It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Reporter Laura Loomer DESTROYS Comey at Book Signing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Lab4Us

Accusations of crimes.

And it wasn't exactly "Congress" who sent the letter. It was 11 house members requesting an investigation.

Sort of like this. But this one had more than 11 signatures.
www.latimes.com...

It's getting the attention it needs.

Like comey.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Accusations of crimes.

And it wasn't exactly "Congress" who sent the letter. It was 11 house members requesting an investigation.

www.latimes.com...

Maybe, but the question I was answering was to someone who doesn’t seem aware that there are actual laws Comey may have broken. I will concede allegations, but the laws are in place.

Also, I personally think “calling out” is a bit different than referral to DOJ for prosecutorial action.

Comey lied under oath and leaked classified info.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: xuenchen

That's what you call "destroying?" She simply repeated the freshest talking point, using the buzzwords/phrases and couldn't even manage to pronounce dossier and then started screeching "you're getting locked up." (nah, he's not getting locked up dummy)

Laura Loomer is hardly an "independent journalist." Her body of work is what? Working for O'Keefe — who gets his funding from the right-wing political donor class — including the Mercers, Kochs and even Donald Trump. What else? Filming her alt-right buddies and uploading it to YouTube and most recently working with the likes of Jack Posobiec on meh heckling stunts so wingnuts can use words like "destroy" to describe something they'd be outraged about if it was being done by a left-wing activist who wasn't a career social media attention whore?

Too bad.

there is no independant left wing reporter.

They are all activists.

Is he gonna be doing this as long as hillary?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: ketsuko

I thought we were gun lovin' religious fanatic Nazi Fascists.

....or was that last week?

Last tuesday to be exact.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Fake news reporter attacking an American Patriot and you idiots praise her? She is a moonbat. Zero criminal charges will be filed as there were no crimes committed. She called him an "unethical" leader, meanwhile Trump is still the Criminal in Chief.

Where are the facts and links that Laura Loomer has spread any fake news? The only thing I can find on her is how she openly confronts those who spread fake news.

I find the constant with the left is to accuse those who don't support a left leaning narrative of the very things the left does. How ironic.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Zero criminal charges will be filed as there were no crimes committed.

...hhahahahahah.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......hahahahahahahahahahahahabababababahabahaha

I wish I could make things happen just by believing they're true. It seems you'd start with "The Right is guilty of everything bad whereas the Left is guilty of trying to save the world but can't because big bad Trump". Pure, unadulterated, hilarious lunacy. Thanks for the laughs!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Accusations of crimes.

www.latimes.com...

Maybe, but the question I was answering was to someone who doesn’t seem aware that there are actual laws Comey may have broken. I will concede allegations, but the laws are in place.

Also, I personally think “calling out” is a bit different than referral to DOJ for prosecutorial action.

Comey lied under oath and leaked classified info.

No he didn't. That is just another lie Trump made up to slander Comey.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You should rename your screen name to hyperbolechen.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Please back up your claims that she has partaken in any fake news. (Protip, you can't.) Unlike the MSM, Ms. Loomer and the like are reporting on what they uncover. There are no fake "piss-gate" documents, or other "anonymous sources". They find a real story and share what they find.

As for Comey, what dimension are you living in that has him as an American Patriot? He's anything but. He used an entire government agency for his own political biases. He's lied under oath, he's supported Hillary.

And of course no official charges has been brought against him yet, it's in the works. In the mean time, REAL American Patriots are calling out Comey's bull while little lefty's are whining about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Please back up your claims that she has partaken in any fake news. (Protip, you can't.) Unlike the MSM, Ms. Loomer and the like are reporting on what they uncover. There are no fake "piss-gate" documents, or other "anonymous sources". They find a real story and share what they find.

As for Comey, what dimension are you living in that has him as an American Patriot? He's anything but. He used an entire government agency for his own political biases. He's lied under oath, he's supported Hillary.

And of course no official charges has been brought against him yet, it's in the works. In the mean time, REAL American Patriots are calling out Comey's bull while little lefty's are whining about it.

Here's Loomer engaging in Fake News by accusing the Parkland students of being puppets.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Fake news reporter attacking an American Patriot and you idiots praise her? She is a moonbat. Zero criminal charges will be filed as there were no crimes committed. She called him an "unethical" leader, meanwhile Trump is still the Criminal in Chief.

How is this axe grinder an American patriot? He's the first fbi director I've ever actually known about and has basically destroyed any trust that the fbi is a neutral non political tool. He failed and deserved to be fired

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

That's what you call "destroying?" She simply repeated the freshest talking point, using the buzzwords/phrases and couldn't even manage to pronounce dossier and then started screeching "you're getting locked up." (nah, he's not getting locked up dummy)

Laura Loomer is hardly an "independent journalist." Her body of work is what? Working for O'Keefe — who gets his funding from the right-wing political donor class — including the Mercers, Kochs and even Donald Trump. What else? Filming her alt-right buddies and uploading it to YouTube and most recently working with the likes of Jack Posobiec on meh heckling stunts so wingnuts can use words like "destroy" to describe something they'd be outraged about if it was being done by a left-wing activist who wasn't a career social media attention whore?

green is not your color

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Awwww, come on, Ante, have a heart... yes, Ms. Loomer has quite the illustrious resume, but have you no sympathy after the vicious attack on her tire??? Can't you just imagine the trauma she experienced???

Woman Posts Pics Of Her ‘Slashed Tire’ On Twitter, But Someone Quickly Proves She’s Lying And It’s Hilarious

Seriously though, this woman strikes me as a total opportunist, as evidenced by her coverage of the Vegas shooting. I hadn't heard of her before that, but she's sure making a name for herself. I don't trust her at all. And I'm wondering who exactly she's working for. I have a hard time believing she's really that lone wolf she portrays herself to be... she says all the "right" provocative things and comes up with lots of "bombshells" that cannot be verified and go nowhere except the echo chambers... with lots of folks hanging on her every word.

On the other hand, it seems that McCabe and Comey are turning on each other. This could get interesting

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

How is this axe grinder an American patriot? He's the first fbi director I've ever actually known about and has basically destroyed any trust that the fbi is a neutral non political tool. He failed and deserved to be fired

*cough* J. Edgar *cough* How can a conspiracy theorist not have heard of him?
edit on 19-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

So now acting like a psycho at a book signing and then reporting on it is a "real story?"

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Aegeus

So now acting like a psycho at a book signing and then reporting on it is a "real story?"

it happens at the white house press briefings on an almost daily basis

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And when that happens isn't standard SOP for ATS members to question those reporters' journalistic credibility?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

And when that happens isn't standard SOP for ATS members to question those reporters' journalistic credibility?

Don't you understand? If the source is liberal then they have to act decently, but if the source is right wing then they can act any way they please. The more arrogant and unethical the better.
edit on 19-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It's nice to see that Correct The Record employees are still active and getting paid.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

perhaps you could steer me to the standard SOP for ATS members?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join