It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddha GrandMaster talks about Alien Agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I thought Buddhism has long but thrown away their beleives and fears of sky divinities and demons, and is more concerned about Samsara, and the adversary or tempter from within.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Although Falun Dafa is from the Buddha Law school of Cultivation, it's not Buddhism the religion. Here are a few excerpts from Zhuan Falun which expound on this point:

There have always been people in Buddhism examining what Buddha Law is. And some people think that the Law taught in Buddhism is the whole Buddha Law. But it’s actually not. The Law that Shakyamuni taught was for those ordinary people 2,500 years ago with a really low degree of civilization, they were people who’d just emerged from a primitive society and whose minds were kind of simple.

He talked about, "the Age of the Law’s End." That’s today. Modern people can’t cultivate with that Law anymore. In the Age of the Law’s End it’s hard for monks in monasteries to save even themselves, let alone save others. The Law Shakyamuni preached back then was specific to that situation, and also, he didn’t teach people everything he knew at his level about Buddha Law. And if you want to keep it from ever changing, that’s just not possible.

Society has been developing and the human mind has gotten more and more complicated, so it’s hard now for a person to cultivate that way. Buddhism’s Law doesn’t cover the entire Buddha Law—it’s just a tiny little part of Buddha Law. There are a lot of Buddhist Great Law practices that have been passed down among common folks, or passed down over the generations in a lineage-type way.

Different levels have different Laws, and different dimensions have different Laws, and all of this is the Buddha Law’s manifestation in different dimensions and at different levels. Shakyamuni also talked about there being 84,000 disciplines for cultivating Buddhahood. But Buddhism has only a dozen or so disciplines, like Zen, Pure Land, Tendai, Huayan, and Tantrism. They don’t cover the entire Buddha Law. And besides, Shakyamuni didn’t preach all of his Law, he just selectively preached the part of his Law that the people back then could grasp.

and:

What we cultivate in our practice is huge, it’s not like all those ones that imitate animal movements. What we cultivate in this practice is just immense. Back in the times of Shakyamuni and Lao-zi, all of the truths taught then were just truths within the scope of our Milky Way. Then what do we cultivate in Falun Dafa? We cultivate by following the laws governing evolution in this universe, we take the highest nature of the universe—to be True, Good, and Endure—as the standard to guide our cultivation. What we cultivate is something so huge, it’s the same as cultivating a universe.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

Kali Yuga...

What is it that is cultivated then? And how would this apply to an alien agenda?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

In Falun Dafa the goal is to cultivate oneself, this entails spiritual purification in the form of tempering one's will, forbearing and not retaliating when someone hurts or insults you, guarding your virtue ,raising your moral character and letting go of various attachments and desires.

Together with the powerful Qi Gong exercises which strengthen and purify one's body and mind and also strengthen one's supernatural abilities it allows a person to achieve Enlightenment or what the Daoists call attaining the Dao.

There is a chapter in Zhuan Falun that talks about this matter in depth:

Qigong is About Cultivation

Qigong has been around for ages, so just what exactly is it for? I’m going to tell you, what we have here is a Buddhist cultivation Great Law, so of course it’s for cultivating Buddhahood. And Daoists, of course, cultivate the Dao to attain the Dao. I can tell you that the idea of "Buddha" isn’t blind belief. "Buddha" is a term from Sanskrit, which is a language of ancient India. When it was brought to our China it had two words, pronounced "Fo Tuo." Some people also translated it as "Fu Tu."

Then, as it was passed around by people, and as it was handed down over the generations, we Chinese people left out one of the words and just called it "Fo." So what does this term mean in Chinese? It means "Enlightened One"—a person who’s become Enlightened by cultivating. How’s that "blind belief"?

So let’s think about it. Cultivation can bring out a person’s supernatural abilities. Six types of abilities are recognized in the world today, but there are more than just those. I’d say there’s around 10,000 true abilities. Just suppose that while sitting in place, and without moving his hands or feet, somebody could do what other people can’t do even with their hands and feet, and he could see the true laws governing every dimension of the universe, and the reality of the universe—he could see things that ordinary people can’t.

Isn’t that somebody who’s attained the Dao by cultivating? Isn’t he a Great Enlightened Being? Could you say he’s the same as an ordinary person? Isn’t he somebody who’s become Enlightened by cultivating? Isn’t it only right to call him "an Enlightened Being"? When you put it into the language of ancient India, that’s a "Buddha." And that is what it’s really about—that is what qigong is for.

The moment qigong comes up there’s always somebody who says, "Why would you want to practice qigong if you don’t have health problems?" He’s implying that qigong is just for healing, and that’s a really, really shallow understanding of it. But you can’t blame him, because a lot of qigong masters are just healing people and helping them stay fit, that stuff, they just talk about healing and fitness, and nobody is teaching higher things. I’m not trying to say their practices aren’t good. It’s actually their mission to teach things at the level of healing and fitness, and popularize qigong.

But there are a lot of folks who want to cultivate to high levels. They think about this, and they have the heart for it, but they don’t know how to cultivate themselves, and this has brought them a lot of hardship, and they’ve run into a lot of problems. Now of course, really transmitting a practice at high levels is going to involve higher things. So we’ve made a point of being responsible to society, and to all people, and the overall results of transmitting this practice have been good. Some of the things are high-level, and maybe it sounds like we’re talking about blind beliefs, but we’ll try our best to use modern science when we explain them.

When we mention certain things some people blurt right out, "blind belief." Why do they do that? Their criteria for something being "blind belief" or "quackery" is that it’s whatever science hasn’t grasped, or whatever they haven’t experienced first-hand, or whatever they think can’t possibly exist. That’s their way of thinking. So is that way of thinking correct? Can you just dismiss something as blind belief or quackery just because science hasn’t grasped it yet, or just because science isn’t far enough along to explain it yet? Aren’t these people themselves full of blind belief? And aren’t they caught up in quackery? If everybody thought that way, could science develop? Could it move forward? Society wouldn’t be able to make progress.

The things that our scientific and technological community has invented are all things that people didn’t have at one time. If those things were all thought of as blind belief, then there’d be no point in talking about progress, right? Qigong isn’t quackery. But there are always a lot of people who think it is, since they don’t understand it. But with the use of scientific instruments people have now detected on the bodies of qigong masters things like infrasonic waves, ultrasonic waves, electromagnetic waves, infrared, ultraviolet, gamma rays, neutrons, atoms, and trace metal elements. Aren’t those all concrete things? They’re matter. Aren’t all things made of matter? Aren’t other space-times made of matter? Could you call them blind belief? Qigong is for cultivating Buddhahood, so of course there are going to be a lot of profound things involved. And we’re going to explain all of them.

So if that’s what qigong is for, why do people call it qigong? It’s not really called qigong. What’s it called? It’s called cultivation—it is cultivation. Of course, it has other specific names, but as a whole it’s called cultivation. So why do people call it qigong, then? You know, qigong has been popular for over 20 years. It started as early as the middle of the Cultural Revolution, and at the end of the Cultural Revolution it began to peak. Now think about it. Back then the ultra-leftist, Maoist thought was going strong. Let’s not get into what names qigong had in prehistoric cultures.

But as this civilization of ours was developing, it went through a feudal period, so it had names that sounded pretty medieval. And the ones related to religions often had names that sounded pretty religious, like, "Dafa of Cultivating Dao," "Vajra Meditation," "Way of Arhat," "Dafa of Cultivating Buddha," "Nine-Fold Immortality Elixir Method." They were names like those. If you used those names during the Cultural Revolution, wouldn’t you have been publicly denounced? That wish that qigong masters had to popularize qigong was good, and they did it to heal the masses and keep them fit, it was to improve people’s physical conditions—that was great, wasn’t it?—but it still wouldn’t have gone over well, so they didn’t dare use those names.

So to popularize qigong, a lot of qigong masters plucked two words from The Book of Elixir and the Daoist Canon and then called it "qi gong." Some people even dig into the term qigong and research it, but there’s nothing there to study. It just used to be called cultivation. Qigong is just a new term that came along in order to suit modern people’s thinking. That’s all.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
For those who wish to gain an understanding of Qigong, read on. For those who wish to practice Qigong, the following is not necessary for you to read:

Qigong is studying beyond it's ability.

What is understood loosely by current masters, will be analysed and dismantled by tomorrow's scientists.

It is not an alienation of the material. It is a necessary justice of balance. This equilibrium will maintain indefinitely. As tomorrow's masters will be extending beyond what becomes understood. As has been, will be. As qigong's mysteries become known fact, more advanced mysteries will become the study of Qigong.

I am not a master, but I have been given the opportunity to understand, as all are.

I chose to endorse the opportunity.

Knowing the path, can be done by those who do not walk it. Unfortunately, to walk the path, begets a limited view of the path. That limited view begets an acute understanding that goes beyond knowing. You negate the necessity of knowing, with that which is beyond knowledge, in feeling. Qigong masters need not "know" . They feel their "knowledge" . It is an intuition and acclimation that extends beyond normal action.

Foregoing the "knowing" you are able to interact beyond the ability of those who have to know. You are using an equal amount of resources of mind and body. To know, removes resources of ability. To extend into those realms of ability, fully, requires that you forego the resources that would be wasted on knowing.

So, true Qigong masters can perform actions beyond what anyone wishing to know can obtain.

They do not need to "know" . They feel the actions, but their "feeling" is essentially a step beyond "thought" .

If you attempt to understand, you lose the capability to "feel" and thus lose the ability to perform actions that supercede understanding.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have found some rather insightful follow up information in regards to the Alien Phenomena.

This is from a Buddhist monk who has been practicing for many years and has opened up many supernatural abilities. In the article he talks about many fascinating things and he also touches upon the alien phenomena.

What's also interesting is that it is strikingly similar to what Master Li Hongzhi (founder of Falun Dafa) has said about the Alien phenomena in the first post of this thread.

Here is the excerpt where he explains his view of the Alien phenomena (original article is in Chinese so the translation isn't perfect):

"On the day I was about to leave Danjiangkou, I met a man and a woman on the road. They were all twenty-five years old, very beautiful, and very fashionable. But at first glance, I know that they are not humans, and they are not ordinary animals attached to the human body. In other words, these two "people" have the shape of a person, but they are not people, but they are not animal possessions. I am very surprised, I can't help but look at them more and want to explore one. Looking at the information stored in the brains of these two people, I realized that they were originally aliens, not humans on Earth.

The two aliens soon discovered that I was exploring them with the eye, and I became very scared at once. They ran to me and squatted down and asked me not to tear down their secrets and let them go. I said casually, you love to do it, I don't care about your business. They are very happy and say a lot of gratitude. Now that I know what I am doing, I will no longer be curious, and I will stop paying attention to these two aliens. I am ready to leave and go to other places to see. Who knows, these two aliens have stuck to me, they are behind me, saying that they are dead and asking me to accept them as apprentices.

Strictly speaking, aliens are animals. They don't have pineal and dantian. They don't have a good nature. They don't have to listen to the Dharma. They can't fix the Dharma. But I am lonely and lonely, and it is not a bad thing to have two companions, so I forfeited them as apprentices, but allowed them to follow me. It is from the mouth of these two aliens that I know more about their insider.

According to the two aliens, there are many alien civilizations outside the earth. Some civilizations have a long history, far beyond the imagination of the people of the earth. They know that the oldest time is more than three billion years. The level of science and technology of alien civilizations has far surpassed that of human beings and reached an incredible height. However, no matter how long the history of alien civilization, their technology has developed to a certain extent, they can no longer progress. The most important point is that no matter how advanced technology is, their life span will be a certain number of years, or they will die. That is to say, no matter what kind of technology is used, it will not extend the life of a life.

In fact, when it comes to home, aliens are highly developed animals with wisdom and technology. However, in their society, there is only technology and no culture. You must not think that no one in the aliens knows art, music, literature and philosophy, and there is no moral norm and faith in God. But later, the aliens discovered the earth, and they found that the earth people's belief in God is correct and far beyond their science and technology.

Many people are speculating about the development of alien technology. What do they do on Earth? What is the intention? You stand on the person's side and can't understand it anyway. I tell you, they are coveted by the culture and art of the earth, they want to learn people's belief in God. In today's world, there are awesome aliens lurking in human society. They come from different extraterrestrial civilizations.

The technological development of these civilizations and the scientific routes they take are very different, but their purpose for coming to Earth is the same. It is to learn culture and art, learn people's moral standards, and learn people's belief in God. However, these aliens have intentionally or unintentionally leaked their technology to humans. Nowadays, the so-called high-tech, such as nuclear bombs, computers, clones, etc., are 99% of these aliens. Some people have long known that American technology is so developed, that is, they got an alien spaceship, which was inspired by alien technology.

The problem is that although aliens do their best to believe in the gods, they are still animals, and God will not perfect them. On their planet, aliens built large-scale churches, temples, and statues of gods and gods in the style of the earth, but the gods still ignored them and ignored them. The aliens couldn't help, so they came to the earth in large numbers, pretending to be humans, trying to learn the way humans are, and let the gods and Buddhas perfect them. Isn't it ironic that the highly developed aliens fight their lives to believe in God, but the Earth people who originally believed in God treated the alien technology as a belief.

What does the alien look like in the end? How is it hidden in human society? The universal life form of aliens is very ugly. Both men and women are very ugly. In their concept, there is no difference between human beings and ugliness. But the aliens don't say that in the movie, the big head, big eyes, slender neck, not like that. The alien's body is a bit like the octopus and chameleon, and the shape and color of their body can be arbitrarily changed with the environment. So when you come to Earth, they will imitate the people of the earth and become a person of the earth to confuse you. From the outside, you can't tell. Of course, there are also good inside aliens, and there are sincere people who are learning ancient culture and art, but that is a minority. The two I have encountered are not bad. Regarding aliens, let me say so much for the time being."

- - -

Full article here:

www.qi-gong.me...

edit on 15-7-2018 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I am a fan of Buddhism.

So this thread is very interesting.

However I am not necessarily feeling inspired by the explanations of alien beings.

The above post about aliens not being able to be spiritual, is ridiculous IMO.

People need to make up reasons that we are more special than we really are. A bunch of talking chimpanzees.

I'd expect that any alien civilization has a far more mature, realistic grasp on spirituality.

Buddhism doesn't need gods and deities for us to cultivate our own mind. So I don't believe aliens could possibly have some kind of trouble regarding gods and deities.

Buddhism does not depend on gods and deities.

OP Correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.

I don't really object to the guy saying all this stuff (as Buddhism definitely DOES acknowledge different beings and different worlds and dimensions). But I'm also not getting an impression that he has a handle on it.

Maybe it's more that the guy is just explaining his thoughts and daydreams about aliens.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

In cultivation circles it is believed that man did not evolve from ape to human. He devolved from Gods to the lowly state of a human being. The goal of life is to ascend back to our Godly state.

Master Li Hongzhi talked about Mankind and it is a very different view than our current scientific paradigm, it bespeaks of a world that is multidimensional in nature and that mankind fell to the lowest realm of the universe:

"From a higher vantage point in the universe, it can be seen that the lives of those on this earth didn’t come into being here. Their souls were born in the higher realms of the universe. There are many, many things in the universe that can, when working in conjunction, generate life, and so it was in the greater universe that each person’s soul first came into existence. The universe is by nature good and kind, and so when a person is first born he shares in its defining qualities: zhen, shan, ren (truthfulness, compassion, forbearance).

As more lives come about, people enter into community with one another, and some grow selfish and no longer worthy of the realms they are in. And so they must fall to a lower plane, since they are not allowed to remain where they are. But then, in that new realm, they may again change for the worse and not be allowed to remain, whereupon they drop again. And the cycle could keep repeating itself until, in the end, they fall to the human plane.

All of humanity is on this one plane. Upon arriving at this level, lives were meant to be, if viewed with higher powers, or as divine beings see it, destroyed. But divine beings, acting out of compassion, decided to give these lives another chance, and created this unique setting, or realm, much as we know it. The lives in this realm are different from those in all other realms of the universe. From here, the lives of other realms cannot be seen, nor can the universe be seen as it really is, and so the lives here are as if under a spell of ignorance.

So the only way for someone to be healed, to be free of adversity, and to be unburdened of karma, is to engage in spiritual practice and return, pure as he once was, to his true home. This is a belief common to a range of spiritual traditions. And this is in fact the meaning of life. And it explains why the wish to become a better, or more spiritual, person is considered divine, and so it is prized; it means that the person wants to return to his true, heavenly abode and be freed of this world."

From Zhuan Falun: falundafa.org...

I have also found another interesting series of articles about the alien phenomena. Here is the synopsis from the website:

"A few years ago an old monk, Huang Yousheng, who lives in Jinan, Shandong province, and who had been cultivating since a very young age, revealed that he had reached an enlightenment level and was able to communicate with an alien, whose code name was AK5T-S9B-KUT9B92, and that he had been told many things about extraterrestrial civilizations, and their study of humans on earth."

1. The Mystery of Chinese Language

www.chinauncensored.com...

2. Highly Advanced Alien Network

3. Flying Saucers Passing Through Molecular Spaces

4. Higher Life – The Emergence Of God

5. Aliens laugh at the absurdity of 'evolution'

6. Alien's admiration of the perfection of the human body

7. Traditional Chinese Medicine and the human body

8. The mystery of cultivation practice and the human body

9. The fate of alien civilization

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LitriumGem

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Does he have any... you know... "proof?"

Oh, why am I even bothering?

Qi Gong Masters can detect things that our current scientific instruments cannot. Scientific experiments are also showing this to be true:

www.theepochtimes.com...

There's nothing in your link about the above.
In fact, there's nothing remarkable at all in your link, if you look a little further into it.

Harte

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

Interesting read, don’t know how I missed this!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Qi Gong Masters can detect things that our current scientific instruments cannot. Scientific experiments are also showing this to be true:

www.theepochtimes.com...

In fact, there's nothing remarkable at all in your link, if you look a little further into it.

Harte

Yes should have worded that better. What I meant was that the link above shows that monks and qi gong masters who practice inner cultivation techniques emit energies that normal people do not. This is what our scientific instruments can currently detect. There are other energies emitted by Qi Gong masters that our current scientific instruments cannot detect at the present. A short excerpt from Zhuan Falun expounds on this point:

So what does it mean to surpass the five elements of this material world? The physics of ancient China, much as with physics today, believed that the theory of five elements was valid. And it is indeed the case that the five elements of metal, wood, water, fire, and earth give rise to all of creation, so we subscribe to the theory. For someone to surpass the five elements means, in contemporary terms, to transcend the physical world that we know. I realize it might sound a bit hard to believe.

But bear in mind that true spiritual teachers carry a higher energy, known as gong. I have undergone testing to assess my energy, as have many teachers of chi-gong. There are many instruments now that can detect the material elements of higher energy, which these teachers emit; all it takes is the right instruments. Instruments can now detect radiation including infrared, ultraviolet, ultrasound, infrasound, electricity, magnetism, and gamma rays, as well as atoms and neutrons. True chi-gong teachers emit all of these, and more—only they are things that instruments can’t yet detect. So all it takes is the right instruments, and it’s now established that these teachers emit many types of matter.

True spiritual teachers exude a powerful and beautiful aura, which can be seen with the right kind of electromagnetic field. The stronger someone’s energy is, the larger the aura that he emanates. Ordinary people have auras as well, only they’re really quite small. From research in high-energy physics we know that energy is in fact things like neutrons or atoms.

Many chi-gong teachers have had their energy assessed, and that’s the case for most of those who are renowned. I too have been assessed, and it was found that the amount of gamma rays and thermal neutrons I released was eighty to one hundred and seventy times greater than what matter normally emits. And that was only what the equipment could measure, as the indicator had reached its limit. The researchers found it hard to believe—neutrons that powerful. It shouldn’t be humanly possible. So we can say that it has now been scientifically affirmed that masters of energy practices do have higher energy.

Other scientific experiments have been performed on Falun Dafa practitioners with interesting results:

escholarship.org...

"In addition, genomic profiling of neutrophil transcripts in Falun Gong Qigong practitioners showed enhanced immunity, downregulation of cellular metabolism, and alteration of apoptotic genes in favor of a rapid resolution of inflammation"

An excerpt from: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 6-5-2019 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

www.theepochtimes.com...

Harte

Yes should have worded that better. What I meant was that the link above shows that monks and qi gong masters who practice inner cultivation techniques emit energies that normal people do not. This is what our scientific instruments can currently detect. There are other energies emitted by Qi Gong masters that our current scientific instruments cannot detect at the present. A short excerpt from Zhuan Falun expounds on this point:

Your link links to a study of this.
Are you not aware that this so-called "infrasonic energy" emitted by these masters is created by fluttering their hands?

I find nothing at all odd in a person that has achieved mastery in meditation gaining a great deal of control over the somatic part of their nervous system. Maybe even the autonomic part.
What's actually being said in your link is that, after meditation, these guys can flutter their hands rapidly.

Still waiting for examples of monks "detecting" things that science cannot. That's sort of a wide-open door, isn't it?
I mean, you'd have to take the monk's word for it. I tend not to take the word of religious fanatics concerning the particulars of their personal beliefs.

Harte
edit on 5/8/2019 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

how dare you question the cult leader

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Are you not aware that this so-called "infrasonic energy" emitted by these masters is created by fluttering their hands?

I find nothing at all odd in a person that has achieved mastery in meditation gaining a great deal of control over the somatic part of their nervous system. Maybe even the autonomic part.
What's actually being said in your link is that, after meditation, these guys can flutter their hands rapidly.

Still waiting for examples of monks "detecting" things that science cannot. That's sort of a wide-open door, isn't it?
I mean, you'd have to take the monk's word for it. I tend not to take the word of religious fanatics concerning the particulars of their personal beliefs.
Harte

What fluttering of the hands? The movements in qi gong are very slow and relaxed and the meditation is done in complete motionless. Here is another scientific experiment that proves Qi Gong Masters emit energy that ordinary people do not:

www.pureinsight.org...

In terms of monks detecting things that ordinary people cannot I highly recommend Zhuan Falun, the core book of Falun Dafa. It fully answers your question.

To summarise it here, Qi Gong Masters believe that the universe is multidimensional in nature and that by practicing an inner Cultivation system one can awaken certain latent abilities which allow them to perceive the universe at a much deeper and broader level then our current scientific instruments.

You could say that Qi Gong masters have found that the human mind/brain/body to be the ultimate scientific instrument to understand life, other dimensions and the universe. If you would like to check the book out you can grab it here:

falundafa.org...
edit on 9-5-2019 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Harte

What fluttering of the hands?

You provided the link. You didn't go to the link for the study that the site you provided was talking about?
Seems you don't care to examine your own claims.
The hand fluttering is what your link is reporting on. That's how they generate the "infrasonic energy."
It's right there in your link. So go there and click on it.

As an aside, I feel that I shouldn't have to explain someone's own claim to them.

Harte

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Harte

You provided the link. You didn't go to the link for the study that the site you provided was talking about?
The hand fluttering is what your link is reporting on. That's how they generate the "infrasonic energy."

As an aside, I feel that I shouldn't have to explain someone's own claim to them.

Harte

I take it you mean this link? : www.chi.us...

They mention that the hands trembled when they released energy. That hardly constitutes a fluttering of the hands.

Take a look at this scientific experiment, it is one where it has been proven that Falun Dafa practioners release a powerful type of energy that affects the physical world which ordinary people do not emit:

Significant Enhancement of Biological Activity of Cardiac Cells by Falun Dafa (Falun Gong) Meditation Energy:

www.pureinsight.org...

The current western scientific paradigm needs to broaden it's thinking if it's ever to understand life and the universe from a deeper and broader perspective:

en.falundafa.org...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Harte

Harte

I take it you mean this link? : www.chi.us...

They mention that the hands trembled when they released energy. That hardly constitutes a fluttering of the hands.

Really?
Perhaps, rather than simply clicking and then posting about it, you should actually read it.

Supporting this finding, one participant was experimenting with the equipment afterwards, emitting Qi into the microphone. At first he could produce strong hand trembling in front of the microphone, but after five minutes of emitting he could produce only 10% of the power he had produced in the test. He did not feel tired, but as he tried to emit sound, he found that his hand would no longer tremble as it had before. He had apparently exhausted his supply of this form of Qi!

Let me explain something to you. "Infrasound" is low frequency sound - below our capacity to hear.
But it's still sound and it's still created the same way - by causing molecules of gas in the air to vibrate.
This vibration is created by trembling the hand with the palm open.

It's not some big mystery. But it is an accomplishment.

originally posted by: LitriumGemTake a look at this scientific experiment, it is one where it has been proven that Falun Dafa practioners release a powerful type of energy that affects the physical world which ordinary people do not emit:

Significant Enhancement of Biological Activity of Cardiac Cells by Falun Dafa (Falun Gong) Meditation Energy:

www.pureinsight.org...

The current western scientific paradigm needs to broaden it's thinking if it's ever to understand life and the universe from a deeper and broader perspective:

en.falundafa.org...

Okay, I read it. It is interesting.
I'd say the cell reaction could be due to exposure to infrasound.

Unfortunately, it seems no one has tried to duplicate the results from that experiment. It appears to have been conducted by the faithful and published by them as well, another unfortunate turn.
Here's the source: link

Because of the above, I find this report to be somewhat less than credible.

Harte

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Let me explain something to you. "Infrasound" is low frequency sound - below our capacity to hear.
But it's still sound and it's still created the same way - by causing molecules of gas in the air to vibrate.
This vibration is created by trembling the hand with the palm open.

It's not some big mystery. But it is an accomplishment.

Indeed, but the question still remains, why is it that Qi Gong Masters and practitioners of these arts emit such sound at a far stronger levels then the common person:

" Professor Lu Yanfang and dozens of American scientists conducted research on qigong masters in China.In her research, she had found that Qigong masters were able to emit powerful bursts of infrasonic waves, 100 to 1000 times as strong as average individuals."

In Cultivation circles they believe that Qi Gong practitioners emit an energy known as Qi, this Qi energy can be measured (in part) as infrasonic waves.

Okay, I read it. It is interesting.
I'd say the cell reaction could be due to exposure to infrasound.

Unfortunately, it seems no one has tried to duplicate the results from that experiment. It appears to have been conducted by the faithful and published by them as well, another unfortunate turn.
Here's the source: link

Because of the above, I find this report to be somewhat less than credible.

Infrasound was not measured in that particular experiment, rather a form of energy send out from Falun Dafa practioners was able to tangibly effect rat cells at a distance which non Falun Dafa practioners could not reproduce:

"A non-Falun Gong practitioner then imitated what the practitioner had done. The result was that the non-Falun Gong practitioner was not able to change the cell contractile activity, indicating that Falun Gong energy from cultivation practice is essential for significant increase in cell contraction force to occur."

The fact that the scientific experiments were conducted by Falun Dafa practitioners shouldn't be of concern. Isaac Newton was a devout Christian and yet his contributions to scientific knowledge have been quite substantial. He was an avid reader of the Bible and was also a very accomplished scientist. One's beliefs do not undermine one's scientific accomplishments.

I do agree with you however that more research and more experiments need to be performed in this direction.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Problem is, no form of energy was measured at all. Just claimed.

And the distance was 30 centimeters. Certainly close enough for infrasound, assuming the effect actually happened and the story isn't just a pious fraud.

I suppose the "real question" can be reframed this way - why is it that these practitioners can vibrate their hands so forcefully?

Harte

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I just made an ATS account to thank you LitriumGem. Thank you! I've so far listened to the 9 audio lectures from the official site. Going to start reading Zhuan Falun today. The lectures have already made a positive impact on my life as well as a clearer understanding of what I already know. Thank you! Don't let the haters and trolls get to you. You have helped me and surely many others!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join