It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and Syria block chemical weapons inspectors access to the site in Douma

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Which doctor? Do we have an interview with the doctor giving us his medical evaluation. Did he do autopsys showing they died from dust inhalation? This must have been incredibly stupid people if they couldn't figure out how to breath through a rag. Nobody in a war zone is going to die by inhaling dust unless that dust happens to contain chemicals.

But please show us this doctor who's medical opinion we have been told to trust.ID say he made it up or we would have seen the interview.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Which doctor? Do we have an interview with the doctor giving us his medical evaluation. Did he do autopsys showing they died from dust inhalation? This must have been incredibly stupid people if they couldn't figure out how to breath through a rag. Nobody in a war zone is going to die by inhaling dust unless that dust happens to contain chemicals.

But please show us this doctor who's medical opinion we have been told to trust.ID say he made it up or we would have seen the interview.

It’s in the Fisk article linked last page.

I love people though that have spent years complaining about bias from the msm, only to believe them unquestioningly when it suits you.

I am saying I don’t know what side to believe. The reporter saying no gas attack is respected, and he talked to a doctor.

Maybe he is lying.

Could be.

All the more reason not to drop bombs before evidence is shown.

But tell me, how are you so certain that Assad used gas on his people, especially when the last time he was bombed for it, the USA had to admit ten months later they had no proof it was Assad.

But this time is different right? No we should believe them with no proof even though they were wrong last time

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Interesting turn of events. The yellow compressed cylinder that was shown in the CBS "news" piece that was the delivery of the gas has turned up a similar one in a German news segment showing a rebel owned facility that was making gas.

www.zdf.de...

Skip to 15.40 for begining of segment

Pic for comparison

Credit DerBeobachter for link
edit on 352018352018bpm17 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Blocking the chemical weapons inspectors only proved they used chemical weapons weapons.

Some chemical weapons are persistent and some break down in a few days or hours.

Likely they use a non persistent agent are are waiting for it to break down and also give them time to find and remove the remains of the chemical bombs.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It is well worth listening to this interview with Robert Fisk, a journalist who writes for the Independent who was in Douma.

podcasts.spiritradio.ie...

www.independent.co.uk...

I will believe him - an actual real journalist on the ground instead of a stuffed suit in a studio reading what they are told to, or ANYONE in a govt position.
edit on 17/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
Blocking the chemical weapons inspectors only proved they used chemical weapons weapons.

Some chemical weapons are persistent and some break down in a few days or hours.

Likely they use a non persistent agent are are waiting for it to break down and also give them time to find and remove the remains of the chemical bombs.

How so?

Given the stakes, I would want to make sure ANYONE coming to do an 'independent' investigation was truly independent.

Given ISIS forces have been responsible for over 50 chemical attacks, we KNOW that there are chemical weapons in the region not under control by Assad. The latest may well have been carried out by terrorists, that is if there even was a chemical attack.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And if the OPCW turns up evidence of a chemical attack...?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It is well worth listening to this interview with Robert Fisk, a journalist who writes for the Independent who was in Douma.

www.independent.co.uk...

I will believe him - an actual real journalist on the ground instead of a stuffed suit in a studio reading what they are told to, or ANYONE in a govt position.

He interviewed Assad loyalists. Worthless interview

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Interviewed a head doctor who was not there on the night but has informed him that the doctors that were there are in Damascus currently giving evidence to the independent commission that there was no gas attack in the tunne

It's like you didn't bother listening to the interview at all....

edit on 102018102018bpm17 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.independent.co.uk...

He interviewed Assad loyalists. Worthless interview

Would it suit you better if he had interviewed Jihadist and Islamist rebels, who have been known to use chemical weapons previously ?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
People just do not learn! The agenda here is quite obvious and familiar. Not the first time the West has done something like this, and it will not be the last!

Ilegally invaded Iraq

Ilegally invaded Libya

Armed terrorists

Still arming terrorists

Responsible for the deaths if thousands of men, women and children.

This in the last decade!

Even though I am British, I am disgusted. How on earth any human being can ignore this, sweep it under the carpet, is very worrying.

There is no point debating with people who have been conditioned and brainwashed. It is like trying to get a religous person to not believe in God. They will ignore the facts, no matter what!

Russia supplies most of the gas to Europe at the moment. Qatar had plans for a pipeline through Syria to bring gas into Europe. Assad refused permission to build the pipeline as it is a Russian ally.

Iran also has plans to build a similar pipeline to Europe to sell its gas to the continent. This has Russian approval because Russia is allied to Iran and their gas supply is less than Qatar so they wouldn’t be as bigger competitor.

The US is allied with Qatar where it has a military base. It wants the pipeline to come from Qatar so it’s allies can compete with Russia in the European gas market.

All this has led to the proxy war in Syria. The west want to remove Assad and replace him with a leader who will allow the Qatar pipeline rather than Iran’s.

But it's actually more than gas pipelines in the long term. If the west can pivot Syria away from Russia then Russia loses influence in the middle east - and they lose a naval base, which would be a huge strategic loss.

The competition that the West faces in the next 50 years comes from Chinese trade expansion in Eurasia and Russian influence in Eurasia, particularly central asia - that's where growth markets are, as well as a lot of natural resources.

Russia has the political influence in much of Eurasia, and the Chinese are a growing trade influence. The West is on the outside, looking in.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And if the OPCW turns up evidence of a chemical attack...?

As long as they actually publish it and have it verified, then fine.
It seems they like to hide their reports, though.

Tell me why I should believe the OPCW over Russians or Syrians...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Because the OPCW are an international, independent, organization with no horse in this race.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Because the OPCW are an international, independent, organization with no horse in this race.

Yet we already see the US and others hedging by saying if the OPCW finds nothing its cause russia scrubbed it clean.

So far we have only the word of teh White Helmets and the Islamic terrorists against assad that he gassed his people.

Are they too independent without a horse in the race?

If not, why drop bombs merely on their word before the independent people could investigate.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Are they indeed,. Superhumans that have managed to rise above emotional response, manipulation, greed and corruption.
Thank heavens they found the superhumans to work at these organisations - otherwise, we'd not be able to blindly trust them.

I must admit, it did make me smile that you think independence in these types of organisations actually exists.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

At the moment Israel is bombing Syria, reports are, that they are bombing bases with Russians on them. So it looking a bit like soften them up with a bit of bombing practice and then send in the ground troops. Their is reportedly 4000 American troops ,in the north of the country , with ordinance pouring in or already there. I suppose they will be the advisers to the Arab force. Russia is reportedly reinforcing with Tanks and other munitions, which they will make available to the Syrians.
If an upgraded Syrian/Iranian force takes on Israel and the Coalition, then Russia will be their as advisors when the high tech weapons go online. Which will be a good gauge on who would win in a wider conflict.
If national IQ is anything to go by, the Chinese will end up cleaning up and making the bucks.
edit on 17-4-2018 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Jay-morris

At the moment Israel is bombing Syria, reports are, that they are bombing bases with Russians on them. So it looking a bit like soften them up with a bit of bombing practice and then send in the ground troops. Their is reportedly 4000 American troops ,in the north of the country , with ordinance pouring in or already there. I suppose they will be the advisers to the Arab force. Russia is reportedly reinforcing with Tanks and other munitions, which they will make available to the Syrians.
If an upgraded Syrian/Iranian force takes on Israel and the Coalition, then Russia will be their as advisors when the high tech weapons go online. Which will be a good gauge on who would win in a wider conflict.
If national IQ is anything to go by, the Chinese will end up cleaning up and making the bucks.

I hope thst Russia does not take the bait. They are being pushed and pushed with b.s. fake news and false flags.

What is obvious is the West want Syria. They were hoping the terrorists would overthrow and kill Assad. It is the same pattern we saw in Iraq and Libya. But Russia changed that, and with Russia and Syria pushing the rebels (terrorist funded and armed by the west) back, to the point where the war is almost won, then the West knew their origional plan was not going to work.

So, it was time to Drag Russia through the dirt with false flags and fake news. It is as clear as day what is going on here.

And now we have Assad bombing his own people when he had no reason to do so. And still, no evidence at the moment that it ever happened.

It is a sad state of affairs becsuse these sociopaths are playing with our lives, but too many people see them as mini Gods, hence the reason they get away of it.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: dragonridr

Interesting turn of events. The yellow compressed cylinder that was shown in the CBS "news" piece that was the delivery of the gas has turned up a similar one in a German news segment showing a rebel owned facility that was making gas.

www.zdf.de...

Skip to 15.40 for begining of segment

Pic for comparison

Credit DerBeobachter for link

The media is stupid both the tanks are commonly use in arab countries for propane.
They also have no way to hang from aircraft.

if you find one modified with bomb lugs then that may be a chemical weapon or at the least a fire bomb as a tank of propane would cause a large fireball if ignited

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Who said I agree with the bombing?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Who said I agree with the bombing?

I didnt say you did.

I merely asked why we would drop bombs with no proof only on the word of biased people.

It seems you possibly agree with me.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join