It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and Syria block chemical weapons inspectors access to the site in Douma

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Russia and Syria are claiming that there are "pending security issues". What are they?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

From your beloved Daily Mail.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Lovely. The OPCW are in at last. What is your point?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Russia and Syria are claiming that there are "pending security issues". What are they?

The OPCW are in at last.

You answered you own question.

There are no issues now.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You answered you own question.

I did? Where? Which question?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Are you seriously thick? This bloody question.

You answered that question by saying the inspectors are now in Douma. Therefore there are no " pending security issues " anymore.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Good grief, yet more rudeness and insults from you.

So, what were the "pending security issues" that caused all this delay in the OPCW going in? That question has not been answered.

What were they?

Please do try to be civil.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Good grief, yet more rudeness and insults from you.

So, what were the "pending security issues" that caused all this delay in the OPCW going in? That question has not been answered.

What were they?

Please do try to be civil.

I have already told you what they are here.

Permits are issued by The United Nations Department Of Safety And Security which guarantee the safety of The OPCW Inspectors whilst on the ground.

Do try and keep up.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I have already told you what they are here.

No, you have not.

I am not interested in your apparent obsession with permits.

I asked what the "pending security issues" were - you know, the ones that Russia and Syria were using as an excuse to delay the OPCW inspections.

That simple question has not been answered and I am baffled by the fact that you keep telling me you have told me. I can't see that you have - certainly not in your above quote?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I was responding to someone else. Why are you calling me out when I wasnt even talking to you. Care to respond to the original poster about why we chose to "clean the area" before the investigation.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: fleabit

Let's see if they are ever able to get a permit. Seems like stall tactics to me

Would you go into a War Zone without your security being assured ?

They bring security with them do you think this is the first time weapons inspectors went in to war zones? Russia is stalling hoping they can clean the area up. Its all ready shown there were chemical agents used as blood and urine samples were taken.

The only issue that remains is where it came from.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The evidence is not what was bombed iirc. The factory was bombed, the evidence is where the attack took place. Evidence is intact and Russia is blocking access.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: tadaman

The evidence is not what was bombed iirc. The factory was bombed, the evidence is where the attack took place. Evidence is intact and Russia is blocking access.

Syria Says Chemical Weapons Watchdog Group Has Entered Douma

According to Syrian state media, a team of inspectors from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons has entered the town of Douma, the site of a suspected chemical weapons attack earlier this month. The OPCW would not confirm whether its inspectors had arrived in the city, telling NPR's Ruth Sherlock that it doesn't "discuss operational details." Reuters and The Associated Press both reported that Syrian state TV said the inspectors entered the town on Tuesday. THE TWO-WAY Chemical Weapons Inspectors Haven't Reached Douma. Finger-Pointing Has Begun The team from OPCW has been in the country since Saturday, but Syria and its ally, Russia, had been accused of preventing the inspectors from reaching the site of the April 7 attack. The two countries invited the inspectors in, but then began stalling. On Monday, authorities denied the inspectors access to the area, citing "pending security issues." Why No World Power Really Wants To Topple Syria's Assad PARALLELS Why No World Power Really Wants To Topple Syria's Assad On Tuesday, however, the head of Russia's radiological, biological and chemical protection unit, Igor Kirillov, said once the roads leading to the site were cleared of mines, they would be tested by U.N. security services and the inspectors then would be allowed access.

There in now according to media reports

www.npr.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

After being kept out. Evidence doesn't last forever, especially if it's being destroyed. Now let's see what real access they get.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thats funny so the road there may have mines. So I guess his helicopters cant avoid mines? Yet Assad can get helicopters there to drop barrel bombs. Those must have mine avoidance systems as they roll down the street. Did anyone tell him helos don't need roads? How did Russia get troops there teleported? Truth be told they sent clean up teams to the area who are busy doing decon.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Thats funny so the road there may have mines. So I guess his helicopters cant avoid mines? Yet Assad can get helicopters there to drop barrel bombs. Those must have mine avoidance systems as they roll down the street. Did anyone tell him helos don't need roads? How did Russia get troops there teleported? Truth be told they sent clean up teams to the area who are busy doing decon.

Sure that’s what happened.

So let me get this straight, Syria and Russia ask for these investigations, and then when they hold them up for a day and site concerns for safety, this is proof to you that they are trying to cover something up.

But the west bombing Syria a day before the investigations were suppose to start isn’t suspicious at all.

And as another thread has shown, the only reporter directly on site, Fisk, who is a widely respected journalists, says he received unfettered access to locals who all said there was no chemical attack

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They invite them in making sure they have enough time to clean the area, and prevent people from leaving with evidence.

Why else would there be changing stories from them? At first it was incorrect clearance, then it became security when that excuse fell apart.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
having the 'inspectors' from OPCW do a real/actual investigation is like letting in the clowns from the Clinton Foundation help provide humanitarian aid === Its not gonna happen ===

the Russians & Syria are correct in preventing the OPCW inspectors the freedom to tromp around planting Fake evidence to incriminate Syria/Assad... the Douma video is so amateur-ish fake its'-not-funny...

so why compound the problem with Fake News inspectors polluting a Faked-False-Flag event site ...that resulted in 100+ missiles landing on 3 primary targets of supposed weaponized gas/chemical buildings & HQs

any inspectors should be non-corrupted persons/agencies... And that kind of Entity does not exist in this world...
actual Truth Finders/Investigators cannot be found in science/religion/energy/teaching/medicine/engineering/finance industry... Sad
edit on th30152398747317512018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They invite them in making sure they have enough time to clean the area, and prevent people from leaving with evidence.

Why else would there be changing stories from them? At first it was incorrect clearance, then it became security when that excuse fell apart.

I don’t take the Russians the Syrians or the west at their word without proof.

Maybe Russia is scrubbing evidence. Maybe it’s all as the west says.

But maybe not.

With all of the lying that has gone in on all sides, why would any reasonable person take any of their words in anything without proof.

So my comment is if we think it’s shady for Russia to hold up inspections for one day, how isn’t it just as shady to bomb Syria the day before an investigation is to take place?

Especially given that when trump dropped bombs on Syria last year because Assad used chemical weapons, they had to admit ten months later that they still have no proof Assad did it

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

You don't find it funny a CBS reporter managed to find someone who died in the chemical attack but your reporter couldn't?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join