Smoke grenades from the UK. Good Lord, they are not even lethal. Are we supposed to be horrified by this news. I bet they found more lethal stuff, like real bombs.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Lol, I don't buy it, all roads seem to lead to Salisbury, what are the chances?!
All of it smells as fishy as Plymouth harbour.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: redchad
If they through all this as a false flag to initiate an attack, then the attack itself was pretty crap

Maybe the missile defense system in place actually works wonders and took out the majority of the inbound ordinance. With the officials spouting the message that our missiles weren't intercepted, day and night, I think they protest too much.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
Maybe the missile defense system in place actually works wonders and took out the majority of the inbound ordinance. With the officials spouting the message that our missiles weren't intercepted, day and night, I think they protest too much.

And with their officials initially claiming ALL missiles were shot down, nothing hit.. oh wait a single one hit.. No, 3, sorry.. Make that 5.. 10.. So what if 30 hit? Nothing was destroyed! Other than a few meaningless chemical weapon factories and... you know... those things that were the target. UGH USA IS AN AGGRESSOR!!

Same ol' crap with the Israeli strike the next day;
Reports of the attack are nothing but western lies to cover up for the failed previous attack! We are the winners lol!! . . . . Israel will pay for killing those Iranian officers btw!
edit on 19-4-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
so just because russia says it you all believe it automatically? man the russians are good at manipulating people huh, not even going to question anything even though russia has plenty to gain by lying?

Is Russia as good at manipulating other people as the US / etc is at manipulating its own people?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

So you'd be surprised if arms dealers somehow "liberated" chemical weapons and sold them to Syrian nationals?

Grow up, this type of stuff happens.... and governments look the other way...every day of the week. Sure they say they don't approve of it, but they do turn a blind eye. Just because the crates say "UK" or "Germany" doesn't mean that it was sanctioned by those governments. Not to mention that it's easy to re-crate something, or stencil something else on the outside of a crate. Could it be a set up? Could it be a legit "we're arming the rebs?" I don't know.

Who gassed Syria? Did Syria get gassed? These are the important questions. A quick test of the agent should provide a chemical signature of the plant that processed it..so they should be able to be easily traced.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
– First published … April 08, 2018 –

Today another chemical weapons stockpile was found in East Ghouta, produced in Germany, fully weaponized and commercially produced by Merck.

Merck was the primary producer of chemical weapons for Germany in World War I and George Merck founded the War Research Service along with Frank Olson in 1944, which using captured Germany and Japanese scientists and research facilities, took control of America’s biological and chemical warfare production which continues to this day in facilities at Fort Meade, Maryland and at the Lugar Lab in Tibilisi, Georgia in partnership with the current government of Ukraine.
Veterans Today

Good grief! Veterans Today? Really, as a source of accuracy? Seriously? The guy that runs that site hasn't clue.

Bellingcat link

Take a look at that chlorine tube produced in Germany. That post code hasn't been in use in Germany since at least 1993. It is simply an old cartridge used for the likes of swimming pools and water purification.

The smoke grenade is years old but I see that Veterans Today is claiming it to be a "Chlorine gas-filled shell from Porton Down, Salisbury". It isn't from Porton Down. It is simply a smoke grenade produced by Pains Wessex Ltd. of Salisbury. Produced in their millions over the years and used by countless military all over the world.

Pains Wessex Ltd company link

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

When our very own ex ambassador to Syria Mr Peter Ford has openly accused our own Government of lying over Syria you know something is up on that war front. People need to watch some vids by him to realise we being lied to on a daily basis by our own government.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

When our very own ex ambassador to Syria Mr Peter Ford has openly accused our own Government of lying over Syria you know something is up on that war front. People need to watch some vids by him to realise we being lied to on a daily basis by our own government.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yep, I'm aware of this, I don't know what to believe anymore.
...my mates I guess, same as always the ones you can trust lol

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Love listening to Peter Ford a total star in a world of lies/ Yes stick to our mates they make more sense sometimes. It must be great living in Cornwall, sort of out the way of the mainstream madness plus all the beautiful scenery too. Not that I been for forty years lol, just remember a holiday as a lad in Padstow and some weird hobby horse thing that is still a strange memory to this day. Plus big massive crabs in the harbour. Gonna go there again sometime

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

so just because russia says it you all believe it automatically? man the russians are good at manipulating people huh, not even going to question anything even though russia has plenty to gain by lying?

Is Russia as good at manipulating other people as the US / etc is at manipulating its own people?

So does your comment somehow negate the fact that Russia would indeed, lie and plant evidence to get a result that paints them in a good light? What does what the U.S. might do, have to do with what Russia is saying?

Not saying it was not a country other than Russia or Syria, either.. just that you can't believe Russia at face value either. You'd be foolish to do so.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well I suppose Russia should drop bombs in Germany and France now.

And if it turns out this info is wrong, no big deal, right?

I mean the west bombed Syria without proof.

In fact Mattis admitted they still have no proof for the 2017gas attack that led to a bombing

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Thats convenient. LoL.

I doubt its legit, BUT if true it does fit with what was alleged to have happened. I dont think Assad did it, but I dont think the handlers of the rebels were so dumb as to keep any extra material left over when they were done attacking those people.

If the rebels and the handlers ARE that retarded then Woohoo! This is as terrible as we feared! We were right. Great. This sucks!

edit on 4 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
... If we are not there, this wouldn't concern us at all...

Well, I guess that's where you and I (and the rest of the civilized world) differ.

1) The use of weapons (chemical, or other) on civilians is to be avoided - not purposefully used to demoralize and terrorize an opposition group.

2) International agreements are to be adhered to and violations punished.

3) The use of NBC weapons (on non-combatants or combatants) is viewed by most civilized people and nations as unsavory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join