It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States & Russia Must Be Friends & Allies!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

Where does slavery come in?!?!

Why couldn’t it be some global democratic council???

Every conteninent gets a president. Every country a few senators depending on population..

Who’s to say it wouldn’t be our system that is adopted??

We are the big dog. If it happens today we rule and NWO.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

And what happens if every other country agrees that we need to give up certain rights? What passes as free speech here is hate speech or anti-government in the rest of the world and could get you arrested.
In the rest of the world, gun rights are non existent. What happens when there is a school shooting and the rest of the world decides something must be done about those americans and their guns.
Tyranny of the majority is slavery.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Russia is a world industrial military complex, but I feel people assume they are much stronger than they actually are. China would stomp Russia quite easily and if China lost lets say 300 million lives that is 2x the Russian population, but a small dent in China's and most likely a win win for them to cull the herd.

I would think if two nations were to work together it would be China and their #1 trillion(s) dollar customer... Guess who...lol

If Russia had anyone wrapped around their finger it would be EU since they supply a huge amount of EUs energy. They are like the master blaster to EU.

edit on 20-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Russians have been underestimated in the past to the detriment of the attackers, more than once.... Just sayin....

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Russians have been underestimated in the past to the detriment of the attackers, more than once.... Just sayin....

Russia plays a great defensive game, but they haven't added any new territory in almost 200 years. They are a regional, not global, power.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

A) we are balancing a global nuclear exchange with whatever negative possibility you imagine ..

So what’s more important survival of the nation and maybe even the species, or one countries right to bear arms???

I’m sure people that are retarded will say “ I would rather humanity die, my children and all my future offsping die than give up my guns..”

But that’s obviously retarded..

Slavery, Nazi rule , exc there is no greater evil for humanity than extinction. If nazis rules the world. That would be temporary. Administrations change. Extinction is forever.

B) Probably whatever the biggest military says it does..

Aka whatever we say..

See that’s the part that blows my mind. If a one works government were formed in 1782. We are just a bit player, but if one were formed today?!?!

We rule the world..

Hell I kinda think the US should have conqered the world inthe small 1945-50 gap we were the only nuclear power. Not because I’m a fan of empire, but because nukes are that big of a threat..

The people in the 50s were not crazy.. we have grown complacent.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

A) we are balancing a global nuclear exchange with whatever negative possibility you imagine ..

So what’s more important survival of the nation and maybe even the species, or one countries right to bear arms???

I’m sure people that are retarded will say “ I would rather humanity die, my children and all my future offsping die than give up my guns..”

But that’s obviously retarded..

Slavery, Nazi rule , exc there is no greater evil for humanity than extinction. If nazis rules the world. That would be temporary. Administrations change. Extinction is forever.

B) Probably whatever the biggest military says it does..

Aka whatever we say..

See that’s the part that blows my mind. If a one works government were formed in 1782. We are just a bit player, but if one were formed today?!?!

We rule the world..

Hell I kinda think the US should have conqered the world inthe small 1945-50 gap we were the only nuclear power. Not because I’m a fan of empire, but because nukes are that big of a threat..

The people in the 50s were not crazy.. we have grown complacent.

So anyone that have different values than you is "retarded"? Sounds like you are part of the problem.

This country was founded on the idea that the individual was more important than the collective. That government, for whatever reason, cant just come along and push you to the side to accomplish its goal. Granted, that before the ink was dry on the bill on right, people "who thought they knew best" started F'ing it up. And they are still F'ing it up today. But that idea, that the liberty of an individual is the most important aspect of our society, is what we should be moving towards. Not this idea of one world government of the masses BS. And you seem to be really ignorant of one key fact. The pendulum ALWAYS swings back. No matter what your super-government decides its values are, and maybe they adopt the american system, IT WILL CHANGE. Sentiment will shift, and the wrong people will come into power in the perfect storm of tyranny. Its happens in just about every society to date. And when it does, they will have a global army perfect for repressing people. Use chinese troop to crush dissent in the americas, use americans to crush dissent in africa. It overcomes one of the major hurdles of revolt suppression by getting around having an army fire on thier own countrymen.
Frankly sir, i would rather have to endure a full scale nuclear war between all the nuclear armed countries, allow to come into existence the kind of government you want. Atleast once the radioactive dust settles, the remnants of humanity might be wiser.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This country was founded on the idea that the individual was more important than the collective.

Not exactly. This country was founded on the principle that laws are derived from the collective, not an individual authorized by god. Individuals are protected by rights, but the commonwealth is equally important.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join