It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Reporter Laura Loomer DESTROYS Comey at Book Signing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

And when that happens isn't standard SOP for ATS members to question those reporters' journalistic credibility?

Don't you understand? If the source is liberal then they have to act decently, but if the source is right wing then they can act any way they please. The more arrogant and unethical the better.

yeah...just gonna leave this here
your bastion of the lefts journalistic integrity....
thefederalist.com...

not at a "book signing" this was actually in the white house...what a joke

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The joke is that you think I actually care about that source, those questions, or anything pertaining to this discussion. All I'm pointing out is the right wing double standard. I'm already well aware you guys get your panties all twisted when a reporter asks a sub-par question. Especially if it is from CNN's Jim Acosta.
edit on 19-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
It's nice to see that Correct The Record employees are still active and getting paid.

It's very sad to see that the same old tired arguments are being used by the intellectually lazy and dishonest.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's nice to see that Correct The Record employees are still active and getting paid.

It's very sad to see that the same old tired arguments are being used by the intellectually lazy and dishonest.

Tell me about it!

These leftists shills are out in full force lately.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The joke is that you think I actually care about that source, those questions, or anything pertaining to this discussion.

Not surprised. Water is wet and the sky is blue.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Tell me about it!

These leftists shills are out in full force lately.

Hardly.

I was referring to your comment, which is intellectually lazy.

The best you can do is call people shills and invoke the name of CTR?

I suppose when you have nothing substantial to add, people will revert to parroting the propaganda terms and buzzwords they have been exposed to.

So much for original thought.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yeah. I have the ability to not pitch tantrums over idiotic questions that have no baring on any political discussion. Glad that is obvious to you.
edit on 19-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yeah. I have the ability to not pitch tantrums over idiotic questions that have no baring on any political discussion. Glad that is obvious to you.

that is a lot of words for someone who confesses they do not care about the discussion....you seem conflicted

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yeah ok. Let's play the, "he's talking in the thread so he cares about the topic" game.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The joke is that you think I actually care about that source, those questions, or anything pertaining to this discussion.

And all this time I thought moonbat was a made up term......who knew

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

I work in an alphabet agency, and I deal directly with "executive"-level people regularly.

"Patriot" is a bit of a misnomer for most of these people, and from what I've seen from Comey, it's not very applicable with him, either.

He may have started that way early in his career, but it's how people evolve and end their career that matters...or have their career ended for them.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I think this woman was a shill. However I think comey is dishonest as well. But this isn't the first time this woman dis something like this she did the same to Hillary. She's a partisan hack who does not deserve the attention.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of ambush "reporters" who lack much substance.

I appreciate her willingness to (sort of) confront these people, though, because I'm not sure that I would do it in a crowd full of people, even though I'd probably be thinking the same thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Reporter," lol.

Actual reporters will gnaw a leg off to avoid becoming part of the "news."

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Fake news reporter attacking an American Patriot and you idiots praise her? She is a moonbat. Zero criminal charges will be filed as there were no crimes committed. She called him an "unethical" leader, meanwhile Trump is still the Criminal in Chief.

How is this axe grinder an American patriot? He's the first fbi director I've ever actually known about and has basically destroyed any trust that the fbi is a neutral non political tool. He failed and deserved to be fired

*cough* J. Edgar *cough* How can a conspiracy theorist not have heard of him?

"In my life time" why are you coughing? I hope youre ok.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Glad to see Laura is getting the attention to reveal the media hypocrisy.

Far-right activist interrupts Comey book event

Media has the distortion field on full calling her a right wing activist. Fake news media.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Far-right activist interrupts Comey book event

She is not a reporter. LMAO

a self-proclaimed investigative journalist

I love how the right constantly tells us that they are not bigots at all and then turn around and cheer someone like Laura Loomer

Anti-Muslim bigotry
Jewish ethnicity as moral license
Loomer is so bigoted that even Lauren Southern called Loomer out

edit on 19-4-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

When the fired FBI Chief asked for questions Laura Loomer stood up and asked him why he lied under oath and hid information ...

“YOU’RE GOING TO GET LOCKED UP!” – Conservative Reporter Laura Loomer DESTROYS Comey at Book Signing (VIDEO)

That is so cringe.
And an opportunity wasted.

I always find it cringy when so called reporters decides to use question-opportunities to make such statements. Because, really, she was not asking why he 'did it', she was telling everyone, that he did it. That was her obvious point.

A proper question would be "could you explain the discrepancies between what you say in the book, and how you acted as a director?".

That would be legit, and would actually demand an answer, whereas the statement-disguised-as-a-question would not. He could have incriminated himself even more. Or told us an actual explanation

- either way, it is an opportunity wasted.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So we have an alleged criminal in office, an alleged criminal who got fired by the criminal in the office and an alleged criminal that could have been in the office.

All the while we are fuming and arguing with each other regarding which one of them is a bigger criminal.

Tell me -- who is smarter? Them or us?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

When the fired FBI Chief asked for questions Laura Loomer stood up and asked him why he lied under oath and hid information ...

“YOU’RE GOING TO GET LOCKED UP!” – Conservative Reporter Laura Loomer DESTROYS Comey at Book Signing (VIDEO)

That is so cringe.
And an opportunity wasted.

I always find it cringy when so called reporters decides to use question-opportunities to make such statements. Because, really, she was not asking why he 'did it', she was telling everyone, that he did it. That was her obvious point.

A proper question would be "could you explain the discrepancies between what you say in the book, and how you acted as a director?".

That would be legit, and would actually demand an answer, whereas the statement-disguised-as-a-question would not. He could have incriminated himself even more. Or told us an actual explanation

- either way, it is an opportunity wasted.

Come was busy trying to hide behind any curtain he could find anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join