It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California rejects border duties for troops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You are correct in saying it is their right to do so. But to build a wall around California is just insane. Build a mote instead....DUH so much cooler and less expensive. Also after you finish you could turn it into a alligator sanctuary. BAM done and if someone has balls big enough to cross that then they deserve to be here lol.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I am totally down with the mote.

That or just let California join Mexico which is what I suppose is their endgame anyway. They certainly don't seem to support American's over illegal invaders.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

If you like my mote idea than you would love my solution to eliminate and rid Americas drunk driving problem and this idea also creates a staggering amount of jobs. I’ll save that one for the appropriate thread though. But I tell ya it is very out there but can’t be argued LMAO

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Right so take those troops and place them along Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico, Oregon instead. I am beginning to think the wall should also include California... for the safety of the rest of the United States...
edit on pm430pmMon, 16 Apr 2018 17:04:09 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just came up on MSN ... www.msn.com...
"At present, none of the troops who have been deployed are armed, the officials said. Their missions as of now are to provide intelligence through air surveillance and help with infrastructure projects at the border, but not to arrest immigrants, Salesses said.

He said cost estimates for the deployment are still being worked out. DoD will pay for the mission, but it is unclear whether the National Guard, the Army or another account will foot the bill.

Vitiello echoed Trump by saying the National Guard troops would remain at the border until they achieve "operational control."
I consider this the only way to operate, having unarmed NG's is pointless. I'm afraid Moonbeam is in store for some serious reprocussions.
edit on 16-4-2018 by Plotus because: add info

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yes the article says they will be working on infrastructure. It’s been my contention ever since Trump decided to send military to the border that that is what they would be doing,,, helping build the wall. I don’t know if that will happen will just have to see but I’d put money on ita reply to: antar

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here's how I'd solve California's illegal immigration problem.

Instate civil forfeiture on all property and money earned and owned by any illegal.

Then law enforcement will fall all over themselves to get their hands on money and property.

Illegals will quit coming when they realize all their ill-gotten gains will be snatched up forthwith.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

We have to bomb the baldwins lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Here's what ya do...
Heavy border patrols in Texas, NM and Arizona, leave the California border open.. Advertise their border is not being strongly monitored. All illegals will bypass the other states and head straight for California.
Let's see how long their sympathy lasts before they start crying for Federal help.

Right on! For those that want protected, they will step up. Cali, you're on your own. Now, let's take it a step further and cut off their federal funding for their National Guard. Don't step, Don't get paid!
edit on 17-4-2018 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire

California has already had a large chunk of it's National Guard's funding cut due to the enlistment bonus scandal a few years ago. I had a conversation with an AGR member a couple of months ago, I had mentioned that Texas and California both could field full divisions from their respective national guards. He told me that was still true about Texas, but that California had lost a large amount if funding and authorized troop numbers due to the scandal.
edit on 17-4-2018 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I had to reply to this discussion. I was in California for two weeks last March 2017. I saw 3/4 of the state. My observations were: It is mostly Mexicans and Asians are in the middle of the state and San Francisco. Every town has a Mexican name. They were there first. Los Angeles, San Francisco, etc....The want all the Mexicans there to pick the fruits and vegetables, make wine...
The drivers are so rude and impatient. Items are very expensive. You can not have a plastic sack, and must carry bottled water everywhere. They have deposits on the drinks. Cars are small. Population is overwhelming. Box stores and fast food places hardly exists. Buy gas when you see a gas station. Use debit card or they charge you a ton of cash for using credit. Mountains are next to LA, and the pollution is so thick your white rental car will be covered in black dirt after one day in LA. People out there smoke more than the East Coast. They think they are cooler than the rest of us in the rest of the country. I was glad to back to the East coast where life is slower and more affordable. I can breathe my air. I am not surprised at what the liberals say and do anymore. They don't have a responsible attitude.
edit on 17-4-2018 by frugal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join