It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do chemical poisons release when bombed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Yeah. 105 missile explosions would have sent the residue into orbit. lol Not really but, that was reckless as hell.

If 30+ missiles hit chemical weapons plants then the residue definitely got all over parts of Syria....which I think was the point. Huge swaths of land will test positive now for "chemical attacks".

It was barbaric to answer the problem with more weapons. Freaking idiots.

edit on 4 18 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yeah. 105 missile explosions would have sent the residue into orbit. lol Not really but, that was reckless as hell.

If 30+ missiles hit chemical weapons plants then the residue definitely got all over parts of Syria....which I think was the point. Huge swaths of land will test positive now for "chemical attacks".

It was barbaric to answer the problem with more weapons. Freaking idiots.

No it didn't they were manufacturing chlorine within a couple of days all traces are gone you would have to find something that trapped the chlorine before it diluted. Odds aren't good at this point been to long anyway.

They are pretty much stuck with a interviews and apparently syria I'd making sure that doesn't happen.

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Chlorine dissipates into the atmosphere. To remove it from water you just need an airstone. Leave a jug of bleach open and the chlorine goes bye bye. Etc.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I guess you mean the pictures on Veterans Today

It´s not a surprise, to be honest, as a german i know that we only play the morally perfect role model. In reality we sell all kinds of weapons and killing stuff to everyone on earth(on the other side, that it was produced in germany is no evidence, it doesn´t mean Germany gave or sold it to the beheaders, the "moderate" ones, other arms dealers sell everything to everyone too). I remember that some years ago, there were riots in Turkey, an outcry went through german MSM and the political theatre. Because the turkish police gassed the peacefully demonstrating people. Like: How can they do that, those anti-democratic demons...

Till the first pictures arrived which showed the tear gas bottles, all of them came from... Bueller...Bueller...right, Germany. Or look now, right now kurds and turks fight each other with weapons and ammo we sell them, to both sides. And later german companies will be part of the rebuilders of what the west bombed to rubble, companies like Siemens, for example. Germany build the bunkers and the torture chambers people like Saddam and Gaddafi used, to torture the people the west couldn´t and can´t torture on western soil, because of laws.

Look here, from 2015:
Did German Companies Aid Syrian Chemical Weapons Program?

Government documents and information from the Assad regime indicate that German companies may have helped Syria produce chemical weapons over the course of decades. So far, the Merkel administration has shown no willingness to investigate.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
About that chlorine thing. Like somebody else said yesterday in a comment, chlorine was used as a kind if teargas in WW1, it´s not lethal. When we spoke about warfare agents before, we talked about Sarin or similiar really evil stuff.

Now the politicians and the MSM are away from saying warfare agents, the say poison gas now. Because chlorine is listed as warfare agent, but it is the most "harmless"(i know, i know...!) in the list of all officially listed warfare agents. Like said before, used as teargas in WW1.

But why are they on that chlorine line now, the western warmongerers? Because chlorine is everywhere. Do you have a pool? You chemical warfare producing terrorist...
If you want to pull the blame on somebody, saying that he uses chemical weapons, then say he uses chlorine. Then you can send somebody in that country and this one will find chlorine, traces of chlorine.

And it is easy to produce by almost everybody, good for flase flags of terror troops like the White Helmets. Oh, the OPCW is coming, open a bottle of chlorine before they arrive...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You say that chlorine was used "as a kind of teargas in WW1, it's not lethal".

Chlorine Gas WW1

"Chlorine gas destroyed the respiratory organs of its victims and this led to a slow death by asphyxiation"

I am truly saddened that you are so ignorant about the historic use of this obscene chemical weapon.

Your post is shameful and you should be ashamed of yourself.
edit on 18-4-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Sent into orbit?

105 missile explosions would have sent the residue into orbit.

What kind of missiles do you think they used?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Shiny smart ones!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Oh no! I've been Trumped!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Chlorine Gas WW1

"Chlorine gas destroyed the respiratory organs of its victims and this led to a slow death by asphyxiation"

I am truly saddened that you are so ignorant about the historic use of this obscene chemical weapon.

Chlor CL LCt50 (Inh) : 20.000 / dermal nicht tödlich(Chlor is chlorine in english, nicht tödlich means NON-LETHAL!!!)

Lungenkampfstoffe/pulmonary agents

I am not a WW1 or chemical warfare agent expert, i am not a medic, i am not a chemist, i just can report what i can find about these official lists! If these are lies, then i am not the liar. And if this should be a lie, are you super protected and never became victim of a lie?

And somehow you must have missed the reply of dragonridr to hawtonhawky on page one of this thread:

a reply to: howtonhawky Chlorine gas kills by not allowing oxygen in the lungs and causes irritation of membranes. Takes high concentrations to kill you and before that your lungs and throat will burn telling you that you need to leave quickly. Now blowing up a place that contains chlorine gas what doesn't burn would disperse to safe quantities in less then 15 min. Chlorine is not fatal unless you get an incredibly high dose. In fact in WW1 they used it much like we use tear gas. Tear gas is non fatal in fact US military exposes its troops to it during training. Chlorine has the same effect with one major difference. In high quantities instead of just burning it can dissolve tissue. But before that happens you'll die from lack of oxygen because chlorine is difficult to exhale. Thats why if inhaled you treat it as you would asthma and administer a bronchial dialator. You have to expand the lungs to allow oxygen to get in. So blowing up chlorine plants would have no effect other then making the area smell like mothballs.

edit on 18 4 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Chlorine Gas WW1

Chlor CL LCt50 (Inh) : 20.000 / dermal nicht tödlich(Chlor is chlorine in english, nicht tödlich means NON-LETHAL!!!)

Lungenkampfstoffe/pulmonary agents

I am not a WW1 or chemical warfare agent expert, i am not a medic, i am not a chemist, i just can report what i can find about these official lists! If these are lies, then i am not the liar. And if this should be a lie, are you super protected and never became victim of a lie?

Your not lying its effects in www 1 were not fully understood. They saw it as a causing irritation to eyes and lungs but didn't fully understand the leathality. In www 1 the Germans By placed chlorine into specially designed cylinders, chlorine gas could be discharged in a dense cloud that eventually settled into enemy trenches. Interestingly, the German High Command envisioned gas as an effective tool to draw soldiers out of their trenches so as to kill or wound them with conventional weapons rather than as a lethal weapon. Unlike CS gas aka pepper spray chlorine can damage bronchial tubes. Under say 40 parts per million the effects of CS and chlorine are identical and do to the fact it dissipates very rapidly most people wouldn't be exposed to higher levels. However get it trapped where the gas cannot circulate such as a basement or a trench and its effects can kill you in 30 minutes.and if you inhale a thousand parts per million you have a couple of minutes. You basically have to put the container to your mouth.

Now what happened in Syria chlorine gas is heavier then air. So say its dropped on a roof it will flow down to the lowest point it can access such as a basement. If you are hiding in the basement your first clue will be you smell bleach. Then eyes will tear up mucus forms and coughing begins. In normal situations people will flee the area and no permanent damage is done. But they couldn't flee they were being bombed and chlorine would have built up to leathality doses quickly within a couple of minutes. Adults tend to fair better here because they are further from the floor. Thats why children tend to get more symptoms and severe reactions leading to death.

However you were right it was not consisted lethal when it was first used. Interesting historical note the British developed something called annoyer grenades a mixture of capsicine and magnesium carbonate to counter the German use of chlorine gas. Since chlorine needed huge containers to create the same symptoms.

edit on 4/18/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
its a good thing we know that we only bombed chemical weapons plants that only made chlorine...and not something worse. We are sure of it after psychic query....

Question, so is producing chlorine considered a chemical weapons capability now?
wow.

Tell me more....

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Do chemical poisons release when bombed?

YES

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

It seems it was fatal enough to kill 5% of those poor souls who were gassed.

WW1 Poison Gas facts

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
its a good thing we know that we only bombed chemical weapons plants that only made chlorine...and not something worse. We are sure of it after psychic query....

Question, so is producing chlorine considered a chemical weapons capability now?
wow.

Tell me more....

Not until your caught using it as one. Making chlorine gas is easy using it as a weopons a bit more difficult. The process starts out the same but what you need to do is compress chlorine gas to be effective. Or change the diety method entirely and use chlorine tablets to make the Gass for you. I won't go into how this is done but it's not hard I just don't want to help anyone get anyone stupid ideas.

Now how did they know don't need psychics at all just be observent. What you would see is massive quantities of salt entering the building. Need tanks to hold brine and you need alot of electricity. That's why I laughed when Russia claimed they found a chemical weopons lab just recently. There's been no power to that area but back on topic. The other thing you would notice is hydrogen containers entering the building. Think daily deliveries by gas trucks. Then you would see the product leaving and heading towards military installations. Verification would only take a satellite about a week to confirm.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Now how did they know don't need psychics at all just be observent. What you would see is massive quantities of salt entering the building. Need tanks to hold brine and you need alot of electricity. That's why I laughed when Russia claimed they found a chemical weopons lab just recently. There's been no power to that area but back on topic. The other thing you would notice is hydrogen containers entering the building. Think daily deliveries by gas trucks. Then you would see the product leaving and heading towards military installations. Verification would only take a satellite about a week to confirm.

OK, but was that done? Because one second there are images and video of a gas attack and the next there were airstrikes.

Every sort of thing has happened in this war. Even staging attacks by both sides. We may have been led into the use of force by people not aligned with our best interests.

Its not in our interest to spend hundreds of millions of dollars in ordinance over the spur of the moment whims of a few people in government. Especially not without any sort of checks and balances.

Also these are military weapons used. Please be more responsible. What if these chemical weapons plants really were making chemical weapons? We would have just now spread poison everywhere with massive explosions.

EDIT TO ADD:
If I remember correctly, we needed a ground invasion for Iraq because air strikes were deemed irresponsible and would spread dangerous chemical weapons. So the troops went. They secured the chemical weapons...or rather the places where they were never found.

Remember?

So why would it be dangerous then but now is ok with hundreds of missiles that were hodgepodged from several nations ???????

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I won't go into how this is done but it's not hard I just don't want to help anyone get anyone stupid ideas.

Why would anyone bother?

Walmart is near to most members and they sell everything necessary.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Also why so many bombs for just 3 small targets.

They could have gotten the same result with just 3 bombs???

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Also why so many bombs for just 3 small targets.

They could have gotten the same result with just 3 bombs???

The strike targeted Syrian air bases as well. Russia has registered the following data.

Four missiles targeted the Damascus International Airport; 12 missiles – the Al-Dumayr airdrome, all the missiles have been shot down.

18 missiles targeted the Blai airdrome, all the missiles shot down.

12 missiles targeted the Shayrat air base, all the missiles shot down. Air bases were not affected by the strike.

Five out of nine missiles were shot down targeting the unoccupied Mazzeh airdrome.

Thirteen out of sixteen missiles were shot down targeting the Homs airdrome. There are no heavy destructions.

In total 30 missiles targeted facilities near Barzah and Jaramana. Seven of them have been shot down. These facilities allegedly relating to the so-called “Damascus military chemical programme” were partially destructed. However, the objects have not been used for a long time, so there were no people and equipment there.
Link

SF recalls that according to the Pentagon’s version of the events, the US, the UK and France launched 105 missiles that hit the following targets:

76 missiles – “Barzah Research and Development Center”
22 missiles – “Him Shinshar Chemical Weapons Storage Site”
7 missiles – “Him Shinshar CW Bunker”
Link

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Seems as if the info you just posted is logical considering the reported damage vs the reported number of missiles fired.

76 missiles – “Barzah Research and Development Center” 22 missiles – “Him Shinshar Chemical Weapons Storage Site” 7 missiles – “Him Shinshar CW Bunker”

This part is just not logical.

I would love to see the size hole that 76 missiles all hitting their target would make.

<< 1    3 >>

join