It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Congress refers Comey McCabe Clinton Page Strzok Lynch others for criminal prosecution

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Transparency?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Apparently.

Seems he wanted everyone to know that he (not Rosenstein) fired Comey and not because of the Rosenstein letter, but because of the Russia investigation.
edit on 4/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There are a few names on that list I would really like to see roasted on an open pit. I hope the republicans actually follow through and get the job done. And then I hope they turn the tables on a few of their own who also deserve a good roasting for their actions.

Please...please please please....let this lead to some convictions of those whom truly deserve it.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Sounds more like he was trying to give an insight into his thinking process. Especially since he stated earlier that he fired Comey when he did because of the letters from Rosenstein and Sessions recommending the termination.

Or are we ignoring that statement because we like the one you posted better?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

In the interview? You mean this?

Oh, I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.

He said that before he said this:

He made a recommendation He is highly respected. Very good guy. Very smart guy. The Democrats like him. The Republicans like him. He made a recommendation, but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact, when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats having lost an election that they should have won.

Doesn't sound like the recommendation had much to do with his decision.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42
I love that y'all feel that justice will only be served with a conviction.

Silly its a miracle the Chinese people haven't labeled you the 8th wonder of the world, as your head is clearly so far into the earth that it comes out the other side.

Because these things have already been looked at and....nada.

So according to you Al Capone was only a tax dodger huh, LOL

I assume you feel the same about trump , right.

Another investigation that results in no convictions or trials will be claimed insufficient and you'll be clamouring for yet another investigation. Until all parties are dead and buried.

Its what happens when the mafia investigates itself.

Anyhow i see no point of the Gop or the Dnc candidates doing any investigations as they are one in the same pool of individuals riddled with conflict of interests and the all mighty dollar is greater than party ideals.

edit on 24430America/ChicagoWed, 18 Apr 2018 21:24:29 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Does that logic apply to Mueller's investigation? Did Flynn only lie to the FBI?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

No, I mean the press release Trump put out just after the firing, wherein he stated that he had just fired Comey on the basis of the recommendations from Sessions/Rosenstein.

The one you forgot about.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That wasn't a press release. It was the letter to Comey. Spicer did make a statement, repeating what the letter said.

No. I didn't forget about it. I guess he did though. Or was he lying in the interview when he said the recommendation had nothing to do with it? That he was going to fire Comey no matter what.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Does that logic apply to Mueller's investigation? Did Flynn only lie to the FBI?

To be honest, I have not kept up with Mueller's investigation so I can't really answer that or do I see how your comment relates to what I said or what your point is?

My point to silly was just because they haven't been charged it doesn't mean they are innocent.

If you are suggesting that I would ONLY hold the left accountable you would be highly wrong. I think both party stink the same. I have no party loyalty nor do I associate to any one political idealogy exclusively.
edit on 45430America/ChicagoWed, 18 Apr 2018 21:45:57 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Did he say when he was going to fire Comey?

Is "going to fire" the same as "fired"?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Is "going to fire" the same as "fired"?

Since the interview was given after the firing, yes.
I think it is what is called the past perfect tense.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

they will either

A not report it or

b call it a nothingburger and down play it.

they could arrest all of the above using swat teams with full blown shootouts and rest of msm would flip it saying it was trump gestapo persecuting these poor people.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

He was discussing his thoughts prior to the firing, not his actions. How is that past perfect tense?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

A few congress critters is not Congress, but thanks for playing.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

He was discussing his thoughts prior to the firing, not his actions. How is that past perfect tense?

TheRedneck

I think he stepped outside to scream at the sky. He'll get back to you.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Ah, a sky-screamer. New term; I think it is pretty apt.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Good grief guy. 40 posts about a poll. You believe absolutely everything the establishment says. Try using your brain. If the establishment is not paying you then they should be. Remember the exit polls that said Hillary was a shoe in to win the election.
I would feel bad for you but I doubt you're actually as blind and ignorant as you act.

Those exit polls were correct. Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes and polls don't gauge the electoral vote.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: The GUT

Lol, dig around where the media and political partisan bs?

Again why only 11 reps?

Now I understand the government is corrupt. But that isn't new. Fisa abuses are not new. Special councils going past their initial purpose not new.

What would be new is the propaganda turning out to be true and people who matter getting canned or arrested.

I sincerely doubt based on history and common sense 11 people are going to persuade the doj to do anything they aren't already doing and looking at.

Gut pointed you to the actual documents. That is the right way to deflect like a bot.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

In the interview? You mean this?

Oh, I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.

He said that before he said this:

He made a recommendation He is highly respected. Very good guy. Very smart guy. The Democrats like him. The Republicans like him. He made a recommendation, but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact, when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats having lost an election that they should have won.

Doesn't sound like the recommendation had much to do with his decision.

Really doesn't matter why.

You can't question his constitutional right.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join