It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One America News Report-No Evidence of Douma Chemical Attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I actually saw this yesterday.

OAN Investigative Reporter in Douma......interviews residents, police and Military about gas or chemical weapons attack. They report they never witnessed the so-called attack and only found out about it on TV. He visited the hospital where the White Hats filmed the hosing down of victims. Doctors reported that they never treated any victims with such symptoms.

www.oann.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Sure does raise an interesting question- why would governments need to stage a messy false flag attack when they can just fake one?

They still get what they wanted out of it, but have no chance of being caught attacking civilians.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
why would governments need to stage a messy false flag attack when they can just fake one?

Isn't this the same thing?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

OAN Investigative Reporter in Douma......interviews residents, police and Military about gas or chemical weapons attack. They report they never witnessed the so-called attack and only found out about it on TV. He visited the hospital where the White Hats filmed the hosing down of victims. Doctors reported that they never treated any victims with such symptoms.

www.oann.com...

Enjoy.

Wierd coming from such a site where they have faked news to favour Trump/Rep politics in the past.
Mind you, it's also one of the first pieces of news coming first hand from a reporter in situ.
As most of us have only seen the very dodgy video...and it seems that most politicians have little more info, it goes straight to curious since the 'Chem' video appears itself, right out of fake!
edit on 17-4-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

www.oann.com...

Enjoy.

Ummm...that ties in with the following thread by Agit8dChop...www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was fairly obvious from the start that this was just another lie from our wonderful Allies and our even more wonderful intelligence agencies/deep state...

And Trump fell for the scam...makes me wonder just how gullible the man is...or whether he's just a poser that was in their pocket from the get go...

He's sure compromised now if nothing else...

YouSir
edit on 17-4-2018 by YouSir because: of needed clarity...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Or , is Trump getting the ones to "raise their heads" ? Then "whack"
Playing Whack a Mole...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Props to Pearson Sharp for reporting what seems to be Real News..

I hope for his safety..

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Where are all of the posters that were on their moral highorse on why we had to bomb Syria, and how those of us against it were allowing children to be gassed?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Or , is Trump getting the ones to "raise their heads" ? Then "whack"
Playing Whack a Mole...

Ummm...I certainly hope your right...I really do...I just can't stomach the thought of his being coopted by the neocons and deep state...I'm wondering about Bolton's appointment as he's a full blown neocon...

I guess time will tell...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

And Trump fell for the scam...makes me wonder just how gullible the man is...or whether he's just a poser that was in their pocket from the get go...

He didnt fall for anything.......I would guess he's just doing what he's told to do.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Where are all of the posters that were on their moral highorse on why we had to bomb Syria, and how those of us against it were allowing children to be gassed?

Ummm...I know...it seems like their ability to reason left the building...

That's now two different independent reports with the same conclusion...

I guess it's only us Russian bots that kept an open mind...da komrade...?

YouSir

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Hmmm, yea, I have to admit OAN does report positive things about Trump, although I cant say I've seen any fake news from them. But we only get 30 minutes a day of OAN or we would have to buy a premium package from DirectTV/ATT. I suspect OAN will eventually go the way of Al Jazeera.......banned completely from US broadcast.

Cant have objective news network pierce the Gov't media curtain with news that contradicts Wolf Blitzers daily dose of Gov't approved propaganda narative.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some additional relevant info in that post too, definitely worth reading.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Grambler

Ummm...I know...it seems like their ability to reason left the building...

That's now two different independent reports with the same conclusion...

I guess it's only us Russian bots that kept an open mind...da komrade...?

YouSir

Kudos to you and others for not throwing out your principals or common sense because you support trump.

I find it hilarious how people think I sold out because I merely want proof before we drop bombs, no matter what party is the one dropping them.

But yes comrade, I must get back to programming my Pokémon to steal another election!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The few pictures I saw everyone was face down or the ones of children were wet and crying??

Just strand that there were piles of bodies and all face down???

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

www.oann.com...

Enjoy.

Ummm...that ties in with the following thread by Agit8dChop...www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was fairly obvious from the start that this was just another lie from our wonderful Allies and our even more wonderful intelligence agencies/deep state...

He's sure compromised now if nothing else...

YouSir

That is my concern also, this is the second time Trump sent out missiles without waiting for the investigation to be completed properly. He seems a little too humanitarian oriented, trying to improve his image.

Maybe Trump was working with Russia on this, maybe the Russians wanted to destroy an old lab so Syria could build a new modern chemical facility. They got the demolition part finished quickly and now they just have to rebuild. Maybe It saved the Syrians money to have us blow that place apart. Trump is a businessman after all, he knows how expensive demolition is, the Military has lots of bombs that need to be rotated. Bush used up a lot of old bombs in Iraq and got paid for them by Europe.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

And Obama did the exact same thing with Libya. Though hopefully this time we didn't create any radical terrorist cells.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Obama......as directed to do so by the Deep State Alphabet Agencies and probably via his Secretary of State. To his credit Obama seems to have resisted the Deep State MIC agenda as best he could. Certainly did better than Bush II or Trump will. But of course Deep State/MIC supporters will tell you that by doing so he made the US more vulnerable to terrorist attacks and, as well, emboldened Russia to take Crimea.

All the world's a stage for the various nations MIC's to play power politics upon.

As for Libya? The US sponsored "Arab Spring" only turned out well in Tunisia.........the rest left smoldering ruins and fragmented sectarian warfare.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Famed War Reporter Robert Fisk Reaches Syrian 'Chemical Attack' Site, Concludes "They Were Not Gassed"
Fisk is saying that some civilians died from lack of oxygen after the basements & tunnels they were hiding in collapsed, and these deaths are being falsely reported as chemical weapons victims.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

"We got exclusive access...we were brought into the town..."

They were shown exactly what the Russians/Assad wanted them to see and they spoke to the people Russia/Assad wanted them to speak to.

OPCW is supposed to be let into Douma on Wednesday. They've been delayed by the Russians/Assad citing any number of unvalid reasons and one lie (The Russians claimed that the OPCW investigators didn't have the correct paperwork, but the UN contacted them back and claimed it was all in order.) Why would the Russians and Assad delay investigators that would prove them innocent? Russia offered to let them talk to 22 witnesses instead of tour the site.

But think about it: The Russians and Assad let in reporters to the site before OPCW? It's because they want to control the narrative and they know reporters will film everything they're shown and let themselves be shown around. The reporters have zero authority to demand access, so they take what they're given and assume they've seen everything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join