It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1992 Long Island, NY, Alien spaceship crash and retrieval - the video footage.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
maybe those underwear are from the 30's lol

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
maybe those underwear are from a distant time lol

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
maybe those underwear are from a distant time lol

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I live near there. Montauk is about 75 or 80 miles from the site. It isn't an isle, by the way. the southeastern tip of long island.

if you want to try and get some additional info, check out Dan's Paper. It's a local rag that has at least one or two wierd story each summer.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeadingEast
Finally, a topic I know something about...

Excellent reporting.

T-shirt tucked into his dirty yellowed underwear, thats priceless!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
To tell the truth...I was emotionally scarred for years. Only years of intense therapy helped me get past this and allow me to talk about it openly.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

1992 Long Island, NY, Alien spaceship crash and retrieval - the video footage.

Yes! I do remember seeing part of the video on Unsolved Mysteries quite a few years back. It seemed to be quite genuine. Like other people, I've also tried to google for the video, but to no avail. Hmmm......

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeadingEast
To tell the truth...I was emotionally scarred for years. Only years of intense therapy helped me get past this and allow me to talk about it openly.

You're kidding, right?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I should have included an emoticon, but quite frankly, I can't stand them.
Just pretend there is a bobbing smile face here winking at you.

And from what I remember, the video was not impressive at all. The eyewitness testimony at the time was very persuassive though.

I've since come to the conclusion that it may have been some kind of craft constructed at Brookhaven labs.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Something definitely crashed and it was definitely covered up. The impact was felt at least 7 miles away. I personally felt it and I live in Bellport about 7 miles away. I'll never forget it. I was having a chat with my mom at the dinner table and it made my sliding glass door rattle. Those are facts. But beyond that I guess we'll never know.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have lived on Long Island my entire life, I am 24 years old. I have no memory of this event, but when I came across it on the site I asked my relatives about it an they sure remember it. I am posting a link which was an official press release from the Long Island UFO Network. www.anomalies.net... sure would love to see this video though.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hello, I am quite familiar with the case, and have seen the "smoking gun" video and slide show put on by Mr. John Ford. Actually, what brought me to this site, I was looking for footage of the special aired on Fox5 immediately after the crash because I was one of the witnesses on the show. Let me tell you now, I did NOT see the UFO, but was listening to the police band radios at the time. I use to live about a mile from the crash site so I was also quite familiar with the park. I will say this, SOMETHING crashed in that woods, AND there was quite a bit of "shut up" that had gone on. Perhaps in a later post, I will write the whole story as I remember it and post it for you all, but do not have the time at this moment. The short version is I heard the police report "A" crash to their precinct and describing the tops of the trees being severed, but also not being allowed in! If anyone knows where I can get a copy of that broadcast on Fox5 television, I sure would like to see it again. I have since divorced and move out of Mastic, but asked my kids if they may have the VHS tape that I had recorded the show on, and my one son thinks he does but has to look for it. I find it odd that I can't find it anywhere on the net. Anyway, long story short, John Ford was arrested and confidently disappeared through the cracks. He was/is an interesting fellow to say the least, and forewarned me to be careful WHAT and to WHO I tell my tale to...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
These guys went to check out the crash site. Warning language

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HeadingEast

i could use up all 5k words i have for this reply on HAHAHAHAHA but that wouldn't get me far soooo...

First Up wow... You painted an incredibly detailed picture mate, but that doesnt really tell us anything but that you saw a blurry video. This leads me to beleive that you saw the wrong video because ive over the past 30 mins been cruising around the net, looking for any hits on this story and found a few random oldschool threads(posted Up by ATS members) and a few crappy links(bit of google diving) but what i did manage to find was that when described this video was very watchable quality...

i have nothing but what ive read to base this on, so i apologize in advanced if anything stated is incorrect and am also very curious to see this fabled video.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Ok, this is really starting to bug me.

If English is not your primary language why are people creating these posts trying to type English?

Isn't there an "alien" website in your native language you could discuss this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join