It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi claims Mueller was ‘fired’ in bizarre email to donors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I went to Catholic school

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

I went to Catholic school

I'd ask for my money back.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah well I didn't so boo hoo.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

No it didn't say that. The email saying that is a fake. Not from the dnc

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Obviously, you are on a different list of donors than the others. Can only imagine based on your posts what your list name is called....hmmm?

Edit add: they rarely contact me now. I apparently was moved to the deploreable list.
edit on 4 16 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply
edit on 4162018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply

I was thinking you were on the Imploreable list...your last post...was unexpected, I admit.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Anyone on a Pelosi email list is liable to believe anything. The last thing I want is some politicians BS in my inbox.

Bingo! They think "Minority Leader" means she's in charge of all issues affecting ethnic minorities in America.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply

This is your best post of the thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No... wrong.
Wow are conservatives all exactly alike? If not why would you think any liberals are all alike. Thats just dumb.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Someone already beat you to that line. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe you ARE all alike.
Or at least unoriginal.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Help is always a phone call away.

😳👋

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

How many times have you said "the clock is ticking" this past year?! I'm with you, and want justice to be done (no matter WHICH "side" has done wrong), but if I had a dollar for every time you said "tick tock....."

What makes you think there is anything coming beyond rumors and accusations back and forth between both sides of the crooked-ass aisle? Honest question. I wish I were as positive as you are.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Your reply could have come from a second grader, Silly Old You. Look at that! Are you not embarrassed to have this level of discourse?

On topic: how about you post a screen shot of that email? You can blot out any of your identifying info, of course. But how about you do that? It's just kind of strange that so many people got this email you're referring to that had the subject line "Mueller FIRED" but somehow YOU got the one special email that didn't say that.

So, let's see it.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Plenty have been outed without "Legal" actions.

All those dozens of "wild conspiracies" have come true without trials.

We now know who was a liar and who wasn't.

Up to the voters now.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Democrats watch the news. They won't fall for ir.

Besides we all went to college remember.

shhhh....don't tell them that, they'll spook and run

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Lies .
I get email from pelosi and there was one saying Mueller was in jeopardy but none that said he was fired.
#ing bull# lies from the right needs to stop.

Ohhhh!!!!!! admitting you are friends with Pelosi. I see now, you actually feel like these people consider you an equal. That explains why you stick up for them so much.

I used to know Senators and representatives, Democratic ones. I even talked to them on occasion when I saw them. They were good people, sane as hell. Very rational when you talk to them. I also knew a few Republican representatives from this area, they seemed pretty normal too.

But Pelosi seems to be acting weird lately, I don't think she should be in office anymore. She does not seem to be acting rational anymore. She acts more irrational than Trump.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yeah okay Einstein.... I'm on a different list that got e mail from Nancy Pelosi about Robert Mueller about his possibly being fired but since it didn't say MUELLER FIRED its a a "different" list.
Oh boy. Are you twelve?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Join in its a free for all since I actually got an email actually donate to the DNC and apparently the only dem who bothered to get involved in the thread. So give it your best shot sugar.
How did you start again.. Oh yeah I'm like a second grader.
Good point on topic... what else oh yeah I should give you a screen shot of my email...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

No... wrong.
Wow are conservatives all exactly alike? If not why would you think any liberals are all alike. Thats just dumb.

Hi Nancy. We understand that you're "conflicted". Just do the right thing for your party and step down. OK?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join