It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Strength 2018 By Country.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well I knew the USA spent the most money on Military and that China and Russia are at the top of the tree strength wise.
I just hope the big boys can keep their nukes in sleep mode..

You can click on individual countries and see the full listing on the global firepower link below..

www.globalfirepower.com...

edit on 18 4 2018 by skywatcher44 because: Add a Little..

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
wow. all that money spent on the death business in a world in which so many struggle to live.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I would pay big money to see Lil Kim's face when he got to number 7.

That would be priceless.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
I would pay big money to see Lil Kim's face when he got to number 7.

That would be priceless.

Well he's got a way to go. NK is sitting at 18.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
wow. all that money spent on the death business in a world in which so many struggle to live.

That's a load of snip.

We spend more on social programs than military spending.

And that is a $21 trillion dollar fact aka the national debt.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

i know you love war neo - don't sweat my opinion. fact remains the military is a bottomless money pit in a starving world. glad you're ok with that.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

I know people love idiocy.

The modern world you take for granted comes from military spending.

Because people sitting on their couch shoving down their free gmo food watching reality tv, and snipping about politics sure the eff don't pay for anything or create anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

We spend more on social programs than military spending.

Drowning dead horses in a sea of whataboutisms for "the good cause" (TM).

Hoooraaay!

This is too easy.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It really is.

I wonder why the usual suspects don't care about the welfare industrial complex?

Yall just LOVE that corporate welfare.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So what? It's usually way more expensive to maintain life than to end it, ask a mother. Nobody argued the point, just saying it's a whataboutism.

Yall just LOVE that corporate welfare.

Who doesn't love to see accumulated dividends rushing through the door? Oh, it's YOU again!

edit on 18-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The entire thread is a whataboutism.

Trying to compare different states.

FOREIGN ones at that.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That's not what a whataboutism is.

You are getting at the reduction to the quantity, detached from the political reality (or quality) behind those numbers if you will. And I can sympathise with that sentiment, comrade.

edit on 18-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

You do realize, every dollar goes to people. You have the engineers who design this stuff, the miners who pull out the materials, the factory worker who puts it together, the people that store and use the weapons, the people that service all the people....
Stock options to all the people whom invested in the companies. All of that helps people live.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44
My country's military complex is huge. Many jobs are created specifically for effing war purposes. If only we could wage wars with Nerf weapons....Or pillow fights.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Australia should invade New Zealand,mtheynhavebno friends and are pretty weak militarily
Easy pickings, that and nobody would notice or care
Problem is what would you do with New Zealand, not many countries want abused sheep

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Apart from being Commonwealth and Five Eyes members?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I believe there is technology is secret sectors that are not known to any public database or search engine.

For instance the massive triangular craft I've witnessed on multiple occasions. You could park a few Boeing 727s on these things and still have space upon its surface structure.

I've seen a b-2 bomber, it was easy to identify by its jigsaw like backside.

The trianlguar craft I've seen are much much larger then any bomber in Google searches.

So when we are flaunting who has the longest sword, keep in mind there is technologies we don't know about or understand.

So comparing comes pale. Especially if the craft I seen and many others, is a joint-nation product. Meaning multiple militaries (at their deeper levels) are in on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy"
Hamlet, act 1 Scene 5.
Shakespeare.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

You do realize, every dollar goes to people. You have the engineers who design this stuff, the miners who pull out the materials, the factory worker who puts it together, the people that store and use the weapons, the people that service all the people....
Stock options to all the people whom invested in the companies. All of that helps people live.

If that is the case, couldn't the same effects be obtained by funding something actually useful to human life? There's plenty of work to be done at home.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44
Somebody, quick, try to invade us! I like seeing my defense stock shoot up in value! What? no takers? Fine, I guess I will just have to live with the smaller increases from the Israel/Iran/Syria and the GCC/Yemen campaign.

Everytime an allied state attacks a rival one, it puts a smile on my face and a buck in my pocket. Now then, lets all stop being hypocrites and just accept we really don't actually care since we gladly embrace and consume that which our empire provides.

Thank you lord, and thank you USA DOD for guaranteeing my ability to acquire nearly any import on Earth at a reasonable price whenever I want it from wherever I need it from.

Boots on the ground open markets, and a gun to a leaders head keeps those markets open. Just everybody keep your markets open to us, and we will not have to have ISIS suddenly pop up in your nation requiring our unwavering and overpowering assistance.

top topics

join