It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey: It ‘Wasn’t Necessary’ to Inform Trump that DNC, Hillary Campaign Financed Dossier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

In ABC TV interview, former FBI director says US president was a ‘stain’ on everyone who worked for him

Comey's been eating too many Tide Pods and suffers from a detergent disorder...evidently he's trying to blame Trump for it...

edit on 16-4-2018 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

Trump is NOT under criminal investigation.

Comey IS under criminal investigation.

Who's wearing the STAIN James??

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I just saw part of the Comey/Stephanopoulos for the first time.

Comey is 6'6" tall.

Stephanopoulos is 5'4" tall.

How did ABC make the two men look about the same height during the sit-down interview?
(That was the most interesting aspect of the 5 minutes I watched, lol.)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know if Comey would had said it there wouldnt be a investigation now.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Comey says it wasn't his fault that Hillary was cleared in the Investigation of her E-mails.

In his book, James Comey throws Lynch and Obama under the Mack Truck.

Comey said Obama’s public statements about the investigation “jeopardized” the investigation’s credibility in multiple interviews and seemed to absolve Clinton of any crime before FBI investigators completed their work.

“Contributing to this problem, regrettably, was President Obama. He had jeopardized the Department of Justice’s credibility in the investigation by saying in a 60 Minutes interview on Oct. 11, 2015, that Clinton’s email use was “a mistake” that had not endangered national security,” Comey writes. “Then on Fox News on April 10, 2016, he said that Clinton may have been careless but did not do anything to intentionally harm national security, suggesting that the case involved overclassification of material in the government.”

“President Obama is a very smart man who understands the law very well. To this day, I don’t know why he spoke about the case publicly and seemed to absolve her before a final determination was made. If the president had already decided the matter, an outside observer could reasonably wonder, how on earth could his Department of Justice do anything other than follow his lead.”
Source: truepundit.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The guy obviously has an axe to grind against trump and is looking to sell books while stating he just wants to protect the credibility of the fbi

Well brah you failed miserably.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Rosenstein is protecting his old buddy James Comey.

www.politico.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If you've ever been proud of the FBI then you quite simply knew nothing about the FBI.

The organization was born in black mail and tyrannically ran by a megalomaniac crossdresser during it's early existence, has very routinely been caught in bed with organized crime, has never in it's history been loyal to the country as a whole but rather the agendas and parties senior leadership support, has consistently failed to stop crime and terror attacks while also consistently terrorizing and murdering Americans, and is best known for their vicious entrapment schemes....

There is literally no reason to respect the FBI, especially considering that the above is a VERY ABRIDGED accounting of their misdeeds. To actually chronicle only the verified incidents of the FBI being scumbags in a properly sourced nonfiction book series you'd be looking at far more volumes than are in a complete encyclopedia Britannica. If you did these based on chronological order and approximately equal page counts there would literally be some volumes that cover at most a few months.

Really if the FBI were honest about who and what they are as well as how they operate, the closest thing to a positive sounding motto they could legitimately come up with is

THE FBI.... at least we're not the DEA or ATF!

edit on 17-4-2018 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I still remember when Trump tweeted that Obama wiretapped him and everyone said it was bullish!t.

The funny part is the same outlets claiming it didn't happen had articles a few months earlier talking about it saying it happened and made Trump look guilty.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nooooooo! Say it isn't so!!!! I am shocked

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

We have one FBI agent around here. He does nothing other than sit in his office and act important. I called them about an older friend getting scammed by some people who changed his phone number and were saying they were the IRS. He would not believe me when I told him he was being scammed, I called the FBI here and the guy laughed and said he was being scammed and it was probably someone out of this country. He said he could do nothing even though the caller was using the IRS and FBI's names to threaten him. I had called the local police department and they gave me the FBI number, they are not allowed to follow up on anything that mentions those two agencies or any government agency.

So, I know personally how ignorant the FBI is, I actually went behind my older friends back and gave his new number to his bank and told them about this, they had just refused a check someone had tried to cash because they could not get ahold of him, a check he did not write. These checks written were cashed locally, meaning that someone local was doing this. Because the IRS and FBI's name were used the local cops could not investigate and the FBI wouldn't do anything.

This whole thing stinks conspiracy, why are people being let be ripped off by our government?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Even Chris Christy, who worked for/with Comey for seven years, said yesterday that Comey’s vendetta against Trump is politically motivated.

Anyone with half a brain cell can see this is all politically motivated... People like Comey will say/do anything to protect their own dirty deeds.. He's a legitimate threat/enemy of the state, and should be treated as the traitor he IS..

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
How the hell does Comey justify that? Your political enemies financed a lie, to make the sitting president look bad and into raunchy stuff like 'golden showers'. FFS

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Comey is a clown. The dude is a pompous, ego-maniac. It wasn't relevant to tell Trump Democrats funded the garbage paper but it was relevant, even though kind of technically (well really technically) wrong to recommend if someone should be charge in an investigation or not. We can all see what side this dirty rat is playing on. And it's not the good side. It's the side that would have benefited him if Hillary Clinton would have won. He should be facing a warrant for his arrest but Jeff Sessions is a sissy.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have no doubt Hillary got a "get out of jail free card" from the Obama administration, and I would like to personally thank Jim Comey for the announcement to reopen the Hillary Clinton investigation. I feel sure it cost her the election and after a fashion, justice was serviced. That being said, absolutely no civil servant should be able to play fast and loose with a presidential election. It undermines the confidence of the people in the Central Government and that can not be allowed.

I am sure Jim Comey was in a no win position, and as distasteful as that must have been, sometimes the measure of a man is how well you lose.

About that... anybody that still has any confidence in central government needs to have their head examined. We are well and truly snipped, and you may thank the Feds for that. We need our states back, and within those, local control.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If James comey is smart he would cut a deal now to throw others under the bus. We will see if he is that smart or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If James comey is smart he would cut a deal now to throw others under the bus. We will see if he is that smart or not.

Rumors he already has limited immunity.

Hence, he "talks" loose 😀

<< 1   >>

join