It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey: It ‘Wasn’t Necessary’ to Inform Trump that DNC, Hillary Campaign Financed Dossier

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Part of Comey's "Interview" on TV included a statement from him that he thought (at the time) it wasn't "necessary" to tell Trump that the "Dossier" was funded by Democrats !!

Well at least we now know he knew it was !!

Dorff.

He's getting as bad as Hillary with the "statements" isn't he.

😀 Gulp Democrats Gulp 😎

And people still "think" Trump didn't already know all about it !!

BwaaaaHaHaHa

James Comey: It ‘Wasn’t Necessary’ to Inform Trump that DNC, Hillary Campaign Financed Dossier

Former FBI Director James Comey stated it “wasn’t necessary” to inform President Donald Trump that the infamous dossier had been paid by Trump’s primary political opponents, namely Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

In an exclusive interview with ABC News’ chief anchor George Stephanopoulos ahead of the release of his memoir on Tuesday, Comey described numerous conversation he had with Trump about the contents of the dossier.

Yet, Comey repeatedly failed to tell Trump that the dossier was produced by the controversial Fusion GPS political opposition research outfit and funded by the DNC and Clinton’s campaign.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Even Chris Christy, who worked for/with Comey for seven years, said yesterday that Comey’s vendetta against Trump is politically motivated.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Shocking !

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Is Comey an attorney? He's legally hanging himself. There's a mental condition that describes people who intentionally hurt themselves?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is Comey an attorney? He's legally hanging himself. There's a mental condition that describes people who intentionally hurt themselves?

Yes, he's a lawyer.

😀

Bet he already has immunity 😉

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes the condition is called Donald Trump!

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

In his defense, it must be really hard to keep track of all the lies he's had to tell.

You guys are just being mean and unfair expecting the Nation's top law enforcement officials to be honest when they're trying to cover for their political cronies.

Completely unreasonable.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Comey sure isn't very smart. How did he ever get his job at the FBI. The FBI is supposed to be very secret about their information, seems that they do not consider leaks and tell tales as being bad for intelligence anymore, maybe we should dissolve the FBI, I was once proud of having it in our country, now it seems to be full of the wrong types of people. It is turning into a disgrace for America. Hopefully the CIA is not so corrupted.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Yes the condition is called Donald Trump!

No doubt! Shining LIGHT on the guilty causes deep instabilities to surface.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
He felt too "queasy" and afraid to address it we can surmise with some degree of confidence. He's testified to being spineless more than once. Maybe a better man would have. Happens to real leaders of a higher loyalty all the time doesn't it? Bah...at this point it's nothing more than a "matter."

Speaking of "Matters": there's more we don't know about Loretta Lynch trying to obstruct justice as per Comey in his book and Trump's hands aren't tiny after all.

Comey vs McCabe should be interesting too, eh? DOJ/OIG #1 was interesting. 2nd report coming soon and Comey is in it. Let the games begin!

edit on 16-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have no doubt Hillary got a "get out of jail free card" from the Obama administration, and I would like to personally thank Jim Comey for the announcement to reopen the Hillary Clinton investigation. I feel sure it cost her the election and after a fashion, justice was serviced. That being said, absolutely no civil servant should be able to play fast and loose with a presidential election. It undermines the confidence of the people in the Central Government and that can not be allowed.

I am sure Jim Comey was in a no win position, and as distasteful as that must have been, sometimes the measure of a man is how well you lose.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

On the positive side, yesterday was yet another "media bombshell" that packed about as much punch as a wet black cat firecracker.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I still remember when Trump tweeted that Obama wiretapped him and everyone said it was bullish!t.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

He knew the Dossier was Russian propaganda!

That is why the FBI cut ties with Steele too!

Yes, there really was Russian interference in the
election, it had it's biggest platform with the
Hillary Clinton campaign.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Still waiting on the pro DNC crowd to come and tell us no collusion has been proven lol

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I wonder how much Comey has been paid, and what job offers.

This media blitz is more than just selling his snip book.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I have a feeling his celebrity will be short lived.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
absolutely no civil servant should be able to play fast and loose with a presidential election.

Even when it is done by reveling the truth? I got a feeling there is MUCH more to address on Weiner boy's lap top, including what is in those emails.

a reply to: Nickn3

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I thought it funny was when Comey was quoting bible versus on twitter a little while back. Here he is swearing on the bible to faithfully discharge the duties of the office of which he was about to enter. I'm pretty sure one of the duties of the FBI director is not making politically motivated decisions and covering up or downplaying crimes of one political party in order to deceive the American people. And look at how smug Barry is at the beginning.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: neo96

I have a feeling his celebrity will be short lived.

Perhaps any hope of him coming out of this with a 'good name' is short lived but he will live on in infamy for at least one of these bungles. I am predicting the one where he cleared Hillary BEFORE interviewing witness and participants will make history all by itself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join