It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid ignorant con theorist WTC 7

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
So there is a movie on about the twin towers
I was with a friend, from Texas, oil engineer, over here for a couple of years working in Australia
So I said that I thought the whole thing was fishy
He replied I was gullible and conspiracy theories were dumb, ok, so many are
So I asked what he thought about WTC 7
What about WTC 7?
I told him it was the third building that went down that day and wasn't hit by a plane

Well he had never heard about WTC 7', 20 odd years ago, and he had never heard of it and didn't believe a word I said
Well we have the Internet and we searched the issue

Popular mechanics said that the building came down due to furniture and office equipment burning

So at that stage he couldn't deny the third building, but the furniture fires made perfect sense as to causing a building to implode

So my rant, he didn't even know about the third building, refused to accept it happened and argued till he read the Internet reports
Then accepted the popular mechanics report without any question, no problems at all, furniture fires imploded a building

Now I understand many people recon those into con theory are a bit different, but come on
Doesn't the third tower make you wonder, anything at all

It's funny, Chris's is a calm considerate educated guy, but this issue got him very heated, very quickly and we went onto other things

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It's hellish and sad but this is why 911 will go the way of the JFK assassination. The real con of it all is the play on time to sweep it into obscurity.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

In Chris's defense, he is a family guy, insanely busy and work family orientated as I can tell
But not to know about WTC 7, how many others only follow the msm and havnt read alternative views
But you are right, it's a dead issue now, nobody cares anymore

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well people either believe MSM or not. WTC7 is a great example of the ignorance that following only MSM breeds. But I completely understand Chris. As just a family guy it's hard to change worldview.

Rejecting the obvious is the next best thing and move on. That's why I believe why CT doesn't ever change a thing , there are just not enough people for a real change. MSM will rule as it is controlling the uninformed masses with it's propaganda.

Truth is kept secret it's swept under the rug... (Now all start singing)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Raggedyman, it just is not true that nobody cares anymore.

I think it is far more likely that people simply have not got the emotional and mental stamina to keep chipping away at the problem, unless some light at the end of the tunnel is seen. There IS a pretty big difference. I would argue that the first responders on the day, many of whom are sick and or dying from complications arising from exposure to pulverised material from the buildings which collapsed, care a great deal about what was really going on that day. I would argue that their families, who have dealt with the trauma both physical and mental, experienced by those first responders, care very much about what really happened.

But they also care about getting the support that those first responders deserve from government, the sort of assistance that allows a firefighter or a police officer, or one of those thousands of people who picked over the rubble of the Ground Zero site, looking for survivors and recovering bodies, to combat the physical and mental illnesses that many of them developed as a result of the events of that day, and those requirements are immediate, having to do with their ability to survive.

It can be argued that those concerns about the ability of first responders to survive, are rather more pressing for those families, their friends, and their friends and families and so on, than are the details of how a building untouched by the assault, was able to collapse under stress applied to it from a bit of burning flat pack furniture. You and I both know that the whole thing stank to high heaven, and I care very much about the truth. You and I are not alone in that. But there are more pressing, time sensitive concerns to deal with just now, namely the fact that the people who tried to save lives and worked tirelessly at the site in the days and weeks afterward, are dying because they cannot afford treatment for the illnesses they developed as a result of their heroic efforts. While I share your distrust of the official line with regard to the events of that day, people are still dying, preventable deaths, because they have been abandoned by a nation which hailed them heroes, justly, for carrying out their duties under inhuman stress loads, while mourning thousands of dead, while clambering upon the atomised remains of buildings and human beings, clambering across a vision of hell. Minds and bodies broken by the event in question, these people are collapsing under the weight of what they did in those days immediately after the attack. Their lives are not infinite, they will run out of time, and therefore their needs for closure and proper treatment from the state, are, in my view, somewhat more pressing than the matter of WTC 7.

Prioritise. The United States, for all that its current leader is making every effort to destroy the only decent things about the country, will still be a country within the next five to ten years. Many of the first responders will no longer be alive by then, because they are not receiving the assistance they need to heal their wounds, to treat their cancers, to overcome the mental trauma, all of which, under the broken, corrupt system of healthcare in the states, costs fortunes to achieve. The government must pay these people, and it must keep doing it for the rest of their lives, no matter how unpopular it is or what it does to deficit reduction projections. That is urgent...

The nation can wait for the truth, but the heroes who sprang up to do what they could to help in the aftermath of 9/11 cannot wait to be properly treated. Their needs are more urgent.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

and of course you are right but
If so many still don't question the official story, don't even know what happened

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: TrueBrit

and of course you are right but
If so many still don't question the official story, don't even know what happened

The exact scenario we see here of making the people forget facts was the science of Orwell's "1984" novel. Huxley's
"Brave New World" is where we will end up according to Aldous Huxley. He and Orwell discussed this here
www.openculture.com...

Huxley's hellish future is way better than Orwell's.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I think there may be something missing from your last post, since it trailed off at the end there.

I understand your frustration, I really do. I share it. But all we can do about any of it, is keep asking questions, learning things, and sharing what we know, for now at least.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I think there may be something missing from your last post, since it trailed off at the end there.

I understand your frustration, I really do. I share it. But all we can do about any of it, is keep asking questions, learning things, and sharing what we know, for now at least.

And you are spot on about all this. I find the truth is now a dangerous thing and the dangerous things running the country behind the scenes are being exposed by it. Confuse is a tool of a skilled player on the world level that is being used against us now. Sun Tzu had a lot to say about these matters.

edit on 17-4-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Missing, there is so much missing, I just don't know what

I don't know, almost a social pariah because I don't believe a building fell down because of a furniture fire or just pissed that people can't see
I don't know, a furniture fire didn't make a building collapse

Or just maybe I can't believe people don't care

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Well, people do care, as I said.

You just aren't around many of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Well, people do care, as I said.

You just aren't around many of them.

No, actually, a lot of people don't care and don't know about Building 7. I get that you don't live in America but truly, most people here do not care.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

In Chris's defense, he is a family guy, insanely busy and work family orientated as I can tell

Thats all it takes... when you are too busy with life to think then you just accept what the most "reputable" source has to say. because who has time to dive down a rabbit hole...

i did when i was in my 20s all kinds of existential thoughts, musing on con theories, they whole 9... but now that family, career, life has taken over its hard to find time to dive into anything anymore. it sucks away your mental ability to reason and think critically and meditate on things, "higher thinking" i call it. i can see it on everyone, too busy with life to think about the meaning of it, or anything for that matter. that's how you make sheeple.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a few decades from now, when we will be too old to do anything or even give a damn, some document will be declassified like it happened for the vietnam war,and we will know the truth, and not much will be done about it, just like how not much was done when we found out about the golf of tonkin incident, and the people in power will just scheme again, and again.

Building 7 was brought down in a controlled demolition, as can be clearly seen from the available footage, and in case you don't like believing your eyes you can hear Larry Silverstein talk about it.
Rigging a building like that would (i assume) take a week or more, without considering all the background checks and meetings and paperwork , but they brought it down nice and clean some 7 hours after the attack. I guess flash gordon was there to help set those charges.

But again, just like with vietnam, when the truth will be delivered, too much time will have passed for any kind of real retribution
edit on 17/4/2018 by IShotMyLastMuse because: called it the "GOLD of tonkin" by mistake, but hey, that sounds like it could be the title for a new indiana jones movie, so there's that.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I never really went after people like that. And
here's the thing. Nobody had to come after me.
I never had anyone point me to what I already
suspected. And what of people getting on in
their years? I realised early it would be cruel
to show them the world has made fools of
them their whole lives. Kindness would let
them pass believing in the world they lived a
lifetime knowing. My point is the only people
who don't know by now. Don't want to know.

link   

edit on Rpm41718v48201800000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on Rpm41718v49201800000042 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I didn't go after anyone, just made a comment, it was met by hostility
Anyway, we talked about peak oil, he asked me "what's is peak oil"?
Interesting considering what I have heard in the past

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Hope you didn't get the wrong idea regarding
my lack of a better term (after people). I
should've added "So to speak" maybe.
Also I believe most people do care if their own
Govt. Carries out, or enables, or looks the other
way when something can be gained. Even when
lives hang in the balance. It's just that they only
care enough when it directly effects them.
edit on Rpm41718v02201800000017 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

No I didn't get the wrong idea, your comments were understood in context 👍 I didn't go after him, but he did react like I did go after him, he got agitated and a little angry about my views interestingly
Maybe cos I am an Aussie commenting on his country?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join