It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: You Are Being Fooled By Fake Media And Politicians.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Journalists, reporters and many news organizations are going out of their way to paint a horrific picture of the war in Syria by photoshopping and morphing images designed to make you shed tears and seethe with anger. But what is the truth? Needless to say there's a bloody war going on and there have been horrific tales of survivors of the relentless bombing.

But then there is the fake media that hypes up the sufferings by false reporting, propaganda and dishing out fake images for thousands of dollars. They then sell it to the so called NGOs who make a killing by showing this to the world to make more dollars. Is this objective journalism? Shouldn't the culprits be brought to book?

There are hundreds of such instances of fake propaganda. A few have been shown in the video below to give you an idea to the depths that journalism has sunk to.....And this is only the tip of the iceberg.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Half a million dead. 10 million displaced. No jokes to be found from this jokester.

All the stagecraft though is to frame it around the official narrative. You know, Assad started the Arab Spring against himself. Its Russia's fault all this happened, because they've been allies since the 70's so of course they shouldnt aid their ally. If Russia started a proxy war in Israel and we obviously came to the assist, it'd be absolutely NOTHING of a comparison. The "moderate rebels" are in fact Al Qaeda. The entire 9/11 Official Conspiracy Theory isnt completely debunked by the fact that CIA etc are out in the open allies with Al Qaeda since the whole thing started. And so on.
edit on 19-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: Changed aren't to are.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

All media is scripted, even when the event is real the surrounding narrative is dictated.

That's the sad reality we face.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Journalism is dead the average prostitute has more honor than all the journalists combined.
East or west , I see only propaganda. Eventually propaganda will destroy the #hole we (humans) made of this once beautifull planet.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

What?
This is not the major headline in all western NATO states. And not in all wannabe western and wannabe NATO states?

How can that be?

We all know that the western mass media is sitting on the fence, that it is not reporting biased, not using propaganda. And we all learned about the last decades that they only tell the truth, that they only search for the truth, the real truth, the really real truth. It must be a mega mistake and curious coincidence that this is not the major headline all over the MSM in all the western NATO states...

Forgot something. Just imagine for a second the statement of the UN would have been:

UN able to 'independently verify the allegations' of chemical attack in Douma

edit on 19 4 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

instead of

UN unable to 'independently verify the allegations' of chemical attack in Douma

There would be party now in all western MSM agencies, for weeks, they wouldn´t stop to report it and would show that video all around the clock and world!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Syria is not being fooled by the west at all. They actually refer to the west as spreading lies and propaganda about what is actually happening in Syria. There have already been multiple investigative reporters in Syria asking the very people who were supposedly attacked by the chemical weapons what they thought.

Here are some of the responses:

"The West is up to their games again."
"It is a lie."
"There were no chemical weapons used."

One group of residents was asked what they thought of the news reports about the chemical attack that supposedly occurred in their area.
Their response:
"We laughed."

When asked why they think the west would make up the chemical attack here was the response from a group of elders in the area:

"So they have an excuse to stay in Syria."

The only people being fooled by the fake news are Americans.

edit on 19-4-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
members of the uk government upper house have their suspicions as to all is not what it seems with regards to opposition forces and white helmets. it was a pleasant relief to watch members voicing their concerns over who the uk are in alignment with.
it was a pity the upper house wasn't packed at the time.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Syria is being fooled?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

edit on 4/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

"It is a lie."

So who's version of the truth are you going to believe? You can't tell me propaganda doesn't work both ways. I don't watch TV news and I don't visit their web sites. I take my news from as many online sources as I can. It's easy to spot when articles are just republished because the words are almost identical. As much BS as the media puts out, neither is Syria any more likely to tell the truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Outlier13

"It is a lie."

So who's version of the truth are you going to believe? You can't tell me propaganda doesn't work both ways. I don't watch TV news and I don't visit their web sites. I take my news from as many online sources as I can. It's easy to spot when articles are just republished because the words are almost identical. As much BS as the media puts out, neither is Syria any more likely to tell the truth.

Well the people in control in syria get to make the rules. The Syrian government is supposedly telling doctors to deny chemical weapons were used or we kill your family.

www.bbc.com...

The other problem many of the victims of the gas attack are in Turkish hospitals.

www-m.cnn.com...

And now it has been shown Syria has removed the dead bodies and mysteriously no one knows where they went meaning no autopsy. And as of today Russia is claiming it's not safe in douma so the inspectors can't enter. Yes there is a CBS reporter there who says the rebels have left the area. So he's running around in Douma yet it's not secure?? Maybe he's just so scary they run from him.

So Syria and Russia are doing lots of lying today.
edit on 4/19/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Just a clarification:
The UN security forces protecting the inspectors insisted on doing reconnaissance of the attack sites ahead of the inspectors.

Those UN security forces were scared when a crowd formed at site 1 and they were shot at with small arms fire and an IED was detonated at site 2. After that UN security moved everyone back to Damascus.

Russia isnt controlling the actions of the UN security personnel.

I am sure everyone is lying about Syria.

edit on 4 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Syrians protesting the bombing

The Western propaganda machine that covers for the greedy, deceitful, warmonger leaders of US/UK/France is certainly a piece of work, but it's also nothing new:

Additionally, and I can't say I'm surprised, but according to Russia, they've found evidence of chemical weapons from Germany and the UK in Douma:

www.rt.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Just a clarification:
The UN security forces protecting the inspectors insisted on doing reconnaissance of the attack sites ahead of the inspectors.

Those UN security forces were scared when a crowd formed at site 1 and they were shot at with small arms fire and an IED was detonated at site 2. After that UN security moved everyone back to Damascus.

Russia isnt controlling the actions of the UN security personnel.

I am sure everyone is lying about Syria.

Russian military police are patrolling the area. Yet oddly UN security shows up and there is a gun shot and an explosion. Think maybe syria planned that? Theres no rebels there but somehow some snuck past the Russians to shoot at UN security. And somehow russia couldn't use the military police for crowd control but they claim they are in control and patrolling the city.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

What does Iraq have to do with Syria your trolling. And the container they found was all over the net problem is it wasn't chlorine gas it was chlorine tablets used for swimming pools. This would not be an effective delivery method be lucky to hurt 1 person those canisters are about the size of a fire extinguisher. They are used to put chlorine into pools. You run water through them the chlorine tablets disolve in the water.

And you forgot to mention the chemical weopons lab they found. Look up the pictures it wasn't a chemical weapons lab for one they would need electrical power which they didn't have. Then in any chemical weapons lab things have to be extremely clean to prevent contamination. Looking at this dust filled basement that has spider webs and dirt everywhere any chemist would have died from exposure

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You're desperate mate and Iraq has everything to do with Syria, it's called US neocolonialism and I find it pathetic that so many buy into its bullsh*t

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is like a tennis match where info is being lobbed back and forth.

The rapist at the un have had plenty of time to get evidence of gas yet none exist other than anecdotal forms of propaganda.

IMO This is one heck of a rouse to draw attention to the big tool the usa can screw you with and they are hoping that north korea is paying attention.

This is how trump and lil nikki set the table for the biblical false peace.

War Crimes??

No because miraculously no one was harmed and all the real action is the confusion that exist in the worlds minds.

I already lived through this on a certain level and can tell you it ends with a extremely high level plane crash after a giant death.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm more and more getting the feeling that this latest Syria bombing tirade is a test to see what excuses can be used and more specifically, to find out just exactly what they can get away with in Syria. It should also be pointed that most of the sources being cited, ie. those being used to bomb Syria, are indeed being financed directly by the State department

edit on -180002018-04-19T11:37:47-05:000000004730201847042018Thu, 19 Apr 2018 11:37:47 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Lies used to start a war

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

What does Iraq have to do with Syria your trolling

Seriously! Iraq has everything to do with this because Iraq invasion was sold to us with lies, manipulation, fake evidence, and fake news. And that invasion led to the deaths of thousands of men, women and children, and gave rise to the terrorist we see today! And let's not forget we armed terrorists to overthrow the Iraq and libya governments, just like the West is doing in Syria.

So, it has a lot to do with Iraq because we know how the West can manipalated people with lies, to justify another agenda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join