It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and Syria block chemical weapons inspectors access to the site in Douma

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

CBS report stated that these same containers were used for the gas attacks, so that must mean they are fabricating the story.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

The media has been taken over by the propaganda , the worrying thing is that for such a thing to happen the reason for it becomes more obvious as events unfold. It's just not the western media, the body bags from Eastern Ukraine must not be mentioned in the Russian press either.
Its simply that honest reporting would bring people out onto the streets.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
these are your western media conveyor of lies. the commission began work

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Precisely. Which is why I'd need loads of salt for the unknown Ukrainian intel from the JIT conclusion. I didn't see any evidence. There is exactly nothing to support a narrative from a period in time, in which an unnamed suspicious politician saw many Russian tanks where they simply haven't been.
They had some issues to keep the volunteers in check as well, remember? And that was after alarming numbers of the regular army deserted to "the enemy". You can't just gloss over all that and gobble up their "anonymous intel" regardless, or can you?

Ask yourself why the Frisians from the Neverlands bothered to give us both reports seperately, at the same time and without any further comment. It's a bit of info hidden in an understatement. Innit?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
no more needs to be said. they are working together to gas the syrian people. it doesnt take ann inspector to figure that one out.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I was responding to someone else. Why are you calling me out when I wasnt even talking to you. Care to respond to the original poster about why we chose to "clean the area" before the investigation.

Eh? What are you talking about?

Who chose to "clean the area"?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
When a notorious right wing mouthpiece reports with boots on the ground in Douma with evidence that flies in the face of it's own right wing government and allies...
you have to wonder and realise that this "attack" seems to be a staged event for the purpose of attacking "targets of interest"... Obvious targets and then the real targets, a deep state, false flag event.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
When a notorious right wing mouthpiece reports with boots on the ground in Douma with evidence that flies in the face of it's own right wing government and allies...
you have to wonder and realise that this "attack" seems to be a staged event for the purpose of attacking "targets of interest"... Obvious targets and then the real targets, a deep state, false flag event.

Of course it was staged, just like the poisoning of the Russian spy in the UK was staged. Boris Johnson lied and said they had evidence it was Russia, which was a complete lie in itself.

Problem is, and this is a major problem. No matter what, most people will refuse to believe that their own government is behind this, no matter what.

These are easily brainwashed and conditioned people, doing what they are supposed to do for these sociopaths.

I hope for the day when everyone snaps out of this, and realise thst these people are not mini Gods. They do not care about you or your family. They do not care if you live or die. All they care about is control and power!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

just like the poisoning of the Russian spy in the UK was staged.

Do you have any evidence or anything at all to back this utter BS?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

just like the poisoning of the Russian spy in the UK was staged.

Do you have any evidence or anything at all to back this utter BS?

So, the ilegal invasion of Iraq and Libya, arming terrorists in those 2 ilegal invasions. Being responsible for the deaths of thousands of men, women and children. Manipalating the media with lies and propaganda to justify those two ilegal invasions.

I have posted reasons why! The west has done it before. And don't talk about evidence because there is no evidence that Russia poisoned the x spy and his daughter, and there is no evidence that Assad used a chemical on his own people last week.

But we have evidence of what the west has done, and what they can do.

Russia came into Syria and ruined the plans for the West. Just like Iraq and Libya, they do not want to get their hands dirty, so they will arm terrorists to do it for them and say the people of the country liberated their own country.

Are you that blind you cannot see this? Or do you see It, but do not care because it is the West?

Where are you from? Are you patriotic for your country?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth
NO! The US has not disposed of their chemical weapons

I think it's pretty sorry to ignore the current situation to talk about something we did decades ago and stopped doing

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1993, the U.S. signed the CWC, which required the destruction of all chemical weapon agents, dispersal systems, chemical weapons production facilities by 2012. Both Russia and U.S. missed the CWC's extended deadline of April 2012 to destroy all of their chemical weapons.[32] The United States destroyed 89.75% of the original stockpile of nearly 31,100 metric tons (30,609 long tons) of nerve and mustard agents under the terms of the treaty.[33] Chemical weapons destruction resumed in 2015 with expected completion by 2023.[34]

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

So, you have no evidence for your wild claim at all, just your ranting against the West. There is plenty of evidence pointing to Russia being responsible for the Skripal's poisoning and zero evidence that it was staged by Boris Johnson and Theresa May (seriously?)

Where am I from? - Salisbury.

Yes, I am patiotic, but not blindly so.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Just to add... A Swiss lab recently identified the agents used in the Skripal Poisoning as BZ and not Novichok.. Also the origins of the agent in question are now confirmed to be one of two places... The US or UK. "The Evidence"

DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 18-4-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

So, you have no evidence for your wild claim at all, just your ranting against the West. There is plenty of evidence pointing to Russia being responsible for the Skripal's poisoning and zero evidence that it was staged by Boris Johnson and Theresa May (seriously?)

Where am I from? - Salisbury.

Yes, I am patiotic, but not blindly so.

Ok, first of all, please post the evidence that the Russian x spy and his daughter were definaitly poisoned by the Russian government?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

That news source you list has links to Russia

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

That was a lie by Russia.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

The investigation is ongoing so there is no definite evidence yet. So far all the evidence points to Russia.

Apart from some evidence that I found that may have pointed to the daughter's Guinea pigs in response to claims that it may have been Olga, the cat.

This has all been done to death on here. There is zero evidence that anyone else did it.

Litvinenko ring any bells with you?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

To be honest, quoting a pro-Russian website that is itself recycling a "news" promulgated by Russia Today and their ilk, is not presenting "evidence". There is not even anything official that Spiez Lab has found what has been alleged to have found. This just stinks of Russian diversionary tactics.

The fact that people are prepared to believe any Russian sources following the disgraceful behaviour after MH17 is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Forget my previous rambling, I'll fetch more coffee and check out the Spiez Laboratory. Thanks for the info.
edit on 18-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

The investigation is ongoing so there is no definite evidence yet. So far all the evidence points to Russia.

Apart from some evidence that I found that may have pointed to the daughter's Guinea pigs in response to claims that it may have been Olga, the cat.

This has all been done to death on here. There is zero evidence that anyone else did it.

Litvinenko ring any bells with you?

So, what you are saying is there is no evidence that the Russians done it. No evidence to justify boris Johnson saying it was the Russians.

Do you think that is a bit stupid?

Also, it is quite funny that you bring up Litvinenko as some sort of evidence, but ignore that fact that the West were involved in two ilegal wars, responsible for the deaths of thousands of men, women and children.

Sorry, but you are brainwashed! Givernment loves people like you who will blindly believe them, even though they do not give a crap about you!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join