It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Douma Gas according to locals and Frisk

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

An interesting read for those not totally believing the Douma Gas story.. maybe someone can jump in with an educated opinion on Frisk...

Exclusive: Robert Fisk visits the Syria clinic at the centre of a global crisis
The search for truth in the rubble of Douma – and one doctor’s doubts over the chemical attack

There’s even a friendly doctor in a green coat who, when I track him down in the very same clinic, cheerfully tells me that the “gas” videotape which horrified the world – despite all the doubters – is perfectly genuine

I was with my family in the basement of my home three hundred metres from here on the night but all the doctors know what happened. There was a lot of shelling [by government forces] and aircraft were always over Douma at night – but on this night, there was wind and huge dust clouds began to come into the basements and cellars where people lived. People began to arrive here suffering from hypoxia, oxygen loss. Then someone at the door, a “White Helmet”, shouted “Gas!”, and a panic began. People started throwing water over each other. Yes, the video was filmed here, it is genuine, but what you see are people suffering from hypoxia – not gas poisoning.

There are the many people I talked to amid the ruins of the town who said they had “never believed in” gas stories – which were usually put about, they claimed, by the armed Islamist groups.

Interesting... i dont believe the white helmets but i dont believe Assad either... sadly I believe the UK and US less...

Russia says they have proof the UK had a hand in it... The UK says Russia did it..

But people on the ground say its BS...

edit on 17/4/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
isn't it ? more war more violence more more death..

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The more I read/watch

The more I believe the gas attack either didn't happen.. or it was a false flag

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Watching the 6 o'clock BBC news either last night or the night before they had the little girl from the "gas" attack on while a woman done a voice over stating that there was a gas attack. If it turns out to be dust there should be some very serious questions asked of the media both here and the US cheerleading on the war. People often question RT but this shows a complete fabrication of a story to justify the bombings of Syria by the UK, US AND France.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Well ask yourself this, who's best interest is it to have military presence in the region?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Fisk is one of the most credible journalists, if not the THE most credible UK journalist. His reporting on ME issues for the past 40 years has consistently focused on questioning every detail of any nation states official story or spin on a topic to provide accurate, as unbiased as humanly possible, journalism. Personally always looked up to him since days as a cub journalist and can't think of a single case he's got wrong or where his personal take on a subject turned out to be incorrect once 'fog' had cleared.

He's not only respected over here, or just by 'allies'. He interviewed bin Laden four times, bin Laden tried to convert him to Islam but he politely refused saying that he is not a Muslim he is a journalist and his job is to report the truth, bin Laden accepted this and in later interviews announced for the first time his focus had switched to the US. This is one of the reasons he can walk around/interview ISIS without fear of attack while others cower in their hotel rooms and don't interview the general public/get first hand accounts.

This one goes against my own views but his knowledge of the areas involved, knowing the situation on the ground and juxtaposition between what people are(n't) saying in Douma and what they're claiming on an international level can't be ignored and caused me to change my mind.
edit on 17-4-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
How is the situation now?
The IS Air Force(thats what the syrians named israels air force, because they only bomb to help the terrorists!) attacks Syria again.
Breaking: Syrian military confirms Israeli missiles targeted airbase in eastern Homs

Then we have reports that 76 of the 103 fired missiles of "the good ones" were taken down, while their targets were everything else than any chemical weapons factories or similiar, but airports:
Four missiles were launched at the area of the Damascus International Airport. All these missiles were intercepted.
12 missiles were launched at the Al-Dumayr Military Airport. All these missiles were intercepted.
18 missiles were launched at the Baly Military Airport. All these missiles were intercepted.
12 missiles were launched at the Shayarat Military Airport. All these missiles were intercepted.
9 missiles were launched at the Mezzeh Military Airport. Five of them were intercepted.
16 missiles were launched at the Homs Military Airport. 13 of them were intercepted.
30 missiles were launched at targets in the areas of Barzah and Jaramani. Seven missiles were intercepted.
Russian version

"U"S version

Syrian Forces Launched 112 Surface-To-Air Missiles To Repel US-led Strike – Russian Military

And here i have a list of links for people that want to research a bit for themselves. They are too much links, so i just copy and paste them:
syria.liveuamap.com... (West)
militarymaps.info... (Russian/Syrian)
www.globaltimes.cn...
www.hindustantimes.com...
muraselon.com...
www.almasdarnews.com...
sana.sy...
tass.com...
deutsch.rt.com...
sputniknews.com...
de.sputniknews.com...
southfront.org...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
vk.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
syriadirect.org...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
syrianwardaily.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

edit on 17 4 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

But I heard people could clearly smell gas, or was it just BS?

I also think it odd that the coalition went in there because using chemical weapons is unexceptable, yet the UK supplied Iraq with chemical weapons which they used against the Kurds during the Iran/Iraq war. No double standards there then.

It just proves the people running the show are complete psychopaths.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

But I heard people could clearly smell gas, or was it just BS?

I can tell you what the german news showed some hours ago. Reporters were in Douma, a bunch of residents around them. And all of them said that there was no gas attack. One man said that it smelled a bit weird, that he had to drink a glas of water and everything was good. Than there was one guy who didn´t want to show his face(!!!) in that bunch of people, he covered his face with his hands and said: Yes, it smelled a bit like chlorine. I am still asking why exactly the only resident that says what the west reporters normally want to hear, covers his face and wants to stay anonymous. My first idea was, maybe one could identify him as not a syrian, not a resident of Douma, but maybe a western secret service agent with maybe blue eyes and blonde hairs?

I will try to find that video in the web and will post it later, if i can find it.

Now it seems that the MSM in germany isn´t 100% believing anything anymore that comes out of the mouth of the warmongerers, that was the first thing i noticed when i saw that video and heard that report some hours ago.
Last night i noticed that there was breaking news on the live ticker. It looked like this:
UK/US: Russian hackers attack the west

That means - the UK and US CLAIM(!!!) that russian hackers attack the west with a huge attack.
Some days ago it would have looked like this:
Russian hackers attack the west!

The warmongerers and "U"S agents in "our" MSM agencies might have read the polls that say that more than 80% of the german population doesn´t believe all that cold war lies of the NATO west, because they are obivisously cheap lies. And badly performed false flag attacks. And that more than 80% of the population, of the people, don´t support "our" "U"S controlled government and it´s stupid "loyalty to the alliance" behaviour anymore, these 80% see Merkel and the other anglo-american vasalls around her in that foreign controlled government as the stupid and anglo-american serviles that they are, as traotors and warmongerers that drive us first into a new cold war and then into a hot war, because of "loyalty to the alliance".

If this alliance becomes a obvious terror alliance, then this is the wrong alliance to waste your loyalty for!
And we as germans, with our history, we have an obligations because of what our ancestors did in the third reich. And we have to stop those that want to copy that behaviour of the germans from the time between 1933 and 1945!
Only "our" politicians don´t seem to have that obligation because of our history, they semm only to be commited by that stupid and outdated "loyalty to the alliance".

How about loyalty to "your" people, that pay you to be "representatives of the people" and not representatives of the warmongering and lying anglo-american lead NATO west, dear german "U"S agents in the "german" government???

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The more I read/watch

Well, it cant be a false flag the inspectors are denied access that would prove the site was not a chemical warfare plant.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here is the link to the video, the guy covering his face and talking about the smell of chlorine starts at around 0.40:
N-TV

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I can't understand why they are not letting the inspectors inside the area then...?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You really wonder why he is covering his face? Syria does not have a great record on human rights when it comes to folk who criticise the regime there.

I think that is why he is doing it.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
The more I read/watch

Well, it cant be a false flag the inspectors are denied access that would prove the site was not a chemical warfare plant.

www.theguardian.com...

They were presently denied access because of security concerns; the western news will twist the circumstance to a pro propaganda story for the west's agenda.. Don't want a bunch of inspectors ending up dead now do we ?

Also the inspectors had entered the country just about the time the attacks started... They were supposedly there to investigate if a chemical attack happened... Well they never got to check before the attack.

MOSCOW, April 14. /TASS/. The Pentagon report that experts from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) were denied access to Eastern Ghouta is utterly false, Maria Zakharova, Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman stated on her Facebook page on Saturday.

"The Pentagon has justified the US strikes on Syria before the OPCW was supposed to have made any conclusions on the nature of the chemical attack by saying that Damascus had denied the experts access to Eastern Ghouta," Zakharova reported.

"This is a lie

Believe what you want.. I would not trust either side 100% in the truth department.. Although I do believe the gas attack by the Assad regime is a fabrication by the western interest...
tass.com...
edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

You believe TASS. Says it all, really!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

You believe TASS. Says it all, really!

And you believing the propaganda machine of the west that invaded a sovereign country and presently occupies a large swath of said country for what reason again ?

How about ABC news and Diane Sawyer on just how mean the Assad regime is/was youtu.be...

youtu.be...

Tucker Carlson, because he questions the propaganda is now being accused of pushing Russian propaganda.. Yet the facts speaks for themselves..youtu.be...

Just shut the F up for even questioning the official narrative... like Tucker said why are they so afraid of real questions .... probably because the answers are not what we are being led to believe.
youtu.be...

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Do you mind if I just choose to disagree with you? Its all just confirmation bias that you are posting.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Fantastic article!

Funny how so many journalists are positive that Assad issued a gas attack and are calling for bombs to be dropped, but unlike this man they couldn’t be bothered to actually talk to the people on the ground

Gin

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Mmm, I wonder what this is about. Kids made to rehearse out a fake gas attack in Syria.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join