It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to Trump: a kind of "poll". your opinion, please

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

He takes ill in 2019 of a rare health condition that is only curable by an obscure plant that the ancients called "Covfefe".

He travels from the future to warn himself on Twitter, but present-day Trump repeatedly ignores the warnings.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'm guessing he won't even finish this term... One can hope, rt?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

&. He is Elected to a Second Term by a Landslide .

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

But then you get Pence..might be better Trump finishes his term.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

He finishes his 4 years and earns another 4.

Hillary goes home embarrassed again.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

If the Dems run with Hillary again..then I'm convinced this is all a bigger sham than I could of ever imagined..more fake than pro wrestling.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: freestonew
Trump.
I read that there are many ways that he could leave office before his four years are up.
How?

1...Impeachment.

2...heart attack or some other ailment.

3...assassination.

4...nuclear take-out due to WW III, Washington nuked!

5...he resigns.

6...he finishes his four years.

1. For the GOP to impeach him he would have had to do something to really piss them off, so I doubt that will happen.

2. Heart attack? Sure, he's old and out of shape who eats fast food a lot, judging by his tweets. And he drinks way too much Diet Coke.

3. Assassination? I doubt it. No one would ever get that close now that he is POTUS. Secret Service is very good at their job.

4. WWIII? Possible. He's an unhinged baby man.

5. Resigns? Yeah right, his Ego won't let him. If he ever does then you know that Mueller has him by the balls!

6. Finishes his term? I doubt that. I suspect if anything, number 2 will get him or Mueller. I think Mueller will wrap up his investigation and only after will Trump have a heart attack.

edit on 17-4-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
7. His hair piece becomes sentient and launches a missile strike on Hawaii for being too far away from mainland America.

I think that won the Internet for the hour... or at least won ATS.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
He will lose his hair before the first four year term. Some radical liberals will unsuccessfully try to assassinate him. He will have a heart attack near the end of his first term but will survive only to choke on a Chicken McNugget right before the next election and die.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

or

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

He finishes his first 4 and is narrowly re-elected, at which time he completes his second 4 and leaves the office as the most polarizing POTUS we've yet had, with half the country appreciating him and the other half doing nothing and liking it.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think the only guarantee is that delusional Democrats will continue to think he won't finish out his term. After that I suspect he will win a second term and Democrats will continue to be in denial and post stupid polls asking how you think he will be removed from office before 2024.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

LOL, you forgot the massive wave of histrionic "Trump will refuse to leave office in 2024, he'll declare martial law, he'll blow up the country, he'll burn down the Reichstag! I SAW IT IN A DREAM LAST NIGHT!!! INSIDE SOURCES TOLD ME!!!!!" horsecrap we saw here 10 years go pertaining to all the asinine guarantees that Bush would refuse to leave office.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
He has Hillary and the rest of her cabal arrested.He is then canonized by the Pope for sainthood

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: mysterioustranger

But then you get Pence..might be better Trump finishes his term.

Yeah.. I forgot abut that. Scary thought as well!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Hmm...

I’m going he finishes his 4 years, but barely.. I think pressure to empeached him will continue to mount, but it is such a slow process. It might be after his term is up..

Reguardless he will be remembered as a disaster and a bafoon.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

He finishes his four years.

Then is elected again for another four. The reality is most support, the media would like you to feel otherwise though.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think your misremembering Republicans screaming that about obama..

I have never once heard that about trump.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Almost as disastrous as your spelling?

Trump has already turned some things around for the USA. And at the very least slowed the disaster that is the left.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I think he will serve his 4 years and ether get reelected, though I can't say how likely that will be without knowing who is running against him, or he will go back to his life.

Ether way we will never stop hearing about trump till the day he dies. Most likely in his 80s or 90s because one thing about america is true. If you have enough money our health care system is the best in the world.

I expect trump to do all the liberal talk shows and news interviews after he is out of office to. Mark my words.
edit on 17-4-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join