It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABUSE CRISIS: AP: Iraqi Died at Abu Ghraib While Hanging by His Wrists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Fist of all the man die under the US custody, and that is a fact, and Bush is the president so he die under the custody of the US and the administration of bush.

Second why US and not Frances very simple US is invading Iraq not Frances.

Now let get back to business and let hold the people that allowed the injustices of these prisoners under the custody of the US during the invasion of Iraq under the presidency of bush be hold accountable.

And by the way we are masters in the US at terrorist interrogating methods after all we had the Schools of Americas to testify for that.

And that is a fact.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Marg;

The fact is Bush and his administration will not take the rap for this. See whats happening? The blind have created a monster, and are saying "You go, Bush" "those are not human beings, anyway".

I'm more convinced every day that Americans deserve whatever they got coming to them.

Judge & Jury? me? As a citizen of the United States i cant help but make simple deductions. I've observed the same thing you have- only i have a human side to me that others are lacking evidently, and as blinded sheep will not see anytime soon.

Do you know for a fact that this victim was a terrorist? no.
Who's judge and Jury?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The Washington Post reported last year that after the Abu Ghraib scandal broke, the CIA suspended the use of its "enhanced interrogation techniques," including stress positions, because of fears that the agency could be accused of unsanctioned and illegal activity. The newspaper said the White House had approved the tactics

<< 1   >>

join