It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddha GrandMaster talks about Alien Agenda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
Problem is, no form of energy was measured at all. Just claimed.

And the distance was 30 centimeters. Certainly close enough for infrasound, assuming the effect actually happened and the story isn't just a pious fraud.

I suppose the "real question" can be reframed this way - why is it that these practitioners can vibrate their hands so forcefully?

Harte

There is more then just infrasound that Qi Gong Masters can emit. From Zhuan Falun it actually talks about this:

So what does it mean to surpass the five elements of this material world? The physics of ancient China, much as with physics today, believed that the theory of five elements was valid. And it is indeed the case that the five elements of metal, wood, water, fire, and earth give rise to all of creation, so we subscribe to the theory. For someone to surpass the five elements means, in contemporary terms, to transcend the physical world that we know.

I realize it might sound a bit hard to believe. But bear in mind that true spiritual teachers carry a higher energy, known as gong. I have undergone testing to assess my energy, as have many teachers of chi-gong. There are many instruments now that can detect the material elements of higher energy, which these teachers emit; all it takes is the right instruments. Instruments can now detect radiation including infrared, ultraviolet, ultrasound, infrasound, electricity, magnetism, and gamma rays, as well as atoms and neutrons. True chi-gong teachers emit all of these, and more—only they are things that instruments can’t yet detect. So all it takes is the right instruments, and it’s now established that these teachers emit many types of matter.

True spiritual teachers exude a powerful and beautiful aura, which can be seen with the right kind of electromagnetic field. The stronger someone’s energy is, the larger the aura that he emanates. Ordinary people have auras as well, only they’re really quite small. From research in high-energy physics we know that energy is in fact things like neutrons or atoms. Many chi-gong teachers have had their energy assessed, and that’s the case for most of those who are renowned.

I too have been assessed, and it was found that the amount of gamma rays and thermal neutrons I released was eighty to one hundred and seventy times greater than what matter normally emits. And that was only what the equipment could measure, as the indicator had reached its limit. The researchers found it hard to believe—neutrons that powerful. It shouldn’t be humanly possible. So we can say that it has now been scientifically affirmed that masters of energy practices do have higher energy.

- From The Second Talk in Zhuan Falun:

falundafa.org...

originally posted by: Carlosconundrum
I just made an ATS account to thank you LitriumGem. Thank you! I've so far listened to the 9 audio lectures from the official site. Going to start reading Zhuan Falun today. The lectures have already made a positive impact on my life as well as a clearer understanding of what I already know. Thank you! Don't let the haters and trolls get to you. You have helped me and surely many others!

You're welcome Carlos, happy to have shared it and glad to hear you find the material of interest. : )

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem
He's gonna have to make up another word.

"Energy" is already taken.
What he's talking about should be called "hooie," but that word's already taken too.

Harte

<< 1  2  3   >>

join