It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purported top secret document by Einstein/Oppenheimer on interacting with Aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I have no idea whether this is authentic or not, but it is interesting. Here are just a few quotes:

Relationships with extraterrestrial men presents no basically new problem from the standpoint of international law; but the possibility of confronting intelligent beings that do not belong to the human race would bring up problems whose solution it is difficult to conceive. In principle, there is no difficulty in accepting the possibility of coming to an understanding with them, and of establishing all kinds of relationships. The difficulty lies in trying to establish the principles on which these relationships should be based.

Now we come to the problem of determining what to do if the inhabitants of celestial bodies, or extraterrestrial biological entitles (EBE) desire to settle here. 1. If they are politically organised and possess a certain culture similar to our own, they may be recognized as a independent people. They could consider what degree of development would be required on earth for colonizing. 2. If they consider our culture to be devoid of political unity, they would have the right to colonize. Of course, this colonization cannot be conducted on classic linos. • .« A superior form of colonizing will have to be conceived, that could be a kind of tutelage, possibly through the tacit approval of the United Nations. But would the United Nations legally have the right of allowing such tutelage over us in such -2- a fashion?

And now to the final question of whether the presence of celestial astroplanes in our atmosphere is a direct result of our testing atomic weapons? The presence of unidentified space craft flying in our atmosphere (and possibly maintaining orbits about our planet) is now, however, accepted by our military.

Here's the full document in PDF form.

space-man.de...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Even if this is not real, it's still fun to think about.

So maybe most of our international laws would work just fine when dealing with aliens . What I would be most worried about is whether the aliens emit some type of undetectable by humans toxic substance. And I would be concerned that ether our body movements or ways of speaking would be hostel to the aliens. A hand shake could be an inexcusable slit against their gods or something.

What if they wipe us out because the act of taking a piss is against intergalactic law.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Most probably fake, but it does raise some valid questions.

Sadly no one will answer it for us.

Back to square one.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
A draft June 1947..... BLM properties? where to go, where to go......

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
source:
space-man.de...

Another nutter site?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Wow. Last section especially.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I doubt that's the original source, although it is where I linked to the document, but it's hosted all over the internet on various sites

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The most pressing question is, do they taste like chicken or do we taste like chicken to them?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I visited the UN back in the 1960's.
Many of us have seen what the UN gave air time too in the past..
Off planet alien organizations might steer the media but we would never hear about it.

This simulation of an alien being interviewed circa 1967 is probably closer to some of the actual discussions.
The text transcript has been edited to "indiscernible" but I had no trouble hearing exactly what he was saying..

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Completely fake! Markings are way off and it's hilarious that the drafter of this forgery is referencing, "as Oppenheimer", satellites and space stations in 1947, when Sputnik, which caught the whole world by surprise, didn't occur until 1957! A full ten years later... People will believe anything, if they're ignorant enough. NOW... I've worked for the govt for 23 years now...there is plenty of life out there, and folks are also just as stupid to believe we're the only intelligent life in a Multiverse filled with countless dimensions, planes, and vibratory states of existence. Believe, but make sure you at least use a cognitive filter. Keep searching!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
I visited the UN back in the 1960's.
Many of us have seen what the UN gave air time too in the past..
Off planet alien organizations might steer the media but we would never hear about it.

This simulation of an alien being interviewed circa 1967 is probably closer to some of the actual discussions.
The text transcript has been edited to "indiscernible" but I had no trouble hearing exactly what he was saying..

That video is a hoot!!

So what did he say, in the "indiscernible" segments?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Found out this was based on actual 1964 interviews.
He said "there were four like the booby tube".
Telstar was the first boob tube satellite system.
In 1964 all we had was Mary Poppins demonstrating downlink technology and they were talking about a feed to NYC via the World Trade center towers.
Based on some ATS discussions years ago I suspect the model for the WTC towers with the dish was a phony decoy though...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples
The talking about of satellites and space stations in this paper are as HYPOTHETICALS and not real usage in space at that time. The whole paper is basically a hypothetical talking point about what we could do if we had contact and ramifications of it. There’s nothing in the paper that supports actual contact at the time with ETs.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Relationships with extraterrestrial men presents...

I'd expect Einstein and Ole Oppie to at least get subject verb agreement correct...
edit on 19/4/18 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The document is a hoax and the text comes from the English translation of the 1959 paper "Études de Droit Interplanetaire". A study of the legal aspects involved with the exploration of space.

It was translated into English in 1965 by Elaine Malley and the paper is available free of charge from the authors website.

Cosmic International Law by Modesto Seara Vázquez

Starting at p155 of the pdf....

edit on 19/4/2018 by mirageman because: clarification

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thank the Universe that rational people who can do minimal research
participate in these threads.

The selection bias and confirmation bias in UFOlogy is SO Thick that it's
purely astonishing. You might as well be talking about Jesus and the
garden of Eden and how it's all true and God planted fake dinosuar
bones in the earth to trap sinners so he could send them to hell.
That's the level UFOlogy is often at.

Kev
edit on 19-4-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'm not surprised.

By the way, did you know that Mr. Rogers was a U.S. Navy Seal, combat proven in Vietnam with over twenty-five confirmed kills to his name. He wore a long sleeve sweater to cover the many tattoo’s on his forearm and biceps. A master in small arms and hand-to-hand combat, able to disarm or kill in a heartbeat.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I would think that Einstein and Oppenheimer would have better grammar skills. Actually, I would be quite sure if it, having read other writings that are proven to be legit.

This is nice to think about, but it's obviously fake.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

And the proof is only 3 posts above yours.

edit on 19/4/2018 by mirageman because: Sponsored by Specsavers

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
When presented with aliens, the most prudent question anyone needs to ask is not "What are their political rights?" but rather, "Are they more powerful than we are, regardless of their ability to reach our planet?"

If they are more powerful than us, we can debate all day long about what their rights are, but they will be the ones calling the shots. Might makes right. That's the way it works here on Earth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join