It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So was Hannity paying off hookers, or taking a bribe from Cohen???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So obviously Cohen doesn’t do any “traditional” lawyering. Since his only 2 clients were people who Cohen was used to pay off mistresses.

So I think it is fair to assume that Cohen was doing the same thing for hannity. That he was doing for all his other clients..

Must suck to be Mrs. Hannity this week lol..

Or just as another possibility. What if trump paid Hannity to shill for him???

Say trump paid Cohen 5 million dollars to lie and make any scandal he had sound like a “left wing conspiracy theory”..

I know what doesn’t make sense....

Hannity’s story lol.. I bet Hannity has 4 legit Ivy League lawyers to handle all his buisness and realestate deals....

So what shady nonsense was Hannity up to??

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Agreed. I think he was paid to be a mouth piece to attack Hillary. Someone needs to count the number of times that talking thumb has said the words "acid wash" and "bleach bit". He has either been paid to do this or owns stock in the company.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

To be honest no way to know. He could have helped him out of a parking ticket for all we know.

What if funny was watching him panic as his story changed. I think he's settled on what he believes to be the facts now. Love the paid him 10.00 part Cohen is paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. And he's going to had him 10.00 for legal fees.

That's like walking in to a dealership with a hundred dollar bill and trying to buy a car with it.
Pretty sure the salesman isn't going to accept 100.00 for a car worth thousands. And handing a lawyer 10.00 that bills trump hundreds of thousands is almost an insult.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
lol Ol' Lego face!

I bet he's knee deep, fella oozes it!

edit on VamWednesday48am430 by valiant because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

No it's not safe to assume that at all.
Sorry Josh but that is a false equivalent.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So obviously Cohen doesn’t do any “traditional” lawyering. Since his only 2 clients were people who Cohen was used to pay off mistresses.

So I think it is fair to assume that Cohen was doing the same thing for hannity. That he was doing for all his other clients..

Must suck to be Mrs. Hannity this week lol..

Or just as another possibility. What if trump paid Hannity to shill for him???

Say trump paid Cohen 5 million dollars to lie and make any scandal he had sound like a “left wing conspiracy theory”..

I know what doesn’t make sense....

Hannity’s story lol.. I bet Hannity has 4 legit Ivy League lawyers to handle all his buisness and realestate deals....

So what shady nonsense was Hannity up to??

If Trump paid to have him still for him, I guess that would make him half as bad as CNN? Because, you see, they fed debate questions to Hillary she was all too happy to take.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Nothing-Burger with mustard and pickles?

www.vox.com...

Cohen had “never represented me in any legal matter.”

“I never retained his services, I never received an invoice, I never paid Michael Cohen for legal fees,” Hannity recited on his program. “I did have occasional brief conversations with Michael Cohen — he’s a great attorney — about legal questions I had, or I was looking for input and perspective.”

Hannity added that his discussion with Cohen “never rose to any level that I needed to tell anyone,” and that none of his interactions with Cohen involved a third party.

“My questions exclusively almost focused on real estate,” Hannity concluded. “I said many times on my radio show, ‘I hate the stock market, I prefer real estate.’ Michael knows real estate.”

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No he couldn’t have..

Cohen didn’t handle ANY regular lawyer duties FOR ANYONE..

His only clientele , for now is people he paid off mistresses for..

So maybe the 10$ was to discuss if he wanted to use Cohen to pay off his mistress... or maybe mister I guess lol..

It is Hannity.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Sean Hannity is a Russian robot planted in the US during the Cold War. He is also an alien and has laser beams shooting out of his butt, so sources tell me.

Sean Hannity also shoots people with bb's made from the phlegm of small monkeys.

FACT!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

BWAHAHAHA

Sure people should take the word of “Lyin Hannity”.

Lol..

I giggled out loud..

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How??

Every client Cohen has, he was used to pay off mistresses..

Imho we have to assume a speacial case to assume that is not what he did..

Everyone has already said Cohen didn’t do normal lawyer work for anyone..

So we know he wasn’t doing normal lawyer work for hannity.. Hannity has normal lawyers I’m sure.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sarah Suckabee is practically calling Cohen the covfefe boy.
Cohen who???

How's the view of the chassis from where you are Mikey?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Come on, I have no problem with your not liking the guy, but you just speculated and now are running with it as truth?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I don't think he paid off Hannity to attack Hillary/the left...thats sort of his entire career regardless. thats what Fox pays him for

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Maybe , maybe not.

Days after it was revealed that Fox News host Sean Hannity was a client of President Trump's personal attorney, Michael Cohen, The Atlantic reports that the political commentator has employed at least two other lawyers with links to the president and who are also frequent guests on his show.

According to the magazine, attorneys Jay Sekulow and Victoria Toensing sent a cease-and-desist letter on behalf of Hannity to an Oklahoma radio station responding to an accusation against the host made on air by conservative activist Debbie Schlussel, who said Hannity had been "creepy" toward her and invited her to his hotel room.
www.npr.org...

Debbie Schlussel
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Ahh but could he be paid off to defend trump..which is not the same thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Unfortunately there is very little information on the business between cohen and hannity.

From what I saw, hannity went to cohen for "advice".

Now what that advice was. We don't know.

However I'm guessing it was about something shady.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Maybe , maybe not.
Days after it was revealed that Fox News host Sean Hannity was a client of President Trump's personal attorney, Michael Cohen, The Atlantic reports that the political commentator has employed at least two other lawyers with links to the president and who are also frequent guests on his show.

According to the magazine, attorneys Jay Sekulow and Victoria Toensing sent a cease-and-desist letter on behalf of Hannity to an Oklahoma radio station responding to an accusation against the host made on air by conservative activist Debbie Schlussel, who said Hannity had been "creepy" toward her and invited her to his hotel room.
www.npr.org...

NPR gets tax payer money to produce DNC propaganda. Why does NPR not take any interest in the connections between powerful media figures and the DNC?

edit on 18-4-2018 by Thejoncrichton because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hanity used Cohen to keep his affair with Hillary Clinton secret. Hilldog was a cheater too, and she preferred right wing pundits. (grudge sex)

Run tell that.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Um...

Where did I run with somthing as truth??? No where..

All I said was that since Cohen on did one job for his clients. The most probable conclusion is he did the same thing for hannity..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join