It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Comey says there were “hundreds of thousands” of Hillary emails on Weiner’s laptop

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Can you provide a quote from Comey which says there hundreds of thousands of Clinton emails on the computer? Because your "article" doesn't seem to provide one.

Not a quote from Comey, but a quote from the MSM which I 'm guessing you take seriously...

He went then wrote about how the U.S. attorney’s office for Southern District of New York (SDNY) had unearthed the new emails: “hundreds of thousands of emails turned over by Weiner’s atty to sdny, includes a ton of material from spouse. Sending team up tomorrow to review ... this will never end ....” he wrote.

McCabe, FBI Knew About More Clinton Emails Well Before Comey's Announcement In 2016, Report Says

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

You're late.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Your'e welcome.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

JAMES COMEY: That's a great question. I think the answer is because how could that possibly be true? How could there be a connection between Anthony Weiner's laptop and Hillary Clinton's emails? And so I think it was sort of a passing comment to me, and I'm sure I stored it away thinking, "Okay, well, that doesn't make any sense, but I'm sure they'll tell me if it does." And they did. They c--

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: It's l-- it's led your critics to say that the FBI, for several weeks, sat on the knowledge that they had several thousand Hillary Clinton emails.

JAMES COMEY: Yeah, more than several thousand, hundreds--

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Hundreds of thousands.

JAMES COMEY: --of thousands on Anthony Weiner's laptop. And I don't know the answer to that criticism. I don't know whether the Bureau team could have moved faster to-- to bring it to me for a decision. All I know is that they did bring it to me on the morning of October 27th. And so, there's an inspector general investigation going on-- about our work on that investigation. I'm sure they'll say, which I think is great. But I don't know the answer to that now--

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
According to the article.

Bombshell: Comey says there were “hundreds of thousands” of Hillary emails on perv Anthony Weiner’s laptop, but watchdog group was told only “72,000” existed

Now the watchdog group was getting emails from the State Department. Which is seperate where this info came from.

But...... "Conspiracy Time"

I think I'm getting the feeling that someone fed the FBI the "hundreds of thousands of emails". I'm not sure what sort of laptop Weiner had. But How did he fit hundreds of thousands of emails including attachments onto it? Along with 2,800 gov't documents? Plus the emails from clintons blackberry server. And who knows whatever else he may have had on the laptop.

Sure the laptop could of had a very large hard drive. But let's ask the question. Why would he have all that crap on the laptop? What possible use could he have for it?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

According to the article.

Thing is that 72,000 number isn't emails. It's pages. And it seems to be about emails on the server, not the laptop.

Last year, the FBI uncovered 72,000 pages of documents Clinton attempted to delete or did not otherwise disclose.
www.judicialwatch.org...

Ambiguous.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Murgatroid

Can you provide a quote from Comey which says there were hundreds of thousands of Hillary emails on the computer?

The article doesn't.

Even if there is one classified email of Hillary's on Weiner's laptop it is a crime, what is the infatuation with 100's of thousands?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

es-pee-on-age

😎

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
NY Post 4 months ago

nypost.com...

Huma's emails

www.dailymail.co.uk...

AND COMEY HIMSELF....

www.cnn.com...

Someone was forwarding Clintons emails....as a safety net maybe? Huma and Weiner are still alive...

The bottom line is Classified information was released and sent via unsecure mail to multiple sources and NO ONE was charged. A f'n joke
edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002018-04-18T16:49:44-05:000444 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh no...Comey lied to Congress under oath? That's perjury.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh no...Comey lied to Congress under oath?

Can you be more specific?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh no...Comey lied to Congress under oath? That's perjury.

He'll just say he had no clear intentions of lying 😎

It all just happened to come out looking that way 🤣

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Someone was forwarding Clintons emails....as a safety net maybe? Huma and Weiner are still alive... 

Oh my, of course not!

A member posted Huma's reason (
) above.

The State Department 'had trouble printing' emails.

Does anyone buy that excuse?
edit on b000000302018-04-18T17:03:51-05:0005America/ChicagoWed, 18 Apr 2018 17:03:51 -0500500000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
removed post someone already posting the part of the transcript in question.

edit on 18-4-2018 by Deluxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oh my, of course not!

) above.

Perhaps because the system in place prevents you from printing classified emails for security reasons?

Naaaaaahhhhh. I guess the IT folks working for them were incompetent (I.e. Awan, etc...) ?
Naaaaaaahhhh. Ummm, ahhhh, Look ........... RUSSIA!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oh my, of course not!

) above.

She had to print them to stop Russians from hacking them 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Reminds of a client about 20 years ago who we told to send us some information on a floppy. She scanned it and faxed it because it was quicker than mailing it...THOSE kinds of people do this...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

The explanation is that the emails were forwarded to Wiener's computer by his wife, Huma Abadin, so that they could be printed to hard copy.

Last May, Comey told the judiciary committee that there were "thousands and thousands" of Clinton emails on the computer.

Are you ok with those things? If so, why?
edit on 18-4-2018 by KansasGirl because: Thise/those

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

No. Pretty damned dumb.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Abedin told the FBI that printing difficulties on the State Department network led her to routinely forward emails to her non-State Department accounts for printing.

Yeah. I bet there was a problem with 'printing difficulties' at the State Department. Primarily, that one has to use a printer set aside for the printing of classified documents. And secondarily, all printed documents are run through a print server which keeps an electronic copy.

She wasn't interested in leaving her Middle Eastern fingerprints on evidence of that nature.

Lock Her Up!!

S&F xuenchen!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join