It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Reporter Laura Loomer DESTROYS Comey at Book Signing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: xuenchen

Fake news reporter attacking an American Patriot and you idiots praise her? She is a moonbat. Zero criminal charges will be filed as there were no crimes committed. She called him an "unethical" leader, meanwhile Trump is still the Criminal in Chief.

An American patriot?

Do patriots break laws of the country they are supposed to serve? And then lie about it under oath?

You may need to look up the definition of "patriot."

Care to cite a law broken?

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Comey is a traitor to his country and far from an American patriot. While I don’t condone lunatics acting out in public, I also don’t condone LEOs operating outside of tbe law.

His comment “I was operating in a world where Hillary Clinton would be the president...” should clearly indicate to you he was 100% political, a major foul for an FBI agent and something he keeps lying about.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

" DESTROYED " - all caps = obligitory

wingnuts keep using that word - yet its clear they have no idea what it actually mmeans

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Fake news reporter attacking an American Patriot and you idiots praise her? She is a moonbat. Zero criminal charges will be filed as there were no crimes committed. She called him an "unethical" leader, meanwhile Trump is still the Criminal in Chief.

An American patriot?

Do patriots break laws of the country they are supposed to serve? And then lie about it under oath?

Review the document Congress sent to DOJ today. It outlines several violations of USC (U.S. Code) by Comey. Those are, in fact, laws.
edit on 18-4-2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

American Patriot!?...You're the MoonBat! Come is a criminal at best and should share a cell with other hardened criminals.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Accusations of crimes.

And it wasn't exactly "Congress" who sent the letter. It was 11 house members requesting an investigation.

Sort of like this. But this one had more than 11 signatures.
www.latimes.com...

edit on 4/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Accusations of crimes.

And it wasn't exactly "Congress" who sent the letter. It was 11 house members requesting an investigation.

Sort of like this. But this one had more than 11 signatures.
www.latimes.com...

Maybe, but the question I was answering was to someone who doesn’t seem aware that there are actual laws Comey may have broken. I will concede allegations, but the laws are in place.

Also, I personally think “calling out” is a bit different than referral to DOJ for prosecutorial action.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Both letters are calls for investigations.

edit on 4/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

...And leaked info.......

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

An American patriot?

Review the document Congress sent to DOJ today. It outlines several violations of USC (U.S. Code) by Comey. Those are, in fact, laws.

I read it and got the feeling that those who composed it are not lawyers nor understand the law they are citing.

One of the laws they cite that he broke is 18 USC 1515b but that is just definitions of words not a law that can be broken...

They cite 18 USC 793 which about defense information and has nothing to do with anything Comey's notes as they are not about defense as defined by that statue.

Me thinks they are throwing everything they can at the wall and hopes they can get someone to take them serious.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Guyfriday

...And leaked info.......

...and obstruction of justice...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Comey is trying to hide behind public opinion backing him to get out of his crimes he committed. That is not acceptable, he leaked information he should have not leaked. He is sort of admitting his wrongdoings with lying under oath by getting enough people to say it is all right to lie to congress under oath if you are doing it to protect someone of higher influence. A democrat of course, he has not protected a Republican at all.

I actually thought Comey was a decent person till he went rogue in the end, he is getting book royalties as a bribe which is legal in this country. I do not think he should get away with this treason against the USA. Lots of people have gone to prison for doing less than him, Hillary would have been locked up for what she did if she was not an ex-president's wife. I can see our government protecting her, but not Comey.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Loomer is more than a 1-shot queen of heckling.
Comey's book title is pretty troubling; "a higher loyalty".
Money before the Constitution, treason before snitching -
We get it Comey.
We hope you get yours.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

That's what you call "destroying?" She simply repeated the freshest talking point, using the buzzwords/phrases and couldn't even manage to pronounce dossier and then started screeching "you're getting locked up." (nah, he's not getting locked up dummy)

Laura Loomer is hardly an "independent journalist." Her body of work is what? Working for O'Keefe — who gets his funding from the right-wing political donor class — including the Mercers, Kochs and even Donald Trump. What else? Filming her alt-right buddies and uploading it to YouTube and most recently working with the likes of Jack Posobiec on meh heckling stunts so wingnuts can use words like "destroy" to describe something they'd be outraged about if it was being done by a left-wing activist who wasn't a career social media attention whore?

edit on 2018-4-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hmmmmm.

All right class, pay attention.

Read this post. Read it a few times.

THIS is a shining example that BEAUTIFULLY illustrates why we will win, and they will lose.

Here endeth the lesson.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Comey is a criminal and he knows it. He knows it all.

This "book" is his desperate attempt to win public opinion which he thinks he can hide behind-which has worked for some-like the Clintons. There is no such thing as honesty, truth or shame in politics.

He should be embarrassed to show his face but his hubris is amazing-that's right, he's part of the Clintonistas who I am not quite sure are human; and very frightening people. Comey may be afraid of being added to their hit list. This country isn't safe while they live.

And all these years I thought Nixon was our biggest embarrassment-the FBI, CIA et al of present will surpass all in history as the most crooked.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I thought we were gun lovin' religious fanatic Nazi Fascists.

....or was that last week?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Howdy stranger, want to know what's goin on?

edit on 4 19 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

So we now like when reporters yell things at people?

I thought the right hated when reporters shouted things at people in power. Wasnt there a thread just the other week calling for the firing of a reporter asking a question?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Goose and gander sauce.

Now you don't like it?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They're getting more desperate by the minute 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join