It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Congress refers Comey McCabe Clinton Page Strzok Lynch others for criminal prosecution

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No. I'm right. You are wrong.

I suppose you think that Trump doesn't lie too.
edit on 4/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

About as clear as mud, Phage. About as clear as mud...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: luthier

I simply support whoever leaves my earnings the least molested and otherwise leaves me the most alone.

The problem is knowing if that is also a con or not.

I am getting 65 more a month for a trillion dollar deficit because they forget tax breaks also need spending cuts or freezes. So inflation hits you n the back side.

link   

originally posted by: Phage

No. I'm right. You are wrong.

I suppose you think that Trump doesn't lie too.

Don't change the subject.
Your narrative is pulled from the pages of CNN and is bunk.

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'll admit Trump's thinking (and speaking) often seems muddled.
But he was quite clear in that interview

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

No. It's from Trump's mouth. Which, I admit, is very often full of bunk.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

...quite obvious he was saying he went ahead and fired Comey despite the optics of the timing.
The fact you can't comprehend it - or won't - explains a lot of other things.
edit on 18/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

...quite obvious he was saying he went ahead and fired Comey despite the optics of the timing.

He said what he said. Your opinion of his meaning is irrelevant. He is his own worst enemy. As Judge Napelitano says. His biggest threat is hi self and lack of self control.

link   
anyhow...
Here are the reason for the criminal referrals..

They said Comey potentially broke the law when he chose not to seek charges against Clinton, for leaking classified memos of his conversations to President Trump to his friend Daniel Richman to give to the press, and for lying to lawmakers.

They said Clinton potentially broke the law when disguising payments to Fusion GPS, the firm that produced the Trump dossier, despite mandatory disclosures to the Federal Election Commission.

Lynch, they said, potentially broke the law when she threatened a former FBI informant, William Douglas Campbell, who had tried to come forward in 2016 with information related to the Uranium One deal that was approved in 2010.

McCabe potentially broke the law when he lied to investigators four times when questioned about a leak that he had arranged, they said.

Strzok and Page potentially violated the law by interfering in the investigation of Clinton’s private email server, they said. The letter cites a Wall Street Journal report that said their text messages to one another revealed FBI officials tried to eliminate evidence that Clinton had compromised high-level communications with then-President Obama.

Finally, the lawmakers referred all Justice Department and FBI personnel, including Comey, McCabe, former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates, and former Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente, for potentially breaking the law by using unverified and/or false information to obtain a surveillance warrant on former Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page.

link   
In other news: As Comey claims he triggered the investigation into McCabe's lying (and in the process acknowledges his own lying) on The View of all places, we now have this from McCabe's Attorneys:

Comey vs McCabe is going to be a good one.

edit on 18-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

He said nothing about the timing.
The announcement was that Comey was fired because of the letter from Rosenstein. Trump, in the interview, says no. He says he did it because of the fake Russia investigation.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

He said what he said. Your opinion of his meaning is irrelevant. He is his own worst enemy. As Judge Napelitano says. His biggest threat is hi self and lack of self control.

Yeah - and at no point did he say he fired Comey because he was investigating him - so really doesn't need interpretation.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

He said nothing about the timing.
The announcement was that Comey was fired because of the letter from Rosenstein. Trump, in the interview, says no. He says he did it because of the fake Russia investigation.

Get some rest.

The Democrats like him. The Republicans like him. He made a recommendation, but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact, when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats having lost an election that they should have won.

link   

Ah, but when was the last time we had a POTUS who didn't see ridiculous deficit spending? As long as both sides spend like fools, why not embrace the concept of holding as much of the money you, yourself earned as possible?

Besides, I believe spending cuts are forthcoming.

link   

Yeah - and at no point did he say he fired Comey because he was investigating him - so really doesn't need interpretation.

Why don't you display the quote that literally led to the SC.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Ah, but when was the last time we had a POTUS who didn't see ridiculous deficit spending? As long as both sides spend like fools, why not embrace the concept of holding as much of the money you, yourself earned as possible?

Besides, I believe spending cuts are forthcoming.

Bill Clinton and Gingrich?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Right. No good time to do it.
So how did timing have anything to do with it?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Right. No good time to do it.
So how did timing have anything to do with it?

OK. Crack on fella.

...where's that facepalm emoji when you need it.
edit on 18/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Why don't you display the quote that literally led to the SC.

Because there isn't one. At no point has Trump ever said that he fired Comey because he was being investigated by him.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
In other news: As Comey claims he triggered the investigation into McCabe's lying (and in the process acknowledges his own lying) on The View of all places, we now have this from McCabe's Attorneys:

Comey vs McCabe is going to be a good one.

Hopefully, we get to see the documents that prove it.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join