It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Comey says there were “hundreds of thousands” of Hillary emails on Weiner’s laptop

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Oh no ! Comey said there were hundreds of thousands of Hillary emails on Weiner's laptop computer !!

More lies and cover-ups getting outed.

Comey apparently admitted this during that interview with ABC last week.

The Public was told different !!

The Obama Administration going down in flames !!

You were warned 🤓👋

Bombshell: Comey says there were “hundreds of thousands” of Hillary emails on perv Anthony Weiner’s laptop, but watchdog group was told only “72,000” existed

........But during the interview, Comey let a detail slip that doesn’t match previously published information and it could mean yet another layer has been peeled back from the giant scandal onion that was the Obama regime.

During the interview Stephanopoulos and Comey began discussing what made the former FBI director re-open the Hillary email probe just days before the November 2016 election; reporting at the time noted that the probe had to do with the FBI finding Clinton-related emails on a laptop belonging to serial perv and former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner, then-husband to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

According to a transcript of the interview from ABC News, Comey at one point in the exchange said that there were “hundreds of thousands” of emails found on the Weiner laptop........

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Oopsie. You'd think a Clinton associate would know better than that.

Bye bye, Jimmy boy.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hmmm guess there are no actual news sites running this story...

Hmmmm....

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Bombshell?

November 3, 2016

Yet, the Abedin/Weiner computer, which is said to contain 650,000 e-mails (an unknown number of which are relevant to the Clinton investigation), was not acquired by the bureau in connection with the Clinton investigation. It was seized in an unrelated investigation of Weiner, reportedly involving his alleged “sexting” with a teenage minor.

www.nationalreview.com...

Oh no ! Comey said there were hundreds of thousands of Hillary emails on Weiner's laptop computer !!

Can you provide a quote from Comey which says there hundreds of thousands of Clinton emails on the computer? Because your "article" doesn't seem to provide one.

edit on 4/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Look at the source...

If they were doing dirt. They would know better than that..

That means this is almost certainly a bs story. It is sourced to some rightwing shill site that doesn’t even employ journalists.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

But are there weiners on hillarys laptop?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Look at the source...

That means this is almost certainly a bs story. It is sourced to some rightwing shill site that doesn’t even employ journalists.

Look again...

According to a transcript of the interview from ABC News, Comey at one point in the exchange said that there were “hundreds of thousands” of emails found on the Weiner laptop.

Bombshell: Comey says there were “hundreds of thousands” of Hillary emails on perv Anthony Weiner’s laptop, but watchdog group was told only “72,000” existed

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Look at the source...

The source doesn't matter much when this info is based on a transcript that anyone can look up and read.

Is ABCNews acceptable for you?
Comey Interview Transcript

link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Can you provide a quote from Comey which says there were hundreds of thousands of Hillary emails on the computer?

The article doesn't.

link   

Hmmm guess there are no actual news sites running this story...

Hmmmm....

Or, try googling? Plenty of outlets reporting this. What, were expecting to see it on CNN? Lol

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Thanks.

And I didn't smile again for a long time like that-- after that. And what they told me was, "We have found, for reasons we can't explain, hundreds of thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop. And something much more important than that. Thousands of emails from Hillary Clinton's Blackberry domain."

+37 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Shouldn't that be, "Thanks, I stand corrected."

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Was I in error?
How so? I was asking for a quote.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Thanks for digging into the transcript and posting the quote.
Adds some clarity to the conversation.

Does this mean that Wiener had access to Hillary's email?
Is that what he means when he says that they found "hundreds of thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop?"
It almost sounds like he had emails of hers that were not even sent to him.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: The GUT

Was I in error?
How so? I was asking for a quote.

And so you were, technically, I stand corrected.

edit on 18-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

The explanation is that the emails were forwarded to Wiener's computer by his wife, Huma Abadin, so that they could be printed to hard copy.

Last May, Comey told the judiciary committee that there were "thousands and thousands" of Clinton emails on the computer.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Thanks.
Pretty fishy if you ask me.
Do you know of any specific reason that they were sent there to be printed?
You would think that she would have access to printers at work.
Anyhoo, nothing will come of it anyway, I'd imagine.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Thanks for digging into the transcript and posting the quote.
Adds some clarity to the conversation.

Does this mean that Wiener had access to Hillary's email?
Is that what he means when he says that they found "hundreds of thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop?"
It almost sounds like he had emails of hers that were not even sent to him.

No it means his wife Huma did. I had heard previously she sometimes used that laptop.

Remember the rumor was the laptop had these emails stored in a folder called insurance policy.
The question is was it Huma's insurance policy or Weiners or both. Either way it is illegal if they were classified, which logic would tell you at least some were. Also the rumor was there was a lot more than just Hillary emails in there.

Actually considering Huma's family ties, there has been speculation these emails may have been getting turned over to pakistani intelligence and that she is actually a double agent. When you consider the Awan case - and the fact they originally were hired by Weiner as aides - and they too are considered likely pakistani agents it all adds up to me anyway.

edit on 18-4-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Do you know of any specific reason that they were sent there to be printed?

Abedin told the FBI that printing difficulties on the State Department network led her to routinely forward emails to her non-State Department accounts for printing.
freebeacon.com...

Anyhoo, nothing will come of it anyway, I'd imagine.
Probably not at this point. Though I suppose someone might ask for another investigation and review of the emails. The first one found that there was nothing new in the batch found on the laptop. But I don't see how this is really a bombshell, more just a way to pick a scab.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

But are there weiners on hillarys laptop?

Shes more of a roast beef kind of gal.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join