It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to Trump: a kind of "poll". your opinion, please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Trump.
I read that there are many ways that he could leave office before his four years are up.
How?

1...Impeachment.

2...heart attack or some other ailment.

3...assassination.

4...nuclear take-out due to WW III, Washington nuked!

5...he resigns.

6...he finishes his four years.

what Is your "vote" please, your opinion as to how Trump will fare? At the moment I am not sure. be an Interesting ride no matter how this all ends.

thanks....freestone

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well gee let me think and wait for an RT opinion article.

7. Russians decide
👋

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
He will finish his four and possibly go to another four, North Korea becomes a past threat on the road to peace and prosperity, China relents and Plays fair for the most part, and Putin continues being Putin...... which is good for Russia.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
eaten by reptilians after 8 years in office .

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
He finishes his 4 years. It don't matter what these politicians do..nothing ever sticks. .

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
7. His hair piece becomes sentient and launches a missile strike on Hawaii for being too far away from mainland America.

Might sound stupid but with trump who the hell knows.

On an unrelated note I was watching a program last night about the North Korean secret worldwide slave trade and the presenter was actually measuring Trump up to Kim Jong un as a comparison. We are all doomed if the the only other world leader they can compare him to is that lunatic.

Although I think they'd get on like a house on fire once they meet for their play date. Playing hide and seek and eating blocks of cheese together.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I think that will be the case, and agree nothing sticks to any of them..not thinking he will try for a 2nd term.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Divide and distract level 10 doesn't equal removal from office.

He will finish, then play golf.

We will continue to get ripped off on taxes.

link   
He'll get an aggressive form of pancreatic cancer from all the Happy Meals he be eating everyday at McDonald's.

link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I think that will be the case, and agree nothing sticks to any of them..not thinking he will try for a 2nd term.

He won't need to. He's in this for the legacy. By becoming president, he'll be in the history books for all eternity. That's a lasting legacy for his name.

But we could be wrong, he want to run and if the Dems put up another weak candidate like Hillary and progressives and lefties don't get it together and become sidenote again like the libertarians seem to be, then we will get Trump for another 4 years.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
5 is right out, a narcissist could never resign and take the defeat. He'd have to finish it or be forcefully removed.

I'd say he's doing as he's told pretty well so I don't see why he wouldn't finish it. Only the people may remove him and the people don't REALLY care about anything any more.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
7. He finishes 8 years

8. The Deep State ceases to exist

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, from this and other weird online forums, we'll either experience a total clean up of politics and world peace and prosperity due to 5th dimensional chess , or we'll kiss it all good bye in a nuclear flash... with much gnashing of teeth and wailing.

My vote is he will keep being his foolish self and severely damage the republic with his ignorant cronyism and then get voted out next chance we get, and we'll be okay due to energetic young people and amazing technological advancement, despite the big T ...once the delusional see the nekkid emperor and remember US ideals, that is.

I'd love to believe he's as great as some here do, but since all evidence points to "dumb as rocks" I'll pass on the Kkkoolaid this time.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I could see that happening, but not sure he has the stomach for it..the pressure must be taking a toll.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I could see that happening, but not sure he has the stomach for it..the pressure must be taking a toll.

I often wonder how any of them can take it. Obama was under a lot of pressure. Clinton, but I guess not till the end. Bush...Reagan with the cold war.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Looking at a snippet of the news last week while he was in a meeting with his arms crossed slouching with a bewildered look on his face was hilarious. He honestly had a look of what the hell am I doing here. Then when questioned about Syria (this was before the strikes) he just comically responded "I'll let you know folks" like he was replying to friend who asked him to go to the bar.

I have an inclining feeling that the world is laughing behind America's back these days. A reality president who conducts international matters on Twitter like a 14 year old girl, economy in the sh@#ter, losing influence worldwide, homegrown racism issues are to name a few. Get your sh#t together America.
edit on 082018082018bpm17 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Obama and Trump especially..I think it takes some really thick skin, or sociopaths who don't feel..lol

I can understand the shortage of really good candidates.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: freestonew

I think he will finish strong and not win a second term.

He will be remembered as one of the best presidents ever by historians. Thats going to piss some people off. lol

Everyone is salty now though.

We were wrong to strike Syria the way we did. Trump supporters are either being honest or doubling down which is uncomfortable and wont last.

Trump could make every mistake except that one. He needed to listen to us. Now he will fail at a second run. WATCH.

Trumps opposition stays mad. That school of thought is already down to scars and bone.

In short, there is a really cool future in store. We just have to keep it fresh and not fall into old habits...

like blindly supporting military action without legal procedure of checks and balances. The very hallmark of western civilization...

edit on 4 17 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think he'll finish his 4 years and give way to a new Nominee for president in 2020. He'll be 74 then.
He'll be Mr President for the rest of his life, regardless. Probably the most successful American of all time... conquering both the business and political worlds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join