It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News source

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What is your favourite most reliable source of alien and UFO related news?

I am curious as so many are fake, unreliable etc. How do you as a studier of ufos and aliens find the flower in the weeds?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Probably ATS is the only source of UFO news I read. Points in all directions. Sceptics, debunkers and actual mysteries.

I don't look to other sources.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog

I am curious as so many are fake, unreliable etc. How do you as a studier of ufos and aliens find the flower in the weeds?

History channel.

They have the scoop on ancient aliens.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I find you have to take the good with the bad. You have to consume all the info only then can you start picking out the BS. That’s why I like ATS lots of BS to sift through,but still truth to be found.

Check out the mysterious universe podcast too, it’s two aussie guys that do a weekly show they are funny as hell,provocative and cover new and old material. They do everything from missing 441,secret bases,aliens,astral and spiritual stuff,ancient civilization. Everything ATS lives for these guys cover.
edit on 16-4-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Probably ATS is the only source of UFO news I read. Points in all directions. Sceptics, debunkers and actual mysteries.

I don't look to other sources.

kind regards,

bally

Agreed. I'll read a book on UFOS once in a while or a specific case or something that catches my interest. But ATS is the best source. A good thread with pics, sources, and discussion. Lot's of times a thread on ATS will get me looking into the source material.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ask the opposite... Which are fake ie: SecureTeam etc... ATS mods know which to toss in the FAKE forum

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I like the guys over at mysteriousuniverse.com. Good sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Everything finds it way here. The good, the bad and the hoaxes.

Finding the "flower in the weeds" is subjective and that is exactly what is taking place here on ATS. You won't find it in the multitude of sites that pander to or hoax people and certainly not on YouTube.

The 880 pages of links to discussions on this topic would take many years to go through.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Most reliable source? Hmm good question.
I would have to say my own two eyes when looking up at the clear night sky.
And even they have fooled me once or twice

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

ATS, and MUFON...ATS Is the only one I regularly check.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

ATS mods know which to toss in the FAKE forum

As if they know what is fake or not....

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
ATS has and always will be a source that I have used for topics regarding yours. I feel like politics have been getting in the way of all of the greatness that used to be here, but if you dig deep enough there's still plenty of awesome threads to get involved in or just embrace from the past.

-StS

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Agreed. I do not think ATS or the mods themselves are particularly knowledgeable about the UFO field. In fact, on ATS, more likely than not, every light in the sky is deemed an alien from space. We have some good members, such as Isaac Koi, who have published good information here in the past, but I'm not sure ATS is the best place to waste good words on the subject.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Used to be UFO hunters now ATS.
I also references ancient religious scriptures and text...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i second misteriousuniverse.com pretty entertaining

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Good UFO mysteries ended with the advent of CGI, drones, green screens unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thanks everyone,

at least I have a few sources to read. I have wanted to read more, but these days most ufo/alien books are fake, most sightings etc are fake, so I was just trying to find places to read about encounters, abductions, etc looks like ATS is the place to be

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Definitely check out ATS Isaac Koi threads. His threads have often pointed me to research avenues that I did not know exist. His research is bountiful and amazing!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

You don't accept our ability to discern based on untruths and reliability when ATS mods and Admins place things from known, established, proven hoax sites into the HOAX forum?

edit on 16-4-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Why should I? Established and proven by who? I don't know you. I can discern on my own, really. To assume and blanket dismiss is not right to me, that's all. I've seen and experienced things that I know are real and ongoing, so I don't readily accept that it's all a hoax, IMHO. Love ya, man.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join