It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Douma Gas according to locals and Frisk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I can't understand why they are not letting the inspectors inside the area then...?

I agree, that doesnt really make sense...

the only thing I can think of, is recently Russia came out and said the OPCW didn't include certain facts in their report about the Skriprols poisoning..

so perhaps Russia and Syria don't trust them to report accurately or not plant evidence?

but again, I'm not sure that's the case..

it appears though, that today they've been allowed access:
www.bbc.com...

The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons will be given access to an alleged chemical attack site in Syria on Wednesday, Russia says.

Experts arrived in Damascus on Saturday, but they have been unable to visit the nearby town of Douma because of "security issues" cited by Russia.

US officials have raised concerns that Russia, the Syrian government's ally, might have tampered with the site.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It just gets more and more interesting every day..

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

But I heard people could clearly smell gas, or was it just BS?

I also think it odd that the coalition went in there because using chemical weapons is unexceptable, yet the UK supplied Iraq with chemical weapons which they used against the Kurds during the Iran/Iraq war. No double standards there then.

It just proves the people running the show are complete psychopaths.

Yeah OK, 30+ years ago UK did that allegedly so fast forward they have changed politics, generations and adopted current humanitarian standards. But why not still blame the Germans too for everyone who is anti semetic?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Mmm, I wonder what this is about. Kids made to rehearse out a fake gas attack in Syria.

Love it this was grabed from a movie has nothing to do with rehearsing a fake gas attack. Someone posted a scene for a movie being filmed. You have been suckered by the internet. This was put out by Russian television they knew what it was but counted on the fact you wouldnt.

sana.sy...

edit on 4/19/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: surfer_soul

But I heard people could clearly smell gas, or was it just BS?

I also think it odd that the coalition went in there because using chemical weapons is unexceptable, yet the UK supplied Iraq with chemical weapons which they used against the Kurds during the Iran/Iraq war. No double standards there then.

It just proves the people running the show are complete psychopaths.

Yeah OK, 30+ years ago UK did that allegedly so fast forward they have changed politics, generations and adopted current humanitarian standards. But why not still blame the Germans too for everyone who is anti semetic?

He's just wrong anyway again misinformation. The UK did not supply chemical weapons to iraq,they supplied pumps to an Indian company that was building a pesticides plant in Iraq.

If people are going to get their info from the net at least verify if it's true.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: 727Sky

Do you mind if I just choose to disagree with you? Its all just confirmation bias that you are posting.

Are you aware that your confirmation bias always and I mean always alignes with the western media, at some point you really need to look at all information presented objectively, otherwise it looks like you are simply repeating the news cycle.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Where in this thread have I done anything to suggest that is the case or is this just a general smear? I simply doubt Russian propaganda based on my looking at quite a few different information sources.

Excuse me for disagreeing with someone, but no need for the personal attack, thank you.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

It's not a personal attack it's an observation, sorry if it upsets you I'm simply calling it how I see it.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Do you have any basis for your "observation"? Like, where in this thread do you get any of this from?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Sure I'm bored and spend plenty of time reading peoples posts, yours included....

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

That's two of us, then.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Mmm, I wonder what this is about. Kids made to rehearse out a fake gas attack in Syria.

Bearing in mind that another poster has shown that your clip was from a film may I ask where you got this from?

Sounds like disinformation, to me

<< 1   >>

join