It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to Trump: a kind of "poll". your opinion, please

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Who cares?

I will accept his lockup for no apparent reason at all when Hillary is behind bars for real things she really did to break our laws.

See, this side can be reasonable.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

You don't get it.

The irony would be awesome.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

You don't get it.

The irony would be awesome.

You don't get it, the People will just elect the next Trump instead of a Washington insider anyway.

PS plus I would get to watch the Left squirm when they get Pence pretending to be Jesus running them around.
edit on 18-4-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Who cares.

Lock him up!
Lock him up!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Who cares.

Lock him up!
Lock him up!

You are fired up, don't get run over and trampled by any Vag hats.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Ok.

But it's the other side that runs people over. And they're pussy hats. With ears. Look nothing like vaginas.

edit on 4/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I think after sleeping with stormy he's going to find out he has an incurable disease previously unknown to modern science. This new strand will have lethal consequences killing him. Meanwhile people will pay to have statue of Stormy Daniels placed in the mall at washington DC along with the names of her other victims.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

His hair piece becomes sentient and launches a missile strike on Hawaii for being too far away from mainland America.

Maybe it's already running around with Shatner's at night.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

6, but it will be 8 years.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

&. He is Elected to a Second Term by a Landslide .

I don't think there's enough stupid people out there for that to happen. Chaos and LIES is not a political platform.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
He'll finish the term and get outsted. I'll add, he will be a fairly lame duck President for the final two years of the four, not taken seriously by the rest of the world, and ignored by Congress.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
If Trump wants to take the job again 2020 he is a shoe in. He can easily campaign that he spent the first two+ years of his term under constant false attacks by liberals and the liberal media and he would like 4 more years to continue to make America great again.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: freestonew
2...heart attack or some other ailment.

If I had to lay money. Bad for McDonalds.

Seriously, he'll serve out his term.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
If Trump wants to take the job again 2020 he is a shoe in. He can easily campaign that he spent the first two+ years of his term under constant false attacks by liberals and the liberal media and he would like 4 more years to continue to make America great again.

Martyring in advance. That's funny.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Then please do...

An Internet conspiracy forum isn’t NEWS ARTICLES ON RIGHTWING PROPAGANDA SITES, but it is something.. I don’t thing you can even find that..

I think you just pulled that outta thin air.. god knows I had no problem finding DOZENS in one single google search... since you just couldn’t remember people doing that to obama at all...

Lmao

OK, smart guy... here you go.
www.motherjones.com...

This is feeding into conspiracy theories that, in the wake of a Democratic congressional victory (or mass protests against a rigged Republican victory) the administration will simply declare martial law.

www.politifact.com...

In the interview, Wolf warned that Bush may declare martial law if Congress failed to pass the 2008 financial bailout bill. In that scenario, Wolf mused that Bush would stop the 2008 election.

"There is not going to be an election, as usual, if he can declare on Oct. 3 that he’s going to engage in martial law if people don’t do what he wants," Wolf said. "Why on Earth would he hand over the power to Barack Obama?"

existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com...

A 'national emergency' will provide Bush the raw power he needs to cancel the elections and hold on to even greater executive power.

www.commondreams.org...

It is time to think about the "unthinkable."

The Bush Administration has both the inclination and the power to cancel the 2008 election.

The GOP strategy for another electoral theft in 2008 has taken clear shape, though we must assume there is much more we don't know.

Holy hell, there were hyperbolic dumbasses who even believed Bush would do this back in 2004!
www.wsws.org...

The American media has barely reported the revelation, first made public on Sunday by Newsweek magazine, that the Bush administration initiated discussions on the legal issues involved in postponing the 2004 elections.

www.scoop.co.nz...
An idiot Democrat Congressman (sorry for the triple redundancy) climbed on board and gave it a whirll

He is deeply concerned whether we will actually have an election in Nov. '08, as he believes this administration will likely strike Iran from the air, declare a national emergency, and cancel the '08 elections.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, I ask you this, is there anything else you'd like to be 100% wrong about today or are we done here?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

None of the above.

He gets locked up.

Did someone already say that?

Yep, only problem is, you got the wrong man...

“Divine justice is being poured out right now,” Taylor said. ...people don’t understand that because they’ve had a 100 percent media blackout on it.”

“The Clintons are going to go down, Obama is going to go down, they’re all going to go down,” Taylor said. “Time is up for those who are corrupt … God is very serious when He says He is going to clean house. Everybody keeps asking, ‘When is it going to start, when is it going to start?’ It’s already started, it’s just they’re not saying anything.

Mark Taylor: Trump’s Crackdown

But Taylor has yet one more prophecy he reveals to Hunter in the interview. “It’s called ‘The Evil Crew of 32,” says Taylor:

“The spirit of God says ‘two will be taken and three will be shaken. While I will remove two from the evil crew of 32, and the other three shall be shaken to the core. The 32 years they have altogether served and empowered that entity called Bael, and the covenant they had holding up this house with the Illuminati and the New World Order shall come crumbling down. For when the first one is taken, it will be a sign that the New World Order shall die. When the second one is taken, it will be a sign that anyone calling himself ‘mine’ but comes against my Israel, sympathizing with their enemies will not be tolerated. The three that will be shaken will be a sign that no one is above the most high God, not even those that hold the highest offices in the land.

Yes, even the Supreme Court will be shaken. Do not fear, America, when you see these things manifesting, for these things must come to pass. I will clean up the darkness and it will usher in my light. For I have America in my hand.”

The 32 represents the 32 years the five former living presidents of the United States served as “leaders.” Taylor’s prophecy is interesting, to say the least – take from it what you will, but he says two will be removed from the face of the earth and the other three will be “shaken.”

Author Of 'Trump Prophecies' Reveals TWO NEW Prophecies In Interview
(Skip to the 9 min. mark...)

edit on 4.18.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The Psychology President Trump Presents to the America Public is Directly Aimed at their Realistic Inner Belief Systems . Truthfully , we All Want what he is Expressing , but to some of Us , that Ideal is Beyond the Social Programming that has Turned Many Americans into Mindless Sheep , Easy to be Manipulated in Public Opinions and Political Affiliations .
edit on 18-4-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You left out one.

He finishes 8 years

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join