It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, the Trump is Putin's puppet narrative is dead... and has been

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Uh, trump was forced to sign sanctions against Russia. He had them for months before he signed them...Never Untill 2016 have we had the amount of Russia BS that they have been pulling. I mean come on, Russia has really been pulling a lot of stunts. trump HAS to do something, he can not just sit back and do nothing, how would that make him look. He did nothing, for over a year, to punish Russia, Russia just keeps doing messed up things. trump SHOULD have been doing way more in 2017 about Russia!!!!! Instead of BLAMING Obama. He has been the POTUS, for 16 months, and just started taking some action against Russia.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: CriticalStinker

did putin meddle in obamas election?

As rickymouse has pointed out... Probably in some way. As they always do, and we always do.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I look at every event as a separate issue. I cannot conclude how Trump is till four years down the line, after I see how all his policies ended up. I do see a lot of chaos coming out of the left that is irrational, I see the media as a joke nowadays, a cruel joke. I used to disagree with Fox, now I think Fox was a mild version of what is going on now, MSM has gotten way out of hand, it needs to be stopped.

As far as Comey, the left bribed him to say things by saying he will get rich off a book. This is not considered an actual bribe, MSM is promoting this book for him. This is a dangerous practice, that book is close to treason, written by someone who should have been sent to prison for letting out classified information. What the F is happening to our society these days, we are doomed to fall apart. Liberal and conservative are supposed to be in balance, the liberals are losing it and are way out of line. We all have rights, the liberals are stepping on others toes and forcing their beliefs on others. I used to be proud of being a moderate liberal, now I want to be as far from the liberals as I can get. Something is poisoning their minds and the minds of others. I think it is in the food supply, the plant defense chemicals take many generations to properly get accustomed to. Pushing veggies on people, especially the stronger organic ones, may be a mistake. Plant defense chemicals get stronger in the absence of pesticides, some of those plant defense chemicals are way worse on our minds than any man made one.

The moderate liberals have more respect now than ever from the right in my opinion. I'm a Trump supporter (I hate both sides), my mother is a moderate liberal (also hates both sides), and my father in law is basically in the SJW category. Let's just say my mother and I don't agree on a lot of things, but can have a constructive conversation about politics. My father in law thinks were both Hillary supporters just so we don't have to hear his nonsense. It would be funny if it wasn't so ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Probably? ok, but no proof like we have now i suppose..

what has trump done to secure our election system for the furture?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

He has been the POTUS, for 16 months, and just started taking some action against Russia.

Did you have the same sentiment after Alexander was poisoned in London or Crimea was invaded?

I doubt it. Everyone else got a free ride on not doing anything to Russia. Trump has shown he'd the most aggressive in the modern "cold war"

Hell, we killed around a hundred of their contractors in Syria.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Probably? ok, but no proof like we have now i suppose..

what has trump done to secure our election system for the furture?

Where's the proof now aside from propaganda?

And what do you want to do to secure it? Turn off the internet?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

come on now, you know putin got into a few of our voting systems. and, the electrical grid.

bless his heart - he probably didn't mean to, tho.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

come on now, you know putin got into a few of our voting systems. and, the electrical grid.

Care to provide a source?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Jeannete Manfra (head of cybersecurity) -

"We saw a targeting of 21 states and an exceptionally small number of them were actually successfully penetrated,"

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: knoxie

and, i think it's pretty well established that trumps money comes from russia, didn't don jr. confirmed that.

No.

don jr. -

"we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

"Russians make up a disproportionate cross section of our assets."

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It’s unclear what Russians might have done with the access to Americans’ voter information, but NBC reports that there is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were changed. That means it’s unlikely that the Russians took anyone’s name off the voter rolls, but it’s possible the databases changed in other ways, like using the voter information to target ads to individuals in contentious states, for example.

slate

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'm curious what source you have that has Voting machines tied to the internet throughout the whole country? Might I be so bold as to suggest you do some technical research on voting machines and their workings as well as the companies responsible for them?

Secondly, 'meddling' can also include social posts, and commentary made publicly. On that principle, everyone meddles in everything. /shrug

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
And as we see in this thread, more clamoring from supporters of the party of peace to escalate conflict with Russia.

So if trump doesn’t bomb Syria, enact even more sanctions and be even more aggressive against Russia, it shows he is a puppet.

Then we got these same people who have called for this since the election feigning outrage when trump does drop bombs, and pretending this isn’t exactly what they have been demanding.

Quick question to these people:

Why doesn’t Putin just release trumps pee tape and the proof that Putin worked with trump to steal the election when trump does this aggressive acts to Russia?

And why wouldn’t trump, who we know stole the election with Putin and enjoyed a pee show, be so frightened knowing that any even small aggression he took against Russia could anger Putin and lead to trumps removal from office and jailing?

Why won’t you just be honest?

Until trump nukes Russia or assassinates Putin, no action will be enough to prove he isn’t Putin’s puppet for these people

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

so, you're admitting they did penetrate them?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

and, i think it's pretty well established that trumps money comes from russia, didn't don jr. confirmed that.

No.

don jr. -

"we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

"Russians make up a disproportionate cross section of our assets."

You sound awful triggered! Where are your sources to back up the BS you are spouting as facts?

If you are going to provide quotes from a source it is against T&C to not link to the source. Otherwise you are just making it up?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

so, you're admitting they did penetrate them?

Maybe, and it probably wasn't the first or last time they are we have done that.

It should get addressed, but so far no evidence has come out saying they actually changed any votes.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

the go to "you're triggered." i was wondering when that would come up.

you're so clever. lol

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

the go to "you're triggered." i was wondering when that would come up.

you're so clever. lol

Where are your sources? Or are you just throwing snip on the wall and hoping it sticks?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well... I am starting to believe the old "Deep State" is losing the battle with the new "Group" in power....
I need to get more beer & popcorn to continue enjoying the fight for survival....

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

In my oh so humble opinion the "Trump is Putin's puppet" narrative was always wrong and put about by people who didn't understand what Putin's game was.
Putin knows the only way to hurt America is from within which is why the Russians tried (and succeeded) to influence the elections so the person they thought would be more damaging to the fabric of American society won.

Trump doesn't play 4D chess , he's a pawn in a game of 4D chess being played by a very smart man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join