It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's neurotic usage of the color electric or bubblegum pink

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I don't know. Is there a cool club? I just chat, but if you think there's one, then go be part of it. Just hang out and talk.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Boadicea

You wanna wear pink? Wallpaper you life with it?

DO IT!

Um... thank you for your permission... I think???

Hate to break it to you though, but I didn't wait for you to give me your seal of approval. I already do what I want with pink... and always have.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just don't understand people who look and say, "I can't do this because no one like me does this ..." That's a weak cop out. If you have an interest ... DO IT.

It kinda makes we want to do it, "Oh, you don't really want me to give you a Wet Willy?" Boom! Moist finger goes into ear canal.

A wet Willy might end with a knee to the balls.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Married. They're in a pink jar on the nightstand.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My facetiousness overcame me. I'm sane again.
edit on 18-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Married. They're in a pink jar on the nightstand.

Even seen a snow globe?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

They could find a different shade. One I'd be more down with. I won't buy hot pink products because I won't use them.

Huh??? Okay... but I have absolutely no idea why you're telling me this...

Oh, wait, according to you because I won't waste my money on things I won't wear because they look ugly to me, I now hate and want to kill people who have breast cancer ... like my own mother.

Back off, Ketsuko. NOW. My mother just died from breast cancer. I never said or implied any such thing, and the fact that you went there says everything about YOU. Not me. So take your trash talk and shove it.

edit on 18-4-2018 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

And the chorus of popcorn cooking begins in anticipation of today's chick fight.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Could you post a visual example? People sometimes describe the same colors in very different ways. Like "teal."

ETA: Nevermind. Just saw you posted a link to an example on page 2. That IS an obnoxious shade of pink. But not what I would consider "electric pink" and definitely not "bubble gum pink." I like pinks but that one is pretty bad.

edit on 18-4-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

And the chorus of popcorn cooking begins in anticipation of today's chick fight.

LOL! If you only knew how that struck my funny bone!!! It was a twofer for me -- it applied to not just this conversation, but one I had with my hubby this morning, and put it all into perspective for me... life is funny that way, eh?

Thanks for the belly laugh. Very much needed!

(I think my mom laughed too -- as it applies to a conversation we had as well. So make it a three-fer
)

link   
This has got to be satire, right? I mean... Nobody actually gets offended by something as asinine as color, right?

I despise RealTree® wearing dung kickers as much as the next city slicking libtard but daaaaamn. This is next level offended right here.

Congrats... I guess?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I just wonder: with this breast cancer awareness month deal for all these years, why the hell hasn't a cure been found yet? With all of the money thrown at it during that pink month? Or maybe the money doesn't go much to research....hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I fell in love with a girls eyeshadow who served me at the store the other day, glittery bubblegum pink fading into silver.
I'm too old so my genuine compliment was greeted with a smile and thank you.
I love pink on girls, but I'm guessing some will say I'm sexist now lol

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Sal

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Sorry your mom died, but you are the one who implied that if you don't like pink, you don't care.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

I like pink a lot. Just not pale or soft pinks. But hot pink, electric pink, or that deep metallic pink. Dude! I'd buy a gun in those colors, and I'm a guy! ... a straight guy.

I don't blame chicks for sporting those colors. It's rough on your eyes, but pleasant for mine.

Take your pick

duckduckgo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join