It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Lynch Colluded w Clinton Campaign to Wiretap Trump Scheme Involved Entire Intel Community

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thank you GUT, good information to back this up.

Also, all of the Page Strzok texts prove a level
of collusion as well. And we have proof of those!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The following under-reported (or ignored by MSM sellouts) report is where it all starts. The private contractors who were abusing unmasked data before this report landed and are so far hidden behind redactions almost certainly includes—or is exclusively--Fusion GPS. The following report put a stop--for a moment--to all that before they came up with a work-around:

99-Page Ruling on FISA Abuse By Obama Admin (PDF)

The first thing to consider here is that the restructuring at the top of the FBI didn’t happen in a vacuum and as evidenced by the DOJ/OIG Report #1 there were definitely problems at the top and OIG Horowitz Report #2 due early May is where the FISA abuse issues will start to be addressed.

The list of folk removed, reassigned, resigned, or demoted is long: Comey, McCabe, James Baker, Michael Kortan, Peter Strzok, Lisa page, and Bruce Ohr.

The following link will take you to numerous articles on the subject from The Last Refuge. While it's true they are Pro-Trump, the reporting of facts there is exceptional and accurate and when they do give opinion they clearly state it as such and thoroughly outline the reasons for their opinion.

If you want to understand the evidence for what's coming, I highly recommend checking out the articles on this page:

The Big Ugly
edit on 17-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Exaclty why I dropped it in mud pit and not breaking news. I saw it gaining traction and dropped the first link that actually laid it out. I take everything with a grain of salt.

I’ll try and grab other articles when I get home.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The following under-reported (or ignored by MSM sellouts) report is where it all starts. The private contractors who were abusing unmasked data before this report landed and are so far hidden behind redactions almost certainly includes—or is exclusively--Fusion GPS. The following report put a stop--for a moment--to all that before they came up with a work-around:

99-Page Ruling on FISA Abuse By Obama Admin (PDF)

The first thing to consider here is that the restructuring at the top of the FBI didn’t happen in a vacuum and as evidenced by the DOJ/OIG Report #1 there were definitely problems at the top and #2 is where the FISA abuse issues will start to be addressed.

The list of folk removed, reassigned, resigned, or demoted is long: Comey, McCabe, James Baker, Michael Kortan, Peter Strzok, Lisa page, and Bruce Ohr.

The following link will take you to numerous articles on the subject from The Last Refuge. While it's true they are Pro-Trump, the reporting of facts there is exceptional and accurate and when they do give opinion they clearly state it as such and thoroughly outline the reasons for their opinion.

If you want to understand the evidence for what's coming, I highly recommend checking out the articles on this page:

The Big Ugly

Ty gut. Not near comp and linking from phone sucks!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: Grambler

Exaclty why I dropped it in mud pit and not breaking news. I saw it gaining traction and dropped the first link that actually laid it out. I take everything with a grain of salt.

I’ll try and grab other articles when I get home.

Oh I dont mind it posted at all.

More threads are good, leads to a good discussion.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
While it's true they are Pro-Trump, the reporting of facts there is exceptional and accurate and when they do give opinion they clearly state it as such and thoroughly outline the reasons for their opinion.

Very good points you brought up, I wish more writers on ATS would do the same.

Especially the part about thoroughly outlining the reasons for their opinion.

I stopped taking authors seriously who refuse to even say a word about why they believe what they say...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Can someone show me the crap that True Pundit has put out, not defending them but am curious what has made them so untrustworthy. What are some of the major stories that have been Sorcha Faal....ish?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
Can someone show me the crap that True Pundit has put out, not defending them but am curious what has made them so untrustworthy. What are some of the major stories that have been Sorcha Faal....ish?

Mostly Real !

😉🧐

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

But seriously, I look at all of the hate coming against sites like True Pundit the same way I look at the hate against Trump, as confirmation...

originally posted by: zorgon
"The louder the opposition protests, the more I know I am on the right track" It is comforting to know that the more they attack you, the deeper the nerve that you hit... When you have reduced them to screaming meanies... you get to put another notch on your sword sheath...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Meanwhile in the real world former Fist Lady Barbara Bush has passed away.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The fact that Preet Bharara granted Veselnitskaya the visa is a question that deserves an answer and has to be considered suspicious in light of all the hollering about Russia and the allegations about folk conspiring with Russian Oligarchs in overturning the Magnitsky Act. Which we now know is exactly what Fusion GPS was being paid for and actually doing themselves.

All the Russian collusion connections that are documented keep leading back to the folk that are trying to lay them at Trump's feet.

Once the "Collusion" narrative in relation to Trump broke down badly the narrative turned to how the Russians wanted to cause disruption. So my question to those on the left is what does that say about the Steele Dossier? It can only be considered trash and part of that disruption. So far all the factual Russian "collusion" leads back to Hillary, the DNC, and Fusion GPS. Why doesn't that bother any of you?

Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who spearheaded the Trump Tower meeting with the Trump campaign trio, was previously barred from entering the United Sates due to her alleged connections to the Russian FSB (the modern replacement of the cold-war-era KGB).

Yet mere days before the June meeting, Veselnitskaya was granted a rare visa to enter the United States from Preet Bharara, the then U.S. Attorney for the southern district of New York. Bharara could not be reached for comment and did not respond the a Twitter inquiry on the Russian’s visa by True Pundit.

Now, according to new Intel gems from a White House insider, Fusion GPS may have played a role in paying Veselnitskaya’s way into the United States as well as a possible stipend, travel expenses and accommodations.

Veselnitskaya returned to Russia after the meeting, sources confirmed.

Federal law enforcement sources said Bharara was simply following the orders of Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who lobbied the State Department to issue the disavowed Russian a B1/B2 non-immigrant visa.

Link

edit on 17-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

The Obama administration, Obama, Hillary, the DNC, the MSM, all colluded, lied, cheated in order to win the election.

And they still ####ing lost!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Meanwhile in the real world former Fist Lady Barbara Bush has passed away.

But truepundit has that story up.....
So she must really still be alive?

And don't bother with the logical fallacy BS.... It is an effing joke, okay?
edit on b000000302018-04-17T19:32:58-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 17 Apr 2018 19:32:58 -0500700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Loretta Lynch’s Justice Department and James Comey’s FBI worked together with the Hillary Clinton campaign to entrap Donald Trump and associates — including his eldest son — prior to the 2016 presidential election, according to records and testimony of federal law enforcement insiders. “This was clearly a scheme using Justice (Department) resources and State (Department) resources to get the Russian lawyer into the United States,” one Justice Department insider said. “Who has the power to do this? Only the people at the very top.”

Lynch. Comey. Andrew McCabe. Preet Bhahara. Sally Yates.

And according to high ranking FBI sources, the Bureau played a definitive role in plotting this sweeping privacy breach. But the FBI had much help from the NSA, CIA, the Office of of the Director of National Intelligence, Treasury financial crimes division under DHS, and the Justice Department, federal law enforcement sources confirmed.

Well Well Well.....Wonder if there will be an official report like the IG to confirm this salacious report?

LINK

edit on 17-4-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

And here we go again "high level sources" I don't doubt it but come on now, I think we're all getting tired of hearing about these "sources"

This must be thread 1050 citing "un named sources"

"bombshell" yeah right

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

There were a number of facts presented within the thread though. No comment on those?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Absolutely typical Republican playbook 101: Say absolutely anything - no matter how unbelievably implausible, but use "Clinton," "Obama," "Holder," "Lynch," "Soros," and accuse them of doing exactly what your candidate actually DID do, and "the base" will pretend to believe it.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Where's the evidence for what "Our" candidate did? What charge are you talking about?

If you're talking about Russian Collusion there is actually evidence but it all rests with Hillary, the DNC, and Fusion GPS.

We've listed some of that factual evidence here. Can you list some?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
...except the hit squads.

I'm guessing the original title was too long and got chopped off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join