It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeopath “treated” 4-yr-old boy’s behavior problems with saliva from rabid dog

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: ScepticScot

you still have not taken that walk...

immune response is like curing like

So if I have the flu a flue vaccine will cure it then?

long walk cliff...

vac·cine
vakˈsēn/Submit
nounMEDICINE
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease

that is prevention in the case of the flu

it is all dependent on building up an immune response

again in the case of the flu vaccine it does not work with mutated virus

you are trying to equate two different forms of treatment here

one being triggering an immune response and building up a tolerance and the other being to poisen the system with a different type of poison

best example being if you stub your toe and go to a doctor and he chops off your other toe. problem solved

those are two different types of like curing like

Give me an example of a cure then using like?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My grandson was a handful for a number of years, and he said he didn't like the out of control feeling, so maybe the kid in the article had similar issues. I don't remember anyone suggesting exposure to rabies as a treatment. We worked having him recognize when he was getting too rambunctious, and on having him learn to modify his behavior. He took meds for ADHD for a few years. A lot of getting through that behavior us just coping and redirection, until the brain matures a bit. My opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
It is true that rabies cures behavior problems in people about 100% of the time. It is also about 100% fatal too.

It's only 100% fatal if you have a lot of it, if you only have a smaller amount it's like a weak 100% chance.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: seattlerat
Like cures like?

Next time I burn my hand on the stove I’ll just shove my arm in the oven. Should work great.

That's how vaccines work...antibody response

But I wouldn't mess with rabies

edit on 20-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Xtrozero
It is true that rabies cures behavior problems in people about 100% of the time. It is also about 100% fatal too.

It's only 100% fatal if you have a lot of it, if you only have a smaller amount it's like a weak 100% chance.

I hear it's fatal 100% of the time 60% of the time.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Do you really want to know why this remedy didn't work? she forgot the eye of newt.

I will accept some herbal remedies do have their uses, like wafting vapors of a crushed garlic clove into your nose to ease congestion or using Aloe to treat burns and scars-but this? I'm surprised this lady didn't also draw a pentagram and burned some sage.

Some remedies do work but others don't (sorry Echinacea fans) but rabid dog saliva? I suffer from various mental disorders and even I think that is batcrap crazy. Certain plants have their uses but I severely doubt rabid dog saliva has any use whatsoever.

edit on 20-4-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

I hear it's fatal 100% of the time 60% of the time.

100% if the time I'd say you were 90% right.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
How did some crazy person giving their kid rabid dog saliva become a way to bash homeopathy?

Just because you say it's homeopathy doesn't make it so,

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
How did some crazy person giving their kid rabid dog saliva become a way to bash homeopathy?

Just because you say it's homeopathy doesn't make it so,

Maybe it was the homeopath that prepared the homeopathic medication that made it homeopathy, just a wild guess.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
please lock her in a padded cell so she never has any contact with children ever again. i hope that kid gets sent to a proper family.
edit on 20-4-2018 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join