posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:36 PM
originally posted by: freestonew
I read that there are many ways that he could leave office before his four years are up.
2...heart attack or some other ailment.
4...nuclear take-out due to WW III, Washington nuked!
6...he finishes his four years.
1. For the GOP to impeach him he would have had to do something to really piss them off, so I doubt that will happen.
2. Heart attack? Sure, he's old and out of shape who eats fast food a lot, judging by his tweets. And he drinks way too much Diet Coke.
3. Assassination? I doubt it. No one would ever get that close now that he is POTUS. Secret Service is very good at their job.
4. WWIII? Possible. He's an unhinged baby man.
5. Resigns? Yeah right, his Ego won't let him. If he ever does then you know that Mueller has him by the balls!
6. Finishes his term? I doubt that. I suspect if anything, number 2 will get him or Mueller. I think Mueller will wrap up his investigation and only
after will Trump have a heart attack.
edit on 17-4-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)