It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German chlorine, UK smoke bombs found in Ghouta

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Containers with chlorine from Germany and smoke grenades produced in Salisbury, UK were found in the liberated territories of Syria's Eastern Ghouta, Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova has stated.
Source

This is pretty damning news if true. IF. According to a Russian official, Syrian forces have found chlorine containers from Germany and smoke grenades that were produced in the UK. Like many people, I don't believe for a second that Assad used chlorine gas against Douma. All evidence coming out suggests otherwise, and consequently, that the event was a false flag event meant as an excuse to attack Syria.
We will see what comes of this.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Ummm...nothing will come of it...the news cycle will have moved on and already confirmed biases will remain firmly entrenched in ideaology...

It's sad to be quite honest...however...we have zero power to effect any significant change on a world based on fabrication...lie...and cash...

I have zero faith that justice ever existed...let alone will champion truth...because truth lies at the feet of perspective and perspective is borne on the back of justification which in turn is drunk on idealism...

It will only get worse...I weep for the future...

YouSir
edit on 19-4-2018 by YouSir because: I wished it to be so...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Yeah, sadly you are probably right with your assumption.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
so just because russia says it you all believe it automatically? man the russians are good at manipulating people huh, not even going to question anything even though russia has plenty to gain by lying?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
so just because russia says it you all believe it automatically? man the russians are good at manipulating people huh, not even going to question anything even though russia has plenty to gain by lying?

I believe I emphasized the word "IF".

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it. We just saw the Russian Foreign Ministry try to muddy waters around the Skripal poisoning by claiming they had "proof" of another chemical being present that was only produced in the West.

This seems like a similar ploy. I mean what are the odds they just so happen to discover these items right before the OPCW investigators enter Douma?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I did see those canisters on a video report a few days ago. The smoke grenades did indeed have Salisbury marked on them but looked a little old.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
How many months ago were the Syrians accused of this attack, only recently the chlorine and smoke grenades were found
To little to late to help anyone prove their innocence
The West is looking for any excuse to hit Syria, no one could question that

Why lie so long after the incident?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

This is pretty damning news if true.

As it seems RT and Fox are the only sources for real news it must be true , right ?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Who to Fuxxxxx believe?

I have no idea.

But I guess:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Containers with chlorine from Germany and smoke grenades produced in Salisbury, UK were found in the liberated territories of Syria's Eastern Ghouta, Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova has stated.
Source

This is pretty damning news if true. IF. According to a Russian official, Syrian forces have found chlorine containers from Germany and smoke grenades that were produced in the UK. Like many people, I don't believe for a second that Assad used chlorine gas against Douma. All evidence coming out suggests otherwise, and consequently, that the event was a false flag event meant as an excuse to attack Syria.
We will see what comes of this.

But, the thing is... If this was some sort of false flag creating an excuse to attack Syria, they pretty much dropped the ball on the whole "attack" part.

Another (slightly larger, more precise) cruise missile attack? Come on. We did the same thing last year.

If they wanted to go through the trouble of all this smoke and mirror false flag crap, why not really "attack?"

Besides, do you really think only UK and German government sources supply German and UK military equipment (well smoke grenades aren't even really "military" only so the diverting of equipment is even more pronounced and rampant)? Ha! I've got some stories for you if you believe that...

Just Plain Silly.
edit on 19/4/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

The Future is not yet written ... Put the tears away and replace them with Love in your Heart

Have Faith

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
syrians removing bodies so they cant be tested screams guilty to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

well i wasn't specifically referring to you but using if doesn't really mean much, you basically implied you believe it otherwise why post it at all? believe what you want, why even bother trying to avoid conflict by trying to convince others with roundabout wording implying you don't or might not believe what you clearly do. i clearly don't believe russia or all that conspiracy angle and think it's either assad or a rival or even russia itself, but believe what you will, i'm just asking why you all believe the conspiracy angle. i mean if impartial UN inspectors are being blocked how can anyone believe what russia says?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So, assuming this is true...... So what? who cares who manufactured them? The real question is HOW did they get them, and WHO used them?

Anything else can take a backseat until those questions are answered.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I'll believe it when I see it. We just saw the Russian Foreign Ministry try to muddy waters around the Skripal poisoning by claiming they had "proof" of another chemical being present that was only produced in the West.

This seems like a similar ploy. I mean what are the odds they just so happen to discover these items right before the OPCW investigators enter Douma?

Lol!!

How difficult is it to store used items, wrappers empty cartons etc to use

later at another time when required to use as evidence to blame another/

an enemy to gain the required results?

Its not as if it hasn't been done before....

Wasn't there a long hold up before the inspectors were able to gain access

to the site? Maybe playing for time to plant evidence?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

We cannot believe anyone who are running the nations without doing research. We are mushrooms, that has been known since I was a kid. I think the mushroom saying goes back at least a hundred years.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

well i wasn't specifically referring to you but using if doesn't really mean much, you basically implied you believe it otherwise why post it at all? believe what you want, why even bother trying to avoid conflict by trying to convince others with roundabout wording implying you don't or might not believe what you clearly do. i clearly don't believe russia or all that conspiracy angle and think it's either assad or a rival or even russia itself, but believe what you will, i'm just asking why you all believe the conspiracy angle. i mean if impartial UN inspectors are being blocked how can anyone believe what russia says?

so not posting this would be the correct option in your eyes?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing that if a government such as the United States or England wanted to plant some evidence as a false flag it couldn't do it rather easily.
They wouldn't have a bunch of leaks and easily disproved evidence.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Sorry.

<<   2  3 >>

join