It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Lynch Colluded w Clinton Campaign to Wiretap Trump Scheme Involved Entire Intel Community

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Loretta Lynch’s Justice Department and James Comey’s FBI worked together with the Hillary Clinton campaign to entrap Donald Trump and associates — including his eldest son — prior to the 2016 presidential election, according to records and testimony of federal law enforcement insiders. “This was clearly a scheme using Justice (Department) resources and State (Department) resources to get the Russian lawyer into the United States,” one Justice Department insider said. “Who has the power to do this? Only the people at the very top.”

Lynch. Comey. Andrew McCabe. Preet Bhahara. Sally Yates.

And according to high ranking FBI sources, the Bureau played a definitive role in plotting this sweeping privacy breach. But the FBI had much help from the NSA, CIA, the Office of of the Director of National Intelligence, Treasury financial crimes division under DHS, and the Justice Department, federal law enforcement sources confirmed.

Well Well Well.....Wonder if there will be an official report like the IG to confirm this salacious report?

LINK

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

And here we go again "high level sources"

I don't doubt it but come on now, I think we're all getting tired of hearing about these "sources"

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'd take True Pundit with a boulder of salt.

They are a mix of true stories and conspiracy theories.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
And the Trump people knew ALL about it before it happened.

Looks who's getting exposed now !!

Everything hinged on a Clinton victory.

Backfire Deluxe 😳
edit on Apr-17-2018 by xuenchen because: 👋

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

And here we go again "high level sources"

I don't doubt it but come on now, I think we're all getting tired of hearing about these "sources"

Exactly why I said I wonder if it will be backed up with an actual report of investigation...

However knowing all we know now this seems more plausible then Russian Collusion don't you think??

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

True but other sources are picking it up now too....

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

oh hell yeah, I do.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The CIA already know this hence their recent advancement within the administration

I'm assuming they were watching the entire time and were feeding Trump info hence the correct statements he was making nearly a year in advance of any actual evidence coming forth in the media

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

If so. Then I'll feel more comfortable believing this to be true.

But I'll wait.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Define "conspiracy theories". About all the true stories anymore are about conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'll wait for some better sources before I get all giddy, but I do have some presents saved up for just such an occasion.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So like ATS then?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
LInks other than opeds and True Pundit?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Ah, you fell for the True Pundit trap. True Pundit is like a Sorcha Faal production except they aggregate legit news stories to make them appear on the level.

Every single True Pundit exclusive citing anonymous sources has either been proven false or never confirmed by anyone else.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a paragon of truth compared to TP.....

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
WTF over?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Actually there are other sources and some hard information. If it was just True Pundit, I'd be skeptical myself.

I have a few things to finish up but stand by and I'll add some items for perusal. It's time to start fleshing this out for those who aren't aware and want to know as well as for those who have been avoiding because they don't wanna know.

This story has real teeth.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Natalia Veselnitskaya and Fusion GPS/Glenn Simpson really did—unlike team Trump—work together to rollback the Magnitsky Act and, further, try to set up Team Trump for the very same thing.

Simpson has admitted the relationship and contract work in his testimony. What's funny though, is that Simpson claims that during his meetings with Veselnitskaya that he doesn't know what they had a conversation about because she doesn't speak English and he doesn't speak Russian. Yeah, you read that B.S. right. That was his testimony.

…pressed Simpson on his ties to the firm that commissioned the Browder project. That company, Prevezon Holdings, is a Russian real-estate outfit run by the Katsyvs, an oligarch family close to Putin.

The Justice Department had charged Prevezon with money laundering. Browder was expected to testify for the government. Prevezon's emissary to Simpson was — stay with me as the Russian names pile up — Natalia Veselnitskaya

LA TIMES

...And what about Veselnitskaya? Well, she seemed to Simpson like a smart, ambitious lawyer. Wait, what about her Putin-regime ties? Our meticulous investigative journalist has somehow resisted any urge to dig into that.

Turns out that, on Prevezon’s behalf, Veselnitskaya was paying BakerHostetler, which was paying Simpson and Fusion GPS. But wait, Glenn, you had dinner with her right before and right after her Trump Tower confab. Surely she must have said something? Funny thing about that: When Simpson wants to tell you about things Russian, he is encyclopedic, right down to the roster of “the Solntsevo Brotherhood,” Moscow’s most feared mafia clan.

But ask him about Natalia Veselnitskaya and, well, he’s sorry he can’t help you — see, she’s not fluent in English and, shucks, he doesn’t speak Russian, so who knows what she was jabbering about?

National Review

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Ah, you fell for the True Pundit trap. True Pundit is like a Sorcha Faal production except they aggregate legit news stories to make them appear on the level.

Every single True Pundit exclusive citing anonymous sources has either been proven false or never confirmed by anyone else.

Yeah look, I am by no means trying to legitimize the MSM.

But I will say that although they cane be terrible, and they are horribly biased, thye to me have more credibility than true pundit.

I am sorry, but i my personal experience, everytime I see one of these anonymopus sourced styories fropm them, it turns out to be crap or totally unverified.

In fact, in general I dont believe any source if they are only using anonymous sources.

So not saying this is false, but until I see more proof, I am not believing it.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
WTF over?

I do bat an eye with cnn.

Thats why I wont hesitate to call out soruces on the other side too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join