It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Trump Judge on Cohen case officiated Soros wedding, was Clinton AG pick

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Lots of people take money from Soros backed orgs and then deny they know who he is.

SunBurn

😎😁

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: TinfoilTP

She certainly is a little too close to Clinton to be on this case, but we all know simply having democrats involved in the investigation is enough for many republicans to raise their pitchforks. Even though those same republicans would throw a fit if a hypothetical Hillary investigation were led by democrats.

Maybe some would, but I wouldnt.

I would just like a little diversity in the affiliations of the people investigating things.

We now can see that McCabe and Comey, the two highest people in the fbi charged with investigating hillary and the russia investigation very muched liked hillary and despised trump.

Strzok Page, more of the same.

Then after seeing how polotiocal and shady and how much hatred comey had of trump, and knowing he would be a key person to be looked at in any russian investigation, his friend and mentor is appointed special counsel.

Then he appoiints overwhelmingly hillary supporters and dnc donators, at least one of which actually represented hillary team members as a lawyer.

Now we have this judge.

Strange that we dont see any trump supporters on any of those investigations or court cases.

Meanwhile, dems went nuts when Campbell, the informant on U1 scandal, hired a trump defending lawyer and said that proved he was biased and shouldnt be listened to.

SO it seems like for many dems, if they dont have 100% of the deck stacked with their people, they scream its not fair.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You really have to quit lying about the gun grabbers, they very much exist and have tried to tackle the legislative process. Whether it's plausible or not is irrelevant. That's why most, not all try bit by bit. That's not a conspiracy though if you've paid attention, their existence is no longer in question.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think that this is a setup against Trump and his lawyer. This judge should be disqualified before even doing anything. If she does keep on this, she should understand that if she is not totally impartial she should go to prison for twenty years for being a traitor to our government and people. She should disqualify herself because of her history, there is no way in hell she can remain impartial.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What makes this judge anti-Trump?

Or is this just preemptive bull#?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Actually, I think you can make this stuff up. In fact, I think some right-wing liar did in fact make it up. That’s what they do. Then Gullibles like you fall for it.

It’s called fake news.

I will never ever believe anything right-wing conspiracy theorists say. Ever.

No source to counter with. Afraid you might be wrong and shatter the bubble?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

She should disqualify herself because of her history, there is no way in hell she can remain impartia

Because she was a bunny trainee for 5 days in the 1960s while going to college?
Because she was nominated for and not appointed as AG?

Or is it because she's been on the federal bench for 30 years? How about some dirt about all the biased decisions she's made while doing her job? You know...an actual real reason.
edit on 4/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So is it only dyed in the wool trump supporters who are allowed to judge him?!?!

Lol

I mean what kinda world does “the judge is a democrat “ gonna get you outta a crime, lol?!?!

If only it were "the judge is a democrat", but its not.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rickymouse

She should disqualify herself because of her history, there is no way in hell she can remain impartia

Because she was a bunny trainee for 5 days in the 1960s while going to college?
Because she was nominated for and not appointed as AG?

Or is it because she's been on the federal bench for 30 years? How about some dirt about all the biased decisions she's made while doing her job? You know...an actual real reason.

It's Bill Clinton's personal vendetta against Trump, revenge for that face in the debates Trump made Bill sit there with as he dragged him through the past with all of Bill's rape victims.

If you can't see the bias, everyone will be laughing at you not with you.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: screamager
i'm always fascinated by the uneducated types mass hysteria over soros.
made a few quid on the markets, like the koch brothers who fund the republicans, and the brexit crew too.
helped bring down or at least shut down communism in many countries, again you would imagine popular with cuckservatives.
would appear his support of equal rights sticks in their throats, that and being j̶e̶w̶i̶s̶h globalist.

You speak about the "uneducated types" and yet ignore that Soros sold out Jews to the Nazis (being a Jew himself),
or that he's responsible for destabilizing economies, and owns political shills and bot farms (Media Matters).

Watch it. Especially from the 4:18 mark.

Your boy Soros is no saint, but you probably don't care as long as the money is good.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So what's your point? Everybodys crooked? Everybody who has made a career not being crooked? This is the filth of trump. Smear every upstanding person if you can gain something. It's so transpsrant. He's actually becoming cliche isn't he.
I'm sure this "major discovery" will mean lots of tweets.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

What makes this judge anti-Trump?

Or is this just preemptive bull#?

I would hazard a guess there's a financial tie with the Clintons. Similar to McCabe and his wife. But I'm just spitballing.

Nah, the Clintons are too clean for that eh?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So what's your point? Everybodys crooked? Everybody who has made a career not being crooked? This is the filth of trump. Smear every upstanding person if you can gain something. It's so transpsrant. He's actually becoming cliche isn't he.

So you are all for corruption when it is for your side, nobody would have guessed.

This judge was recruited for a railroad job. If it happens to you or one you care about don't come crying to the court of public opinion, you were all for corruption when it tickled your hate Trump bone.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I would hazard a guess there's a financial tie with the Clintons.

Why? Has she done something out of the ordinary?
edit on 4/17/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I have to agree. He spent too much time in NYC around Clinton types, and now the tactic has rubbed off.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

So you are all for corruption when it is for your side, nobody would have guessed.

This judge was recruited for a railroad job. If it happens to you or one you care about don't come crying to the court of public opinion, you were all for corruption when it tickled your hate Trump bone.

All politicians are crooked no matter which way they swing, it's comical watching you guys claim your side is not as crooked.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

If there is, it'll come out now that her name is in the aether, so to speak.

link   

She got picked from some back room meeting filled with cigar smoke from Bill's vagina soaked specials.

link   
There's nothing wrong with this whatsoever. A judge was considered by a former President for a nomination, what the hell is surprising about that? That should tell you that she's qualified.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No, it’s an admission that pizzagate and other debunked shenanigans ruined right-wing Conspirianity credibility.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join