It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Congress refers Comey McCabe Clinton Page Strzok Lynch others for criminal prosecution

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Your article is old, why are you bothering to quote from it.
Yes, it's old. It is also the source used by the OIG. But I don't guess you read the whole OIG report so you wouldn't know that.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The source in the IG Report are interviews
with McCabe. Whether he was under oath
or not I don't know.

So imo better than a WSJ article from over a year ago.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: The GUT

Speaking of Comey. Trump said he fired him because Russia, now says it wasn't because Russia?

He never said he fired him because Russia. He said he had decided to fire him prior to Rosenstein and Session's recommending Comey be fired because public and internal confidence in the FBI had eroded significantly under Comey for issues including the Clinton email fiasco and the Russian collusion foolishness. It wasn't an inaccurate statement, either.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: luthier

What would be new is the propaganda turning out to be true and people who matter getting canned or arrested.

I sincerely doubt based on history and common sense 11 people are going to persuade the doj to do anything they aren't already doing and looking at.

I understand your skepticism. I see the letter as pressure to make sure these issues aren't swept under the rug as per the usual deep state M.O. And it does appear that the OIG and DOJ are already looking at all the matters listed.

As far as getting canned, demoted, or reassigned that has already happened at the very top of the FBI and looks to be one of the major clues that consequences are coming. OIG report #1 is encouragement as to that assessment.

The list so far: Comey, McCabe number 1 & 2 at FBI both fired, James Baker, Lisa Page, & Peter Strzok reassigned and kept on ice somewhere, Bruce Ohr demoted twice and known to have given testimony to someone other than Congress.

The information about Dana Boente being brought back is very interesting---especially in light of the history as regards these players and the charges.

Do you remember Ashcroft getting busted, and 75 cases of fisa abuses a year after 911?

And all the blackwater, Haliburton, and fake and doctored intel?

I also lived through Iran Contra where one guy took the fall for a massive crime,..he then became a mayor when he got out.

So yeah I am skeptical. Also skeptical Trump is not every bit the crook the Clintons are.

Why. Because he got elected. To do that you have to be approved by the powers that be.

link   

Speaking of Comey. Trump said he fired him because Russia, now says it wasn't because Russia?

Why did Rosenstein recommend he be fired?

link   

You might want to read page 10 of the report.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Lol, right. Over an unrelated subject from the "witch hunt"

...and that differs from the 8 Degrees of Kevin Bacon game every federal "independent" counsel investigation in history how? These goddamn things are all witch hunts and they are intended to find dirt, regardless of where said dirt came from or what it's composition is.

The current Stormy Daniels ridiculousness is "news" for the same reason... Mueller wants to get Trump in a room, under oath, to ask him a question that's absolutely none of Mueller's business: "Did you screw that whore?" If Trump says "yes" then the Dems smear, if Trump says "no" then the IC recommends perjury charges. Regardless, it's utterly and totally unrelated to anything of importance to the actual job of running the nation and cavorting with hookers isn't a federal crime so...
edit on 18-4-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No. He said it was because of Russia.

The Democrats like him. The Republicans like him. He made a recommendation, but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact, when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats having lost an election that they should have won.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Why did Rosenstein recommend he be fired?
You didn't read Rosenstein's letter?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I am referring to page 5 where McCabe says
he was told to stand down on The Clinton Foundation
Investigation, so You might want to read page 5.

In any case, McCabe is saying Comey is not telling
the truth, aka as lying. Today, as of right now.

www.politico.com...

They are all dirty and and going to turn on each
other when the time comes, it is already happening.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

My point republicans loved the special council then. Now democrats do...

Same as it ever was switch and repeat..

I want to know when people will get pissed they are abused and spied on.

All this outrage over politicians imploding and feeding on themselves seems a lot like psyops.

I was far more pissed about my rights getting trampled in a major new way starting 17 years ago. I kind of laugh at the fact it's a bigger deal when the crooks find out their plans backfired and now they are subject to their own devious plans.

Ship all to the moon as far as I care.

All of them.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yes. And that is what the WSJ article says too.
Same words and everything. Coincidence?

I wonder who the unamed source for the WSJ was.

edit on 4/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Please. That's Trump jumping around from topic to topic. He's likely to be asked why did you have eggs for breakfast and answer "I had eggs this morning because I thought to myself 'Wow, 3 weeks ago someone told me they had a bowl of stroganoff for dinner and I though Hmm... noodles and beef with sour cream, that's the best. It's just the best. Plus we have turkey on Thanksgiving because turkey starts with t same as thanks does, the pilgrims knew that. smart people, tall hats. So eggs." Not that any of it had eff all to do with the actual question. He was using the directed interview as an opportunity to identify the asininity of the Democrat "Trump+Russia+poor Hillary" piss and moan just as he was using every interview for at that time.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Except he quite explicitly says that's why he fired Comey. None of that other stuff you said.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

When the American people (myself included) failed to draw their long knives and storm DC, burning the SOB to the ground and then salting the earth on the way out following the NSA wiretapping revelation, it was obvious that ship had sailed.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

"It's an excuse by the Democrats on why they lost the election" in no way whatsoever explicitly answers the question "Why did you fire Jim Comey?"

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact, when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.

Quite explicit.
edit on 4/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

When the American people (myself included) failed to draw their long knives and storm DC, burning the SOB to the ground and then salting the earth on the way out following the NSA wiretapping revelation, it was obvious that ship had sailed.

Yet board after board of concern for the rights of crooks in DC.

Yeah no crap privacy is gone. The difference we all need to be upset now because it's politicians facing there own medicine.

Personally I will believe any of this means anything when the judge pounds the gavel.

Until then it's not amusing to watch America tear itself up over a bunch of thieves. Trump and his clan included.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I simply support whoever leaves my earnings the least molested and otherwise leaves me the most alone.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No. He said it was because of Russia.

The Democrats like him. The Republicans like him. He made a recommendation, but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact, when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats having lost an election that they should have won.

You're either hopeless at comprehension or just can't shake one of the lies you were fed.

I watched the interview several times and it is crystal clear Trump was conveying that he fired Comey EVEN THOUGH the investigation was ongoing because there was really no good time to do it. It was not because of the investigation.

You're just plain wrong, but I don't hold out much hope of you admitting it.

edit on 18/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join