It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Douma Gas according to locals and Frisk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
From the Guardian:

Medics Intimidated and Threatened

Douma medics threatened and "subjected to extreme intimidation by Syria" according to the head of the largest medical aid agency in Syria, the UOSSM.

Families of medics threatened in a blatant attempt to stop them giving testimony about the alleged chemical attack in Douma. Samples and casualties removed before OPCW inspectors arrived.

Interested to see what the pro-Russia and "false flag" crowd make of this.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

He said, she said, potatoes, potatos...

No attack, no victims, no chem weapons: Douma witnesses speak at OPCW briefing at The Hague (VIDEO)

Since I'm almost sure you're not clicking in the article because OH MY GOD RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA, I'd resume it for ya.

Witnesses of the alleged chemical attack in Douma, including 11-year-old Hassan Diab and hospital staff, told reporters at The Hague that the White Helmets video used as a pretext for a US-led strike on Syria was, in fact, staged.

“We were at the basement and we heard people shouting that we needed to go to a hospital. We went through a tunnel. At the hospital they started pouring cold water on me,” the boy told the press conference, gathered by Russia’s mission at the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in The Hague.

Hassan was among the “victims” seen being washed by water hoses in a video released by the controversial White Helmets group on April 7. The boy and his family later spoke to the media and revealed that Hassan was hurried to the scene by men who claimed that a chemical attack had taken place. They started pouring cold water on the boy and others, filming the frightened children.

There were people unknown to us who were filming the emergency care, they were filming the chaos taking place inside, and were filming people being doused with water. The instruments they used to douse them with water were originally used to clean the floors actually,” Ahmad Kashoi, an administrator of the emergency ward, recalled. “That happened for about an hour, we provided help to them and sent them home. No one has died. No one suffered from chemical exposure.”

Bolding is mine.

I'm pretty sure that you're not changing your opinion, as you haven't so far, nothing will change since the facts are the same.

Just sharing so you can see how it works.

He said, she said, etc, etc. We choose in whom we believe.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

You suggesting that the head of this medical agency is not reliable but RT is?

Got any comments on the Guardian article?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

You suggesting that the head of this medical agency is not reliable but RT is?

And you're suggesting that the administrator of the emergency ward is not reliable but The Guardian is?

See how it works?

Got any comments on the Guardian article?

Yes, on the first line.

He said, she said, potatoes, potatos...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I think that you are missing the point that these people are being subjected to extreme intimidation.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
Watching the 6 o'clock BBC news either last night or the night before they had the little girl from the "gas" attack on while a woman done a voice over stating that there was a gas attack. If it turns out to be dust there should be some very serious questions asked of the media both here and the US cheerleading on the war.

But the BBC is just doing its job in feeding us what THEY consider information to be take into our brain. The dusty wind that day was the information transferred to our brains. They were just doing their job, their government paid job.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I would rather trust the BBC's reports than RT's. The BBC is not afraid to have a go at the Govt, I don't think you will find that RT will be critical of Russia's.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

After the way BBC reported Kosovo I can't even bear watching the weather forecast these days. BBC should be separated from the government I totality. Sure RT is in the same boat but at least they tell it how it is and don't # about with bull#

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

"Sure RT is in the same boat but at least they tell it how it is and don't # about with bull# "

Seriously?

We do have other news sources other than the BBC.

How about the Guardian article I posted?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Sorry mate, at work hence late (skiving) replies......................... Yes the guardian article is very interesting. The Guardian is a fairly chilled read but no doubt the writers have some direction to aim at for someone paying their wages somewhere in the system. The theoretical gas attack just smells of donkey manure and this article is pointing more than ever towards that. I just can't get over the obsession with Syria and the desperation to topple Assad by outside forces or at the very least to keep the conflict going or frozen.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There's a simple question that is the key to all this.

Who would benefit from an chemical attack on Syrian civilians?

Russia? Assad? Definitely NO.

History repeats itself. Open a book.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just pointing out that the doctors story in the OP that it was windy and there was a dust storm which caused hypoxia sounds like utter BS to me.
I've been in a bad dust storm and yes it was dusty but no hypoxia and inside a building or basement like he suggests definitely no hypoxia. Also the videos don't show people or the area covered in dust really.
The dust storm I was in was a real dust storm outside everything was covered in inches of fine dust afterward, haven't seen anything like that.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

I just hope you know that this logic works both ways.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: JimTSpock

I just hope you know that this logic works both ways.

Oh that makes perfect sense...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Sorry mate, at work hence late (skiving) replies......................... Yes the guardian article is very interesting. The Guardian is a fairly chilled read but no doubt the writers have some direction to aim at for someone paying their wages somewhere in the system. The theoretical gas attack just smells of donkey manure and this article is pointing more than ever towards that. I just can't get over the obsession with Syria and the desperation to topple Assad by outside forces or at the very least to keep the conflict going or frozen.

But the Guardian did not make up any of the stuff they reported on and it seems clear evidence of Syria/Russia doing a thorough cover up.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join