It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Congress refers Comey McCabe Clinton Page Strzok Lynch others for criminal prosecution

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: The GUT

Speaking of Comey. Trump said he fired him because Russia, now says it wasn't because Russia?

This is not math and physics, I should know. Always, you seem way way out of your element. Perhaps it is your fake friends allowing you to be a tool for them. You are not a bot but you act like la la la la la when the facts hit and even pretend you know better like a couple of extremist here in ATS do daily. Your credibility over facts are ruined in your posts in politics. Why I don't know but it might be perhaps you don't care to go where the truth leads you. We have seen this pattern before from those leaning way to far left and those far right types not letting facts get in the way of their good story.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

Apparently.

Seems he wanted everyone to know that he (not Rosenstein) fired Comey and not because of the Rosenstein letter, but because of the Russia investigation.

No cause / justification was needed so im not sure why we are rehashing this.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Except when he does it to obstruct justice that is.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

except to this point he hasn't
otherwise he would be a target...not a subject

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You did a lot of posting on my behalf there. Perhaps you should consult me before putting words in my mouth.
Or just leave me out and have the conversation with yourself.

I'm gonna let the head comment go.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

See the beauty of this is that you're both right because he said both!

It's his version of policy spin the bottle.

Round and round and round she goes.
How I'll decide nobody knows.
Maybe I will and maybe I won't
Maybe I do and may be I don't.
Nobody knows what they'll get outta me.
If I'm not sure.
I'll just ask Hannity.
edit on 4192018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm thinking Mueller only hesitated on the latter designation contingent upon an interview.
An interview now not likely to happen.
Trump passed up his chance to tell his side of the story. Mueller goes with what he already has.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Except when he does it to obstruct justice that is.

and since Comey was the FBI head, was an administrator and not the agent responsible, for the investigation, its not obstruction.

Even Comey said he could be fired without cause.
McCabe testified Comeys termination didnt affect the investigation.
edit on 19-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump passed up his chance to tell his side of the story.

Someone took away trumps twitter?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Speaking of Comey. Trump said he fired him because Russia, now says it wasn't because Russia?

Speaking of irrelevant facts, what obligations does the POTUS have for revealing his reasons for firing Comey?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That is not how the system works.
The system investigated her, the system interrogated her, they've looked at every aspect of their lives, their businesses everything. For years and years. No charges have ever resulted .
So you want to just keep having different people looking at it hoping that one of them will find something. And to keep looking until they do. But eleven months looking at trump is too much.

Except they had typed up her exoneration even before she was interrogated. She has friends in high places. That's the problem. That's why it must be someone else who looks into it.
edit on 19-4-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact, when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.

Quite explicit.

There's plenty of other alternatives anyway.
Trump fired Comey...nobody else, he fired Comey and had not even read Rosenstein's memo recommending Comey be fired,
that makes both Sessions and Rosenstein's recommendations irrelevant, since Sessions was already in a recused state.

as well as that Trump also mentioned, 'this Russia thing' in a NBC interview in relation to Comey's firing...a big load off his shoulders...it matters not what Trump is saying now, lies only beget more lies, and I am sure Mueller has not missed that.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A year and a half later, and so many are still vainly hoping (wishing, praying, salivating) that all of your "political enemies" can be silenced and/or punished by the power of the State.

Clinton was about to be indicted ANY DAY ... what seven or eight times now, according to the right-wing media?

Pfft. Although, this is telling for many here who claimed to be pro-individual/anti-State advocates.

Why am I not surprised?

SSDD.

edit on 19-4-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Heh. Just another in a LONG list of right wing nothingburgers. Right?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Heh. Just another in a LONG list of right wing nothingburgers. Right?

I'm not even sure it qualifies as a "nothingburger" ... 3% of the House, most known to be on the fringe, send a ludicrous and meaningless directive to another branch of government.

This isn't even a "nothing-crumb."

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

First....GREAT to see you.

Me personally...im hoping that the state eats itself. Hillary schmillary....the FBI is where i want to see targets laid.

They have decades of malfeasance that needs justice.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I'm thinking Mueller only hesitated on the latter designation contingent upon an interview.
An interview now not likely to happen.
Trump passed up his chance to tell his side of the story. Mueller goes with what he already has.

seems they have trumps side of the story....hope they got a warrant...

www.foxnews.com...

The federal prosecutors also argued that Cohen was not truly performing legal work for Trump; rather, they said, he was a fixer of Trump’s image and a trickster to Trump’s adversaries. Then they revealed that the source of their purported knowledge of the Trump-Cohen relationship was surveillance of Cohen, whose telephone calls, emails and text messages the feds had been capturing for months.
That means that federal prosecutors have overheard the president of the United States in telephone conversations he believed were protected by privilege, in which he was talking to a man under criminal investigation who he has said was his lawyer.

So that is just about it for the 4th?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting how CNN and MSNBC are still not reporting this 24 hours after the fact. These criminal referrals must be a very very big deal indeed.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting how CNN and MSNBC are still not reporting this 24 hours after the fact. These criminal referrals must be a very very big deal indeed.

It's a letter. From 11 members of the house.

Here's another letter requesting and investigation. It had a lot more signatures.
www.vox.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Then they revealed that the source of their purported knowledge of the Trump-Cohen relationship was surveillance of Cohen
Right. Because until then no one knew that Cohen was Trump's attorney. Cohen himself said he "fixed" the Stormy Daniels thing. In public.

edit on 4/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join