It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeopath “treated” 4-yr-old boy’s behavior problems with saliva from rabid dog

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Good idea. I bet once he saw that frothing mouthful of teeth on that beast, he straightened RIGHT UP!

"There's your medicine, Johnny! Now go get it!"

*SNARL SNAP GROWL*
*GROWL SNARL SNAP*
*SNAP GROWL SNARL*

I'm all better now mommy... I promise! 😭

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

A Canadian mother thought that giving her son rabid canine spit would turn her demon-child into an angel.

Ummm... almost?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
When I was doing bat work. The nurse that gave.me my rabies shots told me the story of the first patient she ever had. It was some kid that died of rabies. Rabies is terrifying....you really dont wanna die that way and there comes a point where if you dont treat it in time...you will die...slowly and horribly.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I am calling total mythical bs on the story...

ZERO proof of any rabid dog.

Just a rouse to give a bad name to some forms of treatment cause the government does not get paid from it.

AGAIN
ho·me·op·a·thy
ˌhōmēˈäpəTHē/Submit
noun
the treatment of disease by minute doses of natural substances that in a healthy person would produce symptoms of disease.

BY DEFINITION VACCINES ARE THE LARGEST FORM OF HOMEOPATHY

So many logical fallacies and inaccuracies in one post.

Not surprisingly arguing in favor of homeopathy, which is pseudoscience.

Vaccines are not homeopathic. Try again.

Nice opinion!

Got truth to go with that.

I know you do not.

None that validates your rabid posting.

I will type slow for the government indoctrinated types here.

The nasal spray flu vaccine does contain live viruses. However, the viruses are attenuated (weakened), and therefore cannot cause flu illness. The weakened viruses are cold-adapted, which means they are designed to only cause infection at the cooler temperatures found within the nose.Oct 30, 2017
Key Facts About Seasonal Flu Vaccine | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC
www.cdc.gov...

ho·me·op·a·thy
ˌhōmēˈäpəTHē/Submit
noun
the treatment of disease by minute doses of natural substances that in a healthy person would produce symptoms of disease.

nat·u·ral
ˈnaCH(ə)rəl/Submit
adjective
existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.
"carrots contain a natural antiseptic that fights bacteria"
of or in agreement with the character or makeup of, or circumstances surrounding, someone or something.

I am assuming they taught you all to read in a-school.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Vaccines AREN'T Homeopathy no matter how similar you try to make the definitions. "Minute doses of natural substances" equates to a dilution of something near 1/10^600 (which is why homeopathy is bunk because such a dilution is at that point just water) and vaccines aren't that diluted at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Vaccines AREN'T Homeopathy no matter how similar you try to make the definitions. "Minute doses of natural substances" equates to a dilution of something near 1/10^600 (which is why homeopathy is bunk because such a dilution is at that point just water) and vaccines aren't that diluted at all.

You look silly posting your opinions as facts when the real facts speak for themselves.

You are the same who posted that homeopathy is 100% placebo.

Facts are facts even if you can not comprehend them.

VACCINES are GOVERNMENT sponsored HOMEOPATHY

The reason being is that many vaccines contain live flu virus.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Now i am speaking strictly according to definition.

Perhaps in other forms of communication many may forgo the true definition in favor of an accepted social accepted stance.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You look silly posting your opinions as facts when the real facts speak for themselves.

No. That isn't even close to true. Homeopathy IS 100% placebo. No credible doctor or scientist believes in that crap and vaccines aren't homeopathy in any way shape or form. You are just making # up, and until you actually produce a valid source backing your hooey up you are wrong. Plain and simple. Quoting definitions and redefining words doesn't cut it either.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
She should be locked up.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Wow, I really don't know what to say. I use a lot of natural ingredients but have never tried, nor would I, anything like homeopathy. Especially on a child. Weird that she is unwilling to see it didn't work..improved but not resolved is what she said. The risk she took with a 4 year olds life... The reasoning she used for the "treatment"...wow. Hopefully this story is fake.

Zimmermann quickly sniffed out the source of the problem: when Jonah was younger, a dog bit him. That is, Jonah’s mother said that one time a dog accidentally “broke the skin slightly” on Jonah’s hand while it was reaching to get food Jonah was holding.

The “remedy” to this “state” was clearly the saliva of a rabid dog, Zimmermann concluded. Months later, the mother reported that Jonah’s issues had improved—although they had not resolved entirely.

Zimmermann declared the treatment a success. “Bottom line: homeopathy can work wonders for children with behavioral disorders if the remedy can be clearly perceived.”

If it's not fake then I would say she needs some medical help herself.

Thanks,
blend

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No. That isn't even close to true. Homeopathy IS 100% placebo. No credible doctor or scientist believes in that crap and vaccines aren't homeopathy in any way shape or form. You are just making # up, and until you actually produce a valid source backing your hooey up you are wrong. Plain and simple. Quoting definitions and redefining words doesn't cut it either.

You are trying to take the piss here.

I have made absolutely nothing up and have used accepted definitions to reach valid conclusions.

Are you saying that if a person as featured in the op if true has made their child to ingest rabid dog silvia then that is a placebo?

For the sake of your sanity take a deep breath and actually think before you keep on with your opinions as facts.

On a side note i do agree that many doctors and such hold the same view as you have espoused here.
edit on 18-4-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

No you are twisting definitions around and purposely misunderstanding them.

Are you saying that if a person as featured in the op if true has made their child to ingest rabid dog silvia then that is a placebo?

YES! Not only is that a placebo, but it very likely is dangerous to the child and could even give the child rabies himself. Luckily the stupid amounts of dilution homeopathy uses stopped that, but it certainly isn't helpful.

PS: Stop randomly saying that my facts are opinions until you can prove that they are.
edit on 18-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Still taking the piss.

Define placebo

cause you are using the word incorrectly.

If you give someone a live virus then that is no placebo.

Now giving someone a sugar pill and telling them it is a live virus is a placebo.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Only YOU are trying to equate vaccines as homeopathy so at no point am I advocating that giving someone the flu virus in a vaccine is a placebo.

What IS a placebo is homeopathy since you are effectively giving the person water and telling them it is something else and will cure them.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Only YOU are trying to equate vaccines as homeopathy so at no point am I advocating that giving someone the flu virus in a vaccine is a placebo.

What IS a placebo is homeopathy since you are effectively giving the person water and telling them it is something else and will cure them.

WOWSERS

You are all over the map on this one.

Again i will say for the last time.

By definition a vaccine is part homeopathy because it contains a natural virus.

By definition a placebo is substituting one thing for another without the receiver having knowledge.

EXAMPLE your post are a placebo truth...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I know what you said. You are wrong and just refusing to admit it.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I wonder how the homeopath got the spit of a rabid dog, assuming it was alive?

I've heard more of people in Western countries contracting rabies from bats.

The fearless homeopath that marches into a third-world country to collect saliva from a rabid dog.
Now that's what I call dedication.

If the homeopath every wants to cure HIV/AIDS, I can send them some of my body fluids, although since I've been on "horrid" big pharma meds, the virus is undetectable in my blood anyway (although it's still hiding somewhere in my body no doubt, just waiting for me to slip-up and rebound).

Although homeopathic stuff is apparently so diluted anyway it's referred to as "energy medicine", without any active ingredients.

Unless you get a lazy homeopath who didn't shake it up enough before diluting it further and further.
I drank some vodka for dutch courage to approach a rabid doggie for saliva to cure a woman's brat.
But when I woke up I couldn't remember how many times I shook and diluted it - oh well, looks clear enough.
If the symptoms get worse at first it means it's working, and then employ that other medieval cure-all called corporal punishment.

In that case who knows?

We might have a zombie-like "rage" virus spread by homeopathy.
edit on 18-4-2018 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That probably has something to do with their forked penis.

Your milking the wrong one!!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Now the crazy part is that on some levels i agree that it could work...

It would be stupid to expose anyone to such though but the thought behind it is solid.

You gotta turn off the part of the persons genitic make up that was altered in the first place by any such sickness or even mental strains.

There are much better ways to do such and this is the basis behind many alternative religious practitioners.

From what i gather it is as simple as changing ones rna...

Micro doses of lysergic and other means are now being used for such.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
My tum-tum hurts, can you punch me in the liver?

That is the booze, the cure is more booze. I swear by it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join