It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to Trump: a kind of "poll". your opinion, please

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

BWAHAHAHA

LOL..

That is hilarious..

A) He already won.. if he runs again he can lose..

He won’t risk losing by running again..

B) the media told people trump was gonna lose.

I bet there were WAY more people who would have voted against him, that didn’t vote than people who would have voted for him but didn’t vote..

C) he won’t be running against hillary. ANY other candidate beats him senseless.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think your misremembering Republicans screaming that about obama..

I have never once heard that about trump.

It was all the rage on ATS 10 years ago regarding Bush. I don't recall much in that line about Obama, though...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I thought Obama already did that.

At least that's what the right wing said he was going to do.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The year is 2019 and all is quite in the White House with the scent of winning blowing through the halls like spring flowers...
And then the front doors burst open! It’s former President Obama with a Sith army behind him. The bass drops and the silence is broke by Skillrex on two turntables and a wall of speakers, “boom..BANGARANG!”
Obama has 20,000 volt knuckle blasters on each clinched fist, and the Siths charge. From around the corner out walks Ivanka dubstep’n erotically to the beat, the Obama army is stopped in their tracks as she pulls out two .50 cal desert eagles from behind her back and lays waste to them all.
As the former leader is taking his last breathe, Trump takes both of Obama’s knuckle blaster laden fist and shoves them under his chin, looks him square in the eye and says “your fired..again!!”. “Bzzzzz..pop!!”
Little did Trump know Obama had been back to Kenya and didn’t get vaccinated properly, and days later he is riddled with fever and goes silently into that dark night. RIP

Or he does a second term, maybe??

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well gee let me think and wait for an RT opinion article.

7. Russians decide
👋

I had a fifth heart attack over this hahahahaha

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
He will finish his 4 years and become a democrat again.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

He will do the equivalent of what he always does when the going gets tough - he quits. Only because there is no chapter of the bankruptcy code for the Presidency.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
T T ...... Im speechless...... okely dokely......

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Whatever..

I lmao..

I bet there are still active websites spouting the obama conspiracy..

Here are some..
realnewsrightnow.com...

www.usnews.com...

I bet you couldn’t find a link to anything saying about bush..

Honestly, do y’all actually believe that nonsense, or do y’all just say whatever.??

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I believe God gave Trey Smith a word, well, it's a lot of words, actually...

"We're about to go for a ride!" ~ Trey Smith

On April 4, 2007 in Redding, California a well known prophet named Kim Clement named Trump as a future president...

Kim Clement was a well known and respected prophet. Back in 2007 he gave at the time a very unusual prophecy in that he said Trump would be come God’s Trumpet, and would be placed in the highest office in the land. Keep in mind this was given in 2007, before Obama’s second term began! Who was thinking about Donald Trump being President back then? No one, except the Lord.

“Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord. Trump shall become a trumpet. I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the Church, says the Lord.”

“For God said, ‘I will not forget 9/11. I will not forget what took place that day, and I will not forget the gatekeeper that watched over New York, who will once again stand and watch over this nation, says the Spirit of God.”

“There will be a praying President, not a religious one. For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. God says, the one that is chosen shall go in and they shall says, ‘He has hot blood.’” “For the Spirit of God says, Yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of Hosts.”

“Listen to the Word of the Lord. God says, ‘I will put at your helm for two terms a President that will pray, but he not be a praying President when he starts.’”
~ Kim Clement

February 10, 2007

“There will be a praying president, not a religious one. For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. God says, the one that is chosen shall go in, and they shall say, “he has hot blood.” For the Spirit of God says, yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way, and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of hosts. Listen to the word of the Lord.

God says, “I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office, and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power, says the Lord of hosts.”

I Never Believed Trump Was Chosen By God Until I Saw This Prophecy, Now It All Makes Sense

edit on 4.17.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i say he........Trump for president....

king then, ok

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
I bet you couldn’t find a link to anything saying about bush..

Honestly, do y’all actually believe that nonsense, or do y’all just say whatever.??

I can link you to dozens right here on ATS... we had multiple members posting about their fears (and predictions) of it right up to Obama's inauguration. Do a search for it here, I'm not linking to member's 10 year old paranoia because it would embarrass them. You weren't here during it, but you can certainly educate yourself on the atmosphere around here during that period of hyperbolic ridiculousness thanks to the magic of the Internet. ..

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

I think that the way the Progressives on both sides of the aisle now are pissing off the voters, he'll do both terms and possibly afterwards be the next head on Mount Rushmore.

There is such an odd disconnect between the old guard and what is coming it's unreal.

Odd times.

Edited to add.. I didn't vote for him and still don't like him as a person. As a President, does the left and the anti-Trumpers not understand that by the constant CONSTANT barrage you have going, you are making the biggest martyr since Jesus?

I find it hysterically funny that nobody can see the political sea change that is coming.

edit on 17-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
T T ...... Im speechless...... okely dokely......

It could happen

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Then please do...

An Internet conspiracy forum isn’t NEWS ARTICLES ON RIGHTWING PROPAGANDA SITES, but it is something.. I don’t thing you can even find that..

I think you just pulled that outta thin air.. god knows I had no problem finding DOZENS in one single google search... since you just couldn’t remember people doing that to obama at all...

Lmao
edit on 18-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
He finishes his 8 years and all the swamp creatures are either too old or irrelevant or dead already from waiting his terms out.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
None of the above.

He gets locked up.

Did someone already say that?
edit on 4/18/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
None of the above.

He gets locked up.

Did someone already say that?

For what? Wat eee dooo???

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Who cares?

new topics