It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump files extension for 2017 tax return

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
And so did 1000s of other Americans. When you have complicated returns this is normal.

The left loves anything that can be twisted to anti-Trump purposes.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well, we do know that he has at least $400k in donations last year since he didn’t take the Presidential Salary.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Personally, I think anyone who has to PAY versus getting some of their money back (calling it a "refund" should be a crime)...is kind of doing themselves a disservice NOT to file an extension. I certainly do almost each year. I'll keep my money a bit longer, thanks.

If getting money back though, man, I get that sucker in the same week of my W-2...lol.
edit on 19-4-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OMG!!

Can he legally file for an extension?!

What's he trying to hide?!

I can't take it anymore, I need to know where every penny from him goes or I will go crazy and take all you with me!!

Check his pockets!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 4 20 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Personally, I think anyone who has to PAY versus getting some of their money back (calling it a "refund" should be a crime)...is kind of doing themselves a disservice NOT to file an extension. I certainly do almost each year. I'll keep my money a bit longer, thanks.

If getting money back though, man, I get that sucker in the same week of my W-2...lol.

Well you must be an idiot to do that.

You realize it's racist to not file on time so the minorities have to wait for your monies?

The govt owes me 400 since 2000.

Will I get interest?

Would I have to pay interest if it was reversed?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join