It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So was Hannity paying off hookers, or taking a bribe from Cohen???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

NPR gets tax payer money to produce DNC propaganda.

NPR is reporting a story from The Atlantic magazine.

On May 25, 2017, KFAQ, a radio station based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, received a cease-and-desist letter signed by two lawyers for Hannity: Victoria Toensing and Jay Alan Sekulow. Toensing’s signature sits above her name and that of her husband Joseph E. diGenova, the members of diGenova and Toensing LLP, who are identified as “Counsel for Sean Hannity,”according to a copy of the letter obtained by The Atlantic. Sekulow is also identified in the letter page as a “Counsel for Sean Hannity.”

Sekulow is now the only known personal attorney for President Trump working full-time on the response to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry.Sekulow recently announced that diGenova and Toensing had been hired to join him, before reversing course. The letter to the radio station was sent before Sekulow joined Trump’s team.
Original Atlantic magazine story

Curiouser and curiouser.
edit on 18-4-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: JoshuaCox
Hanity used Cohen to keep his affair with Hillary Clinton secret. Hilldog was a cheater too, and she preferred right wing pundits. (grudge sex)

Run tell that.

You win

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

assume

we have to assume

This is what your whole OP is based on.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yes, we have a "Seinfeld"... a thread about "NOTHING"

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What if trump paid Hannity to shill for him???

That would not surprise me in the least bit concerning these pieces of #.

Hannity’s rising role in Trump’s world: ‘He basically has a desk in the place’

The phone calls between President Trump and Sean Hannity come early in the morning or late at night, after the Fox News host goes off the air. They discuss ideas for Hannity’s show, Trump’s frustration with the ongoing special counsel probe and even, at times, what the president should tweet, according to people familiar with the conversations. When he’s off the phone, Trump is known to cite Hannity when he talks with White House advisers.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So because you know Cohen was involved in two pay-offs, THEREFORE everything he does as a lawyer involves payoffs? How can you even utter such a sentence without embarrassment?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That idiot Hannity can't both claim he was never a client and also claim attorney-client privilege.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHA

When hannity gives trump the questions to a debate before the debate happens please let me know....cause you know that ACTUALLY happened with hrc and msnbc....no big deal to some of you then....why a big deal now???

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It's not a clear assumption though. Don't you see that? It's actually called jumping to conc!usions.

You know I'm not defending the man. I hope you know that. I just don't think it's wise to assume.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Hannity has a clear conflict of interest which he did not disclose. If Fox wants to pretend to be offering legitimate journalism, he should be fired immediately. CBS fired Dan Rather for sloppy journalism; Fox needs to hold the same standards.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: infolurker

That idiot Hannity can't both claim he was never a client and also claim attorney-client privilege.

Exactly. It is also starting to become clear that associating in any way with Trump is toxic. I fully expect Nunes to be facing charges in the near future.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
I don't think he paid off Hannity to attack Hillary/the left...thats sort of his entire career regardless. thats what Fox pays him for

The flaw in that logic is why would you have to pay someone off to do what they are doing already?

That doesn't make any sense. Everyone knows it's what Hannity does, so it's what he's already going to do.

It would be far more shocking and have more impact to pay off someone who is a known never-Trump or even anti-Trump to flip.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You would have a point if hannity was a "journalist".

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You would have a point if hannity was a "journalist".

LOL, score.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

There very well could be something unseemly going on.

When was the last time a lawyer and something 100% wholesome were involved?

However, if/when more details come out I'll just hold off on the speculation. Why? I don't really care about Sean Hannity and it has little bearing on the governance on the nation.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

He's not. Cohen is.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yeah... No...I don't see that happening either.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Now this I agree with. The anti king Midas. Everything he touches turns to #.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I don’t know if “we all know he is a propaganda whore, anyway” is really a great defense for hannity.

Lol

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

REALLY?!?

And I just thought he was a propaganda whore...

My mistake apparently.

Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join